剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
耐心
Worth the wait?
等待是值得的吧
Washington's secret grave.
华盛顿的秘密墓穴
Where is she?
她在哪里
You could have given us some warning, Tom.
你本可以先给我们点预警的 汤姆
You owe him that much.
这是你欠他的
Frank, they're taking samples.
弗兰克 他们在取样
Macey.
梅希
Dad.
爸爸
What the hell is going on?
你搞什么鬼
Calm down, Frank. We needed to take some DNA.
冷静点弗兰克 我们得提取DNA样品
You have no right.
你没有这个权力
Forensics found DNA on Father Boland's neck.
尸检发现伯兰神父脖子上残留DNA痕迹
We need to screen everyone
我们得查验
who was at the murder site.
当时在凶杀现场的每个人
Is there anything new you two would like to tell us?
你们还有什么没告诉我们的吗
Frank.
弗兰克
You think my 13-year-old handicapped daughter is a suspect?
你觉得我13岁身患残疾的女儿是嫌疑犯吗
It's a better lead than "Evil."
更恰当的说是"恶魔"
Look, it's clear you're under a lot of pressure.
我知道你现在有很大压力
Why don't you and your wife take your daughter home for the night.
你跟你太太今晚先带你女儿回去
But, Frank, if Forensics gets more...
但是弗兰克 如果尸检发现更多疑点
we'll come back with a warrant for her arrest.
我们会带着搜查令正式抓捕她
If you come near my family without one,
要是你没有搜查令就敢动我的家人
we will have a problem.
我们就要好好算算账了
"I.M." the Indispensable Man.
"我"是必不可少之人
A well-known moniker for General Washington.
这是华盛顿的一个著名的绰号♥
Looks simple enough.
看起来机关很简单
Let's get the map and get out of here
我们拿上地图赶快出去吧
before more of Moloch's minions show up.
趁更多摩洛克的手下找到这里之前
No, don't!
住手
Forgive me.
原谅我
I'd wager this pyramid is triggered to ignite
我打赌这个金字塔会触发
upon the sign of any tampering.
破坏墓穴的机关
Also, Washington isn't in this pyramid-- too obvious.
还有非常明显 华盛顿肯定不在金字塔里
Where is he then?
那他在哪呢
"Cincinnatus."
"辛辛纳特斯"
He was a Roman general,
他是个罗马将军
exiled to a life in the farmlands.
曾被放逐到农田
When Rome was under threat, the Senate retrieved him,
罗马遭受威胁之时 参议院将他召回
made him a dictator.
扶持他做统治者
When the crisis was over,
当罗马危机解除之后
he gave up his power and went back to the farm.
他放弃权力 回到农田
I took Latin in high school.
我在学校学过拉丁语
Cincinnatus was Washington's hero.
华盛顿崇拜辛辛纳特斯
He represented the idea that power should only be given
他代表着一种思想
to those who want it least.
权力只能给与最不想拥有权力之人
Eureka.
找到了
Oh, my.
天啊
Nice teeth.
牙齿好漂亮
Gold, ivory and lead.
金的 象牙白的 铅的
They were the envy of every man in Virginia.
弗吉尼亚州人人都羡慕他的牙
Not sure how Martha felt about them.
不知道玛莎·华盛顿觉得如何
Do you want me to do it? No, no, no, I'll...
要我来吗 不 不用
I'll do it.
我来
Forgive me, old friend.
原谅我 老伙计
It's perfect.
好极了
I have waited a very long time for this.
我等这一刻已经等了很久了
Katrina.
卡特里娜
Now I can free her.
现在我可以去救她了
Mr. Crane. Miss Mills.
克兰先生 米尔斯小姐
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Brooks...
布鲁克斯
What happened to you?
你怎么变成了这样
Andy.
安迪
I don't know what Moloch did to you...
我不知道摩洛克对你做了什么
but I know the Andy that I know is in there somewhere.
但我相信你还是我认识的那个安迪
The man that protected me.
那个保护我的人
Give me the map.
把地图给我
The man that loves me,
那个爱着我的人
Andy... The map!
安迪 交出地图
Abbie... destroy the map.
艾比 摧毁地图
Moloch needs it in order to win the war.
摩洛克需要它才能赢得战争
Release me.
让我解脱吧
Please, if you've ever... once felt anything...
求你了 如果你曾对我有过一丝感觉的话
Miss Mills! Quickly!
米尔斯小姐 赶快动手
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I believe I am.
我想是的
That man...
那个人...
We need to get out of here.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We're sealed inside.
我们被困在里面了
There must be another exit.
这一定还有另外一个出口
The inner chamber.
一定在内室里
This way.
跟我来
There must be a way out deeper in the crypt.
在墓穴深处一定还有别的出口
Here we go-- the Masonic symbol of ascension.
找到了 共济会代表上升的标志
God bless the Freemasons.
上帝保佑共济会
Crane, how positive are you about this
克兰 你有多肯定
pyramid being booby-trapped?
那个金字塔能触发陷阱
70%. Well, 60.
七成吧 或许六成
Well, no, 65.
不对 六成五
Lieutenant, shoot the lever.
中尉 瞄准那根拉杆射击
Go! Go!
快走
Henry!
亨利
I'm fine.
我没事
Crane... you need to know...
克兰 你要知道
before he died, Brooks begged me to destroy that map.
在他死前 布鲁克斯恳求我一定要摧毁地图
He said Moloch would use it to win the War.
他说摩洛克会用它来赢得战争
Forget the prophecy.
别管那个预言了
It's your call.
你自己做决定
I keep asking myself the same question, over and over again.
我一直反复问自己同样的问题
What would I do if this had nothing to do with freeing Katrina?
如果这与拯救卡特里娜无关 我会怎么做
What's the answer?
你的答案是什么
Forgive me, my love.
原谅我 亲爱的
Mr. Crane!
克兰先生
If using this map meant betraying your trust...
如果留下这张地图意味着背叛你的信任
...that's something I cannot do.
那我绝不会这么做
For the world.
这是为了我们的世界
For our friendship.
也为了我们的友谊
You and I will choose our own destiny.
你我将决定自身的命运
We have free will.
我们有选择的权利
I choose to forge my fate with you.
我选择将我的命运与你联♥系♥在一起
I promise you...
我向你保证
we are going to save her.
我们一定会救回她的
I shall hold you to that, Lieutenant.
你这句话我记着了 女中尉
I told them to stock the place with your favorite ice cream.
我叫他们在屋里备满了你最爱的冰淇淋
Which is?
哪种口味的
All of them.
所有口味都有
Macey has the highest grades in her class.
梅希的成绩是班里最好的
You're amazing, bean.
你太厉害了 小豆豆
I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
you deserve better.
是我配不上你
You know, if you would have told me that a year ago,
知道吗 如果你一年前这么说
you would still be living in this house.
也许我们还能一起生活
It was me.
是我♥干♥的
I killed Jason Boland and Devon Jones.
是我杀死了杰森·伯兰和德文·琼斯
Frank...
弗兰克
I'm confessing.
我来自首了
You might want to get a witness.
你最好找个见证人来
Find me, please! Free me from this place!
一定要找到我 把我从这里救出去
We will defeat Moloch, and we will be together again.
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表