剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Someone's given you reason to doubt my veracity.
看来有人跟你说过怀疑我的理由
Oh, I didn't need a reason.
我不需要任何理由
I've been doubting you since we met.
我从第一次见你时起就一直怀疑你
And myself.
也怀疑我自己
And now you're telling me that something new is coming,
现在你又跟我说有新东西要来
but you don't know what, or who, or why.
但你不知道是什么 为什么 或者是谁
After all we've seen, you're still holding onto uncertainty.
我们都亲眼见过了 你还是这么不确定
I'm trying to hold onto my sanity, not to mention my job.
我正在努力保持理智 更不用说还要保住工作
Look, I just spent the last hour defending you to my captain,
我刚才一个小时都在自己的警监面前维护你
so do me a favor and don't look at me
所以拜托 不要用这种
like I'm the one that's crazy, okay?
看疯子的眼神看我 好吗
I've had enough of that for one lifetime.
我这辈子真是受够了
Let's go.
我们走吧
Belief is sanity, Lieutenant.
信仰即理智 女中尉
Now I'm no more eager to accept it than you,
现在我更愿意相信这个
but if Katrina's warning is real--
但如果卡特里娜的警告是真的
and we shall soon find out--
我们就应该尽快找到它
then it appears evil has found a new home...
而且 恶魔好像已经在断头谷中
in Sleepy Hollow.
找到新家了
What's happening to me?!
我这是怎么回事
What is it?
什么
No, no.
不 不要
Release who?
释放谁
Blood Moon
血月
Okay, let me see if I got this.
好吧 我来试着理一下头绪
When you first met Katrina...
你第一次见卡特里娜时
She disliked me intensely.
她非常不喜欢我
Because?
原因是
That is a discussion for another day.
这个我们下次再聊
Is this correct?
这个对吗
This meal cost $4.95?!
这顿饭花了4.95美元
Dear God.
我的天呐
With an additional tax of 41 cents?
还另加41分的附加税
No, no, don't try to change the subject.
不不 别想转移话题
Somehow you fell in love, you get married,
你不明就里地坠入爱河 然后结婚
but the whole time you have no idea
但你却完全不知道
that your wife is a witch?
你的妻子是个女巫吗
Correct. How could you not know?
正是如此 你怎么会不知道呢
When Katrina and I met, the witch trials--
我和卡特里娜认识的时候 女巫审判
though less pervasive--
虽然已经不太普遍了
had already taken the lives of hundreds of women,
但也夺去了许多女人的生命
so I choose to believe
所以我选择相信
Katrina withheld the truth to protect me and herself,
卡特里娜隐瞒真♥相♥是为了保护我们俩
and as we've come to learn,
正如我们所知道的那样
the fate of the entire country
甚至保护整个国家的命运
from those who would do us considerable harm!
防止那些人给我们带来巨大的伤害
Ah, she was protecting
她当时在保护
the fate of the American Revolution.
美国独♥立♥战争的命运
I understand, to you it sounds...
我明白 对你来说这听起来
Insane, when spoken out loud.
很疯狂 特别是大声说出来时
No, what's insane is a ten-percent levy on baked goods.
不 百分之十的焙烤食品税才叫疯狂
You do realize the Revolutionary War
你有意识到独♥立♥战争开始时
began on less than two percent?
税收是小于百分之二的吧
How is the public not flocking to the streets in outrage?
怎么没有民众愤怒地涌向街头呢
We must do something.
我们得做些什么
Here's what we can do:
呵呵 我们能做的是
no more firsthand accounts of witches
首先不要再说什么女巫
or founding fathers
然后也包括开国元勋的故事
or donut tax outrage
外加对甜甜圈税收的愤慨
unless you want to be sent back to the asylum.
除非你想被送回收♥容♥所♥
Point taken.
明白了
And we will need to find you a cover.
我们要给你弄一个身份
I'm sure I can muster one up.
我觉得我自己能编造一个
I'm not asking if you're qualified.
我不是在问你是否能胜任
I'm asking if you're running away.
我是在问你是否要逃避
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Officer down!
有警官倒下了
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Officer down!
有警官倒下了
What were you trying to tell me, Katrina?
卡特里娜 你到底想和我说什么
Please help me understand.
帮助我解开疑团吧
The first dark spirit rises with the blood moon.
第一个黑暗邪灵和血月一起崛起
She is one of us.
她是我们其中的一员
One of who?
什么的一员
Crane?
克兰
"She's one of us."
她是我们其中的一员
Those were her exact words.
这些是她的原话
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
She was referring to a witch.
她提到一个女巫
He sent me to help you find the people
他派我来帮你找
you're looking for.
你要追查的人
And to give you a message.
并带了一个口信给你
"The ashes of the pious will ordain your resurrection.
虔诚的灰烬将注定你的复活
"Take their flesh...
取了他们的肉
and you will reclaim yours."
你将能再生
Hello.
你好
Officer, I don't believe I was speeding.
警官 我想我没超速吧
Name, please.
请告诉我你的名字
Are you okay, sir?
警官 你没事吧
Yes.
没事
What happened to your neck?
你的脖子怎么了
It's hard to explain.
很难解释
I need your full name.
我要你的全名
Uh, Jeremy Steven Furth.
杰里米·史蒂文·福斯
Jeremy...
杰里米
wherever this road takes you, and it won't be far,
无论你要被带去哪里 路都不会太遥远
I want you to know it wasn't personal.
我想你知道这与个人无关
**Those fingers in...*
*那些手指
**That sly "Come hither" stare*
*诡秘地盯着来到此地
**That strips my conscience bare*
*使我的良心裸♥露♥无疑
**It's witchcraft*
*巫术
No!
不
No! No!
不 不
**Wicked witchcraft...*
*邪恶的巫术
**And I've got no defense for it*
*对此我毫无防备
And consider that witches are known to draw their power
鉴于女巫是从月亮周期那
from the lunar cycle.
吸取他们的力量
Oh, does this not concern you?
你对这个不感兴趣吗
Of course it does,
当然感兴趣
but you gotta give me a minute to find my feet here.
但你得给我5分钟让我适应下
I was on my way to Quantico two seconds ago to be a criminal profiler,
2秒钟前我还要去匡提科做犯罪侧写师
and now I am profiling a witch.
现在倒好 我来分♥析♥女巫了
It's gonna take a little catching up for me.
我得好好适应下
I mean, what, are we supposed to do,
我是说...难道我们发的通缉令上
put out an APB on a woman with warts and a broom?
要贴一个满脸长疣骑着扫把的女人么
Lieutenant, I, too, believed that we lived in a world
女中尉 之前我也以为我们生活在一个
where superstition gave way to reason and logic...
眼见为实 耳听为虚的世界里...
until General Washington brought me into a secret war with forces which,
直到华盛顿将军强制我加入一场秘密战争
like you, I'm yet to fully understand.
就像你一样 我知道那是什么感觉
And even so...
即便如此...
you still doubt your own eyes?
你仍然怀疑着你所看到的吗
Look, I know what I saw with you.
我知道咱们看见了什么
I'm not pretending that I didn't,
我没有在装瞎
but usual police procedure isn't gonna cut it in this case.
但常规的警务程序是不会买♥♥账的
You've not had appropriate time to mourn your sheriff.
你一直没有时间好好缅怀你的治安官
Excuse me?
你说什么
He was more than just a colleague to you, wasn't he?
他对你来说不仅仅是同事 对吧
The demon you and your sister saw in the forest,
你和你妹妹在森林里看到的恶魔
he believed you.
他相信你
I saw it in your eyes at the burial, Ms. Mills.
米尔斯女士 我看到了你在葬礼上的眼神
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表