剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
I always found Abraham arrogant.
我总觉得亚伯拉罕很自大
But perhaps...
但也许...
he was just a mirror to myself.
他其实是我在镜中的倒影
Truth be told, I prefer candlelight.
说实话 我更喜欢烛光
It sets a certain mood.
它能营造一种氛围
Bram could've quenched his desire to kill me,
布拉姆本可以杀了我以了心愿
but Brooks and Moloch's minions stopped him.
但布鲁克斯和摩洛克的奴仆阻止了他
I can't explain why Moloch spared me from the Horseman.
我无法解释摩洛克为何会帮我摆脱天启骑士
Other than maybe you are not his to kill.
或许 你只是不该死在他手上
If I'm not meant for the Horseman of Death,
如果我不该由死亡骑士处置
then who?
那该由谁来
The Horseman said that Katrina's soul will be his.
骑士说卡特里娜的灵魂将会是他的
"Will" being the crucial word.
"将"这个字至关重要
So perhaps...
所以也许
perhaps she's being held
也许等他和其他骑士一起重返马背
until he rides with the other Horsemen.
她就能脱离囚禁了
Thus beginning the end of days.
从此末日便会开始
We're dealing with forces so beyond our control.
我们面对的是我们远不能控制的力量
Beyond beyond.
远远不能
And yet...
可是...
Yes?
什么
If Katrina is being held for the Horseman as his prize
如果卡特里娜作为骑士的战利品被囚禁
and Abraham was willing to go rogue and kill you,
而亚伯拉罕想除你而后快
sell his soul to... trap her...
所以出♥卖♥♥♥他的灵魂来...困住她...
Then we've found the Horseman's weakness.
那我们就找到了骑士的弱点
My wife.
我妻子
That's the key, Lieutenant.
这就是关键 中尉
Now, more than ever... we need Katrina.
现在 我们更加需要卡特里娜了
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表