剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Please... help me understand.
请... 告诉我
After Jenny and I saw that thing...
在我和珍妮看到那玩意儿之后...
...it got pretty bad for a while.
我们度过了一段艰难的时期
She was sent to the institution...
她被送进了治疗机构...
and I did a lot of stupid things to try and shut it all out...
而我做了很多蠢事试图忘掉这件事...
...drugs,
吸毒
me and this guy I was seeing broke into a pharmacy.
我和一个男人闯入了一家药房♥
Cop car pulls up,
这时警车来了
guy bolts, just gone,
那家伙被抓走了
and this sheriff steps out the cruiser.
治安官走出警车
I was thinking, "That's it, I'm going to jail. My life is over."
我当时想"完了 我这辈子要死在牢里了"
But instead of taking me to jail,
但他并没有把我抓进监狱
he takes me to a diner.
而是带我去吃饭
He orders apple pie and says...
他点了苹果派 他说...
You know what I love about apple pie a la mode?
你知道为什么喜欢苹果派加冰淇淋吗
Where the warm, crunchy crust comes together
当温热酥脆的外皮
with the smooth, frozen ice cream.
和丝滑冰冷的冰淇淋遇到一块时
And in about five minutes, all the ice cream melts
大概5分钟 冰淇淋化了
and becomes a warm soupy mess.
变得像浓汤一样
When that happens... we're leaving.
要是化了... 我们就走
So you got five minutes
所以你有5分钟
to decide if you're gonna change your life,
来决定你是否想改变自己的人生
or if I'm taking you to jail.
或者让我把你抓进监狱
So I changed...
所以从那时开始...
right there.
我就变了
I got more fathering in those five minutes
那5分钟里 我学到的东西
than I got my whole life.
比我这一生学到的还多
Charlie 101 to Comm.
呼叫C101小队
Go ahead, Charlie 101.
这里是C101小队 请说
You said to keep a lookout for any unusual activity?
你之前说叫我提防着不正常的活动
Well, I think I got something.
我想我有所发现
Derek, what happened?
德里克 什么情况
We're still putting the pieces together.
我们还在拼接残片
Vic's name is Jeremy Furth.
遇害者叫杰里米·福斯
Looks like something caught fire inside the vehicle.
看起来像是有人在车内纵火所致
What is that?
那是什么
It looks like...
看起来像是...
claw marks or something?
爪痕什么的
As though someone purposefully dug into his chest.
像是有人故意挖开了他的胸膛
The ash within didn't simply fall away.
上面的灰还没有落尽
It's as though someone collected something.
像是有人在收集什么东西
Does that mean something to you?
那对你意味着什么吗
Indeed.
确实
I believe I know who did this.
我想我知道是谁干的了
Wait, what do you mean you know who did this?
你那话什么意思
What I'm about to tell you,
我要告诉你的是
I myself would once have dismissed as superstitious folly,
我之前或许也不相信鬼神之说
but that was before the war began.
但那是在战争开始之前
One night,
有一天晚上
my regiment was returning to camp near Albany.
我们团正要回到位于奥尔巴尼附近的营地
The moon hung low in its cycle, as it does now...
满月低悬于空中 就和现在一样
a blood moon, as Katrina described.
是一轮血月 跟卡特里娜描述的一样
The destruction was far too extensive
破坏范围的广度
for common artillery.
远不是普通大炮能及的
There were bodies everywhere.
到处都是尸体
Our men, reduced to ash,
我们的人 都化为了灰烬
which gave way to a darker revelation
我觉得是为了给某个恶灵让路
as I sensed a presence
因为我感到有一个恶灵
in the woods around us.
藏身于周围的树林里
I could not have told you back then what it was I saw that night,
我之前没能告诉你我那晚看到了什么
but it chilled my blood like nothing before.
但从没有什么东西能像它一般让我血液凝固
These strange murders became more frequent.
这些奇怪的凶手现身的越来越频繁
Soon, a tale spread of
很快 就有传言扩散开来
a dark coven...
说有一个
...led by a high priestess known as Serilda of Abaddon.
由高等女祭司"地狱女罗刹"领导的邪恶女巫团体
General Washington came to believe the Redcoats
华盛顿将军开始相信红衣骑士
had formeda dark alliance with this sorceress.
和这个女巫结成了黑暗联盟
Corbin believed that
柯尔宾相信
there were two groups of witches in Sleepy Hollow...
当时在断头谷有两组女巫势力
...one good, one evil.
分别代表着善恶
Then our answers
那我们一定能
must be in the files he kept hidden in his office.
从他藏在办公室的文件中找出答案
We must find out
我们必须找出
how much the good sheriff actually knew.
有多少正义的治安官知情
Damn it.
该死
They're gone.
它们不见了
Corbin's files.
柯尔宾的卷宗
They've all been moved.
它们全部被移走了
Wait here.
在这儿等着
I'll find out where they went.
我去看看它们被拿到哪里了
May I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Nope, nope. Just perusing, thank you.
不 不需要 我只是看看 谢谢你
You're Ichabod Crane.
你是伊卡伯德·克兰
I am indeed.
我的确是
And you are...?
你是
You were a suspect in Corbin's murder.
你是柯尔宾谋杀案的疑犯
Wrongfully accused as it were. And duly released.
我是冤枉的 已经被警方及时地释放了
So, what are you still doing here?
那你还待在这儿干什么
I'm a history professor. On leave from Oxford.
我是牛津的历史教授 正在休假
Oxford, huh? You know, I had a cousin who studied at Oxford.
牛津的 我有个表亲在牛津读书
What did you teach?
你是教什么的
Treatises of Civil Government.
文官政♥府♥论著
With a focus on the American Revolutionary War.
着重关注美国独♥立♥战争
That's got to be embarrassing.
那可真是尴尬
You know, teaching a course about how we kicked your ass.
教授一门我们是如何打败你们的课
We? I didn't realize you were there.
我们 我没注意到你当时也参战了
No.
我没有
But I was 101st Airborne in Iraq.
但我在伊♥拉♥克♥的101空降部队待过
What war did you fight in, Professor?
你参加过什么战役 教授
One that I pray is never doomed to repeat itself, sir.
一场我祈祷它永远不会重现的战役
Abbie? Hey.
艾比 你好
Hi, Luke.
你好 卢克
I see you two have met.
我看你俩已经见过面了
What's he doing here, Ab?
他在这儿做什么 小艾
He's consulting to the sheriff's department
他是治安厅的顾问
on orders from Irving.
欧文下的命令
We're on the clock. Talk later, let's go.
我们要开工了 晚点再聊 走吧
Facial expressions have changed little,
几个世纪以来 面部表情就算真的有变化
if at all, over the centuries.
那差异也不大
Were you and Luke formerly betrothed?
你和卢克定过聘吗
He's my ex. We weren't betrothed.
他是我的前任 我们没有定过聘
There was no betrothing.
现在已经没有定聘这一说了
And we've got bigger problems.
而且我们麻烦更大了
The files were moved to the archives.
那些文件被移到了档案馆
I need clearance to get in,
我需要许可证才能进去
and Irving isn't answering his phone.
而欧文没接电♥话♥
Where's the building?
档案馆在哪
Across the street, the one with the guard out front.
街对面 就是前面有守卫的那个
The armory?
原来的军械库
I know another way in. To the basement.
我知道另一条路 直通到地下室
Your affair did not end well, I take it.
我猜你俩的情感关系没有善终
What's in the basement?
地下室里有什么
I'll show you.
我会带你去看的
What was the impetus of your disbandment?
你俩分手的促因是什么
We broke up when I was leaving for the FBI.
当我决定去联调局时 我们分手了
But you didn't leave.
但你最后没去
Nope.
是没有
Then theoretically you could rekindle the relationship.
那理论上 你可以重新点燃这段关系
I will literally pay you to stop talking.
我掏钱请你闭嘴行吗 我说真的
I would happily accept because I am in need of currency.
我很乐意接受 我正好缺钱花
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表