剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
而当你找到卡特里娜时
repeat the words and the doorway will reopen,
重复这句咒语 入口会再次打开
returning you here.
你们就能回来了
We gotta move.
我们得走了
Henry...
亨利
are you okay?
你还好吧
I've come to care deeply about you both.
我变得非常在乎你俩
You gave me a reason to hope again.
你俩让我重燃了希望
And now I implore you to cling to that hope.
现在我恳求你们紧握那希望
Remember your link with each other.
记住你们俩是紧密相连的
Purgatory will try to make you forget it,
而炼狱会试图让你俩忘却此事
but hold onto each other in your hearts,
但只要你俩将彼此铭记于心
and nothing can separate you.
就什么都无法分开你们
You were chosen for this moment.
你俩就是为这一刻被选召的
I look forward to meeting your wife.
我很期待能见到你的妻子
And I, to introducing you.
我很期待能把你介绍给她
We, the penitent, with humble heart
吾等有罪之人 怀谦愧之心
upon this threshold do summon thee:
值此关键之时召唤尔等
in mirror'd form appear,
以明镜之形作一通途
a gateway to the world between worlds.
以越阴阳两界
Crane?
克兰
Abbie, eh, you're awake.
艾比 你醒了
How you feeling, kid?
你感觉如何 孩子
Hey, Abbie.
艾比
How are you both here?
你俩怎么会在这
You're dead.
你们死了
Dead?
死了
Shoot, why doesn't anybody ever tell me these things?
该死 怎么没人告诉我
Where in the hell is Crane?
克兰到底在哪里
What are you talking about? Ichabod Crane!
你在说什么 伊卡伯德·克兰
Okay, honey, honey, you need to take it easy.
亲爱的 放轻松点
Look, you got hit in the head pretty hard.
你的头部受伤严重
You got a concussion. Sit down. Take it easy.
出现脑震荡 坐下来 放松
The doctor said the dizziness, memory loss, hallucinations,
医生说你醒来后 会出现头晕 失忆和幻觉
that's all normal side effects after you wake up.
都是正常的现象
They furloughed you from training so you could recover here.
他们准许你休假 你可以在这休养
Furlough?
休假
From Quantico.
从匡提科军校
FBI academy?
联邦调查局学院
You got knocked out in a live fire exercise.
你在一场实弹演习中被击中了
You remember any of it?
你不记得了吗
I was at the academy?
我去联调局学院了吗
Yeah. Top of your class.
是啊 班上的尖子呢
Shocker.
令人吃惊啊
You left us all in the dust.
跟你一比我们就是炮灰
This guy kicks my ass every week
这家伙太想你回来了
'cause he misses you so much.
就每个礼拜都要找我茬
You just need to take it easy.
你要做的就是放轻松
They said that your place is secure.
他们说你的位子会给你留着
You're gonna graduate with your pick of assignments.
你会顺利毕业 分配也会如你所愿
Right now, you just need to rest, okay?
现在你得好好休息 听话
Ah, there's my girl. Yeah.
这才是我的好姑娘
Mm... I miss you so much.
我太想你了
I'm supposed to remember something.
我应该记得一些事情的
Lieutenant?
中尉
Father.
父亲
Welcome, son.
欢迎你 孩子
After years of service to His Majesty's Army abroad,
跟随陛下的军队出征多年
you've returned home a hero to your country.
归国后你已是国家的英雄
Cornwallis himself said the Battle of Yorktown
康沃利斯说如果不是你的果断命令
could not have been won without your decisive command!
我们是不会赢得约克镇战役的
The British lost.
英国人输了
Still a little light-headed, I see.
还是有点不清醒呢
No doubt.
可不是吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
You've been granted
你已经被授予了正教授职位
a full professorship with all its attendant perquisites.
并且有全额的额外津贴
Because of you, the Crane name will live on
正是因为你 克兰这个名字
in these hallowed halls,
将会留在神圣的殿堂之内
A chain of unbroken purpose.
永不磨灭
Have you nothing to say?
你不想说点儿什么吗
When I turned against England...
当我决定与英格兰为敌时
you swore you'd never speak to me again.
你发誓不再与我说话
You disavowed me as your son.
你要与我断绝父子关系
Ichabod, you... you rum-beggar.
伊卡伯德 你这个臭小子
Even as a boy, your imagination always skewed
从你小时候起 你的想象力
toward the Greek tragedies!
就总是偏向于那些希腊悲剧
You are...
你当然是
and always will be...
你永远都是
a child after my own heart.
我的好儿子
I love you, my boy.
我爱你 孩子
And now, libation!
现在让我们饮酒庆祝吧
Apple pie a la mode.
冰淇淋苹果派
You got about five minutes before that hot, crispy crust...
在温热酥脆的外皮与冰淇淋
Comes together with the ice cream
融成一堆浓汤前
and melts into a warm, soupy mess.
你有5分钟的时间
You know, the first time I took you to that diner,
还记得第一次带你去那家餐厅
I knew you were destined for something great,
我就知道你注定要做大事
that you were gonna matter,
注定要成为举足轻重的人
and I was gonna play a part somehow.
而我也要在其中有一席之地
I'm so damn proud of you.
我为你感到十分骄傲
Ah, but first, pie, right?
但是首先 别忘了我们的派 对吗
Oh, damn,
哦 该死
boss, you missed your calling.
老大 你的派快变成汤了
Yeah. Eat up, kid.
是的 快吃吧 孩子
Just like old times, huh?
和从前的时光一样 对吧
I never thought I'd say this, not in a million years,
我没想到我会这么说 永远想不到
but I just want to go back to the way it was before.
但我现在只希望一切能恢复如初
I'm afraid neither of us can.
恐怕我们都回不去了
This isn't real.
这不是真实的
This isn't real.
这不是真实的
Where you do you think you're going, Abbie?
艾比 你这是要去哪呀
You're not Corbin.
你不是柯尔宾
Abbie, you sit back down at this table
艾比 回到桌子旁边坐好
and eat the damn pie, you hear me?!
吃你那该死的派 听到了没有
Abbie, it hurts!
艾比 太疼了
Please don't let him take my soul!
求求你别让他带走我的灵魂
Don't leave me here, kid. Please!
孩子 别丢下我不管 求求你
I once offered that when you have
记得吗 我曾经说过
your own child, remember...
当你有自己的孩子之后
he'll follow your example
比起听从你的意见
more than your advice.
他更多的是会去效仿你
Which is why I'm so deeply proud to say and to see...
我感到深深的自豪 因为你不仅跟随了我的脚步
you've done both.
还听取了我的意见
Cheers.
干杯
I used to imagine I'd be
而那时我真的相信
a professor in my own right.
我会凭己所能 成为一位教授
Yet upheld by his pride for me.
而他对我的自豪会一直支撑着我
This is a dream.
这只是梦
This is a dream.
这是一个梦
It's true, then.
的确如此 那么
You choose to forsake all I've given you?
你要放弃我给你的一切吗
To turn your back on your heritage, on your future...
抛弃你的家产 你的未来
on me?!
抛弃我吗
This is not my future.
这不是我的未来
You are not my father.
你也不是我的父亲
Drink what I offer,
把这东西喝了
or you will be sent to Coventry
否则你就会被送到考文垂
forgotten, disowned, a Crane no longer!
被遗忘 被抛弃 从世上蒸发
I've felt the pain of your shunning once before,
我已经被你的避之不理伤过一次
and I loved you nonetheless.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表