剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Abbie wants me to bring you in to this, says you'll be valuable.
艾比说这件事你能帮上忙 所以让我找你
I'd like to believe her, but so far
我也想相信她 但到目前为止
you haven't given me any confidence.
你没有给我任何相信的理由
Yeah, come in.
请进
Sir, there's a situation at Adams Antiquities.
长官 亚当斯古玩店发生了点状况
10-65 in progress.
公共设施问题
Alarm company called it in.
报♥警♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥报♥警♥的
Adams?
亚当斯
You know the place?
你知道这个地方吗
Yeah, I used to do work for the owner.
我以前在店主手下工作过
Freelance acquisitions.
自♥由♥收♥购♥
What kind of acquisitions?
收♥购♥什么
Fine.
好吧
Stay put till I get back.
在这乖乖等我回来
Wait.
等一下
Hey.
等等
What do you want from me?
你想让我♥干♥什么
Do you see these people?
你看到这些人了吗
They don't understand.
他们不懂
Hopefully they never will.
我希望他们永远都不用懂
At least not on my watch. But I'm new to this,
至少有我在时不用 但我也是新手
and you've spent the last 12 years of your life
而你在过去十二年的时间里
thinking about the day the demons will rise.
都在考虑魔鬼出现的那一天
You can go it alone or you can help us.
你可以自己去对付他 也可以帮我们一起对付
But I need to know:
但是我需要知道
are you in or out?
你是帮我们还是不帮
In.
帮
Then let's take a ride.
那我们一起走吧
Metamorphosis.
《变形记》
It's appropriate for Brooks.
挺适合布鲁克斯的
You should check it out, too.
你也该看看
You know, there's been some pretty good American literature
过去两百年里出现了很多好的
in the last 200 years. Yes,
美国文学作品 是啊
I've discovered Twain,
我发现有吐温
Faulkner-- fascinating Southerner.
福克纳 很厉害的南方人
Though we should discuss...
虽然我们应该谈论的是...
books.
书
These are Egyptian hieroglyphs.
这是埃及象形文字
Put that down! Andy.
放下 安迪
Abbie. What are you doing here? What's he doing here?
艾比 你来这里干嘛 他怎么会来这里
We've been looking for you.
我们一直都在找你
We're hoping you can help us.
希望你能帮我们
I already told you how to trap the Horseman.
我已经告诉你困住骑士的方法了
You have him, don't you?
你不是抓到他了吗
We want to know his weakness.
但我们要知道他的弱点
How do we break him?
我们要怎样才能打倒他
You don't.
打不倒
You don't break him.
你打不倒他
You leave him be.
别管他就是了
There is a way to communicate with him.
唯一能和他沟通的办法
Through you.
就是通过你
These are Egyptian symbols for communicating with the dead.
这些是埃及人和死神沟通的标志
You're his necromancer.
你是他的巫师
Necromancer?
巫师
An appointed one who has the power to speak for the dead.
被指定的人拥有与死神对话的力量
You're his voice, aren't you?
你就是他的声音代言人吧
I am.
是的
Then this is your chance at redemption.
那这就是你赎罪的机会
Come with us,
和我们一起
allow us to unearth the man within.
让我们揭露他的秘密
You want to bring Brooks to the cell?
你要带布鲁克斯回牢里吗
Yes, to speak to the Horseman.
是的 让他与骑士对话
It's a calculated risk but one we must take
虽然有失败的风险 但我们不得不这么做
to gain ground in this war.
才能在这场战争中取得进展
We'll take every precaution.
我们会采取一切防范措施
Abbie, please don't make me do this.
艾比 请不要逼我
You said you wanted to help me.
你说过你想帮我
I do.
是的
But you got to understand,
但是你得明白
the decisions I made when I was alive,
我在活着的时候 所作出的决定
I can't take back.
是不能反悔的
My soul doesn't belong to me anymore.
我的灵魂再也不属于我自己
When he visits...
当他来的时候
I have no choice but to obey his commands.
我毫无选择 只能服从他的命令
I help you
在我力所能及的时候
when I can,
我会帮助你
but if you put me in there with him,
但是如果你把我和他关在一起
it is not gonna end well.
结果会很糟糕
How do I know I can even trust you now?
我怎么知道我现在能相信你
You can't.
你不能
But believe this:
但是相信这句话
Confronting Death...
面对死神...
leads to nothing but misery.
带来的只有痛苦
It's a darkness that'll haunt you forever.
黑暗将会永远萦绕着你
All right.
好了
This way.
这边请
Please.
拜托了
No. Apologies.
错了 抱歉
It's this way.
应该是这边
Hey. Hands in the open.
手离远点
They broke the jewelry case
他们打破了珠宝盒
and left all the most expensive stuff.
却没拿走这些价值连城的首饰
This all just seems...
这一切看起来像是
Fake?
幌子吗
A diversion, but why?
声东击西 但是为什么呢
I got to show you something.
我要给你看些东西
Adams used to hide his most valuable merch in here.
通常亚当斯把他最贵重的物品藏在这里
Jenny... Adams!
珍妮... 亚当斯
He's shot!
他中枪了
Get a medic in here.
这里需要个医务人员
Over here.
过来这边
Second shelf. The box. Bring it over.
把第二个架子上的盒子拿过来
Did they get it?
他们得手了吗
It's empty.
盒子是空的
16th century Druidic scripture.
这是十六世纪督德鲁伊教♥徒♥的手稿
What was in it?
里面有什么
Thracian Phiale.
有色雷斯盘
A ancient relic, allegedly protected by warlocks
一个古老的残遗物 据说在克伦威尔
after Cromwell's conquest of Britain.
征服英国之后 此盘由术士保护
Why would someone want something like that?
怎么会有人想要这种东西
You wouldn't.
你不会想要
Not unless you wanted to break a Hax-Spell.
除非你想要打破降咒魔法
Like the one protecting the Horseman's cell.
就像保护骑士牢房♥的那个咒语
Who did this?
是谁干的
They spoke German to each other.
他们之间讲的是德语
Hessians.
是黑森佣兵
Go.
去吧
Go. Come on.
去吧 快点
If the Hessians know where the Horseman is,
如果黑森佣兵知道骑士的所在地
they can use the Phiale to remove the Hex.
他们就能用这个盘子解除降咒
We've got the Horseman weak
我们把骑士照在紫外线灯下
under the U.V. lights.
他们就会失去能力
Not if they cut the power.
除非他们把电力切断
They're gonna take out the grid next.
他们下一步就要破坏电网
We need to call Abbie on the way.
我们要在去的路上打电♥话♥给艾比
Consider yourself warned.
别说我没警告过你
Considered.
你说过了
Must not be feeling too chatty. Consider it a blessing.
他好像没有聊天的兴致 你该感到庆幸
Feeling less than robust?
提不起精神吗
Good.
很好
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表