剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Sleepy Hollow.
《断头谷》前情提要
What's this about?
有什么事吗
Who are you? I'm Katrina Crane.
你是谁 卡特里娜·克兰
This is a dream?
这是个梦吗
You're the man Abbie told me about.
你是艾比跟我说过的那个人
The Sin Eater.
食罪者
A family tree.
一张家谱
You're a descendant of Grace Dixon.
你是格蕾丝·迪克森的后代
It's time.
是时候了
I saw Katrina giving birth.
我看到卡特里娜生孩子了
My son.
我儿子
What did you say? I had a vision.
你说什么 我看到了幻象
I'm sorry, you must be mistaken.
抱歉 你肯定是搞错了
She would have told me.
她要生孩子肯定会告诉我的
Or she needed to keep it secret.
或者是她需要将此事保密
What happened to my son?
我儿子后来怎么样了
Chopping down a Christmas tree?
在砍圣诞树呢
An altogether nonsensical concept.
用棵被冠上名字和装饰物的烂木头
Celebrating Yuletide with a titular display of lumber.
来庆祝圣诞节 真是无聊之极
Wow. Bah, humbug to you, too, Ebenezer.
怎么 你也害怕过圣诞节吗 埃比尼泽
That was all gibberish.
你胡说八道些什么啊
Scrooge.
斯克鲁奇
He's a Dickensian character.
狄更斯小说里的人物
A grump.
那个脾气很臭的家伙
Well, you guys had Christmas, right?
你们也过圣诞节的 对吧
Santa Claus...
圣诞老人...
snowmen... eggnog.
雪人... 蛋酒
In my era, the term was "Egg and grog."
在我那个时代 我们叫"蛋和格罗格酒"
A draught made of rum that led inevitably
因为那酒一口闷的话容易上头
to an aching head, ergo, "Noggin."
所以要"小口小口地喝"
Abbreviated to "Nog."
进而演化成你们现在的缩写名
I get why you're upset.
我知道你为什么不开心
Do you, now?
真的吗
You find out you had a son...
你发现自己有个儿子...
and you never got to know him.
但却没机会认识他
I am sorry, Crane.
对不起 克兰
If I were you, I'd be taking an ax to something, too.
如果我是你 我也会砍砍东西发泄
My head is swimming with questions.
我脑子里疑问重重
What was he like?
他相貌如何
What did he know of me?
他对我有何了解
How did he live?
他过着怎样的生活
And why did Katrina not tell me she was with child?
还有卡特里娜为什么不告诉我怀孕的事儿
She put you in that cave to protect you.
她把你安置在那个洞里是为了保护你
I got to assume she kept it a secret for the same reason.
我想她对这件事保密有着相同的原因
Moloch hunted them both down centuries ago.
摩洛克在数世纪前就追捕到了他们
While I'm yet to know the reason,
虽然我还不知道原因
it suggests that their fates will come to bear
但也许他们的命运就落在
in our war against him now.
我们对抗摩洛克的战争上了
That is why we must find out what happened to my son.
所以我们必须查明我儿子后来怎么样了
And we shall start by endeavoring to contact Katrina.
我们先尽量联络上卡特里娜吧
How do you plan on doing that, exactly?
说真的 你打算怎么联络她
When she came to me, it seemed like
看起来她是历尽了
she had to move mountains to do it.
千辛万苦才找到了我
Those are some pretty freaky mountains.
我觉得这会非常困难的
You expecting company?
你找了帮手吗
Indeed.
确实
The only man I know capable of moving freaky mountains.
他是我知道的唯一能联络到她的人
You called Parrish? Why?
那你为什么找帕里什呢
Put yourself in my place.
如果你是我
How far would you go for answers?
你愿意付出多少来寻找答案
All the way.
赴汤蹈火 在所不惜
Mr. Parrish, thank you for coming.
帕里什先生 感谢你能过来
Don't touch me, please.
别碰我 拜托了
Apologies, Mr. Crane.
抱歉 克兰先生
It's not a good idea to touch me.
你最好还是不要碰我
Of course.
当然
I appreciate your hasty arrival.
感谢你能赶过来
Shall we venture indoors?
我们能进去了吗
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm a Sin Eater,
我是食罪者
I-I-I can read, and at times, remove sins, that's all.
我可以发现并净化罪恶 仅此而已
No, that's not all.
不 不仅如此
You have the power to reach across realms.
你有穿越不同领域的能力
You summoned a man long dead and brought him to me.
你召唤了一个死了很久的人并带他来见我
Summon him!
召唤他
With all your heart!
全身心地召唤
Here into this room!
进到这个房♥间
Now open your eyes.
现在睁开眼睛
You must have the ability to reach Katrina.
你一定有能力联络到卡特里娜
Purgatory.
连通炼狱
It isn't anything I've ever tried before.
这我之前从未试过
Please.
求你了
I beg you.
求求你了
Yeah, all right.
好吧
I'll make an attempt. That's all I can promise.
我只能保证我会尽力的
I've never used my gift
我从没用过我的能力
for a purpose beyond removing sins.
尝试过净化罪恶之外的事儿
Now, you listen very carefully.
现在你仔细听清楚了
A mortal soul has no place in the realm of the dead.
死者的领域没有凡人灵魂的位置
Your life will be in danger.
你会有生命危险
I will have to put it in danger.
但我不得不这么做
I understand the risk.
我知道会有危险的
Oh, no, you don't.
不 你不知道
Our lives are a tapestry.
我们的生命就像是织锦
Each moment
每时每刻
is a thread upon which the next thread is woven.
都在相互重叠 相互交织
When you reach beyond this existence,
如果你超脱了这个生存方式
as you're about to, you are tempting fate.
就相当于你在准备着拿命运冒险
I cannot say what consequences will befall you.
我不知道会有怎样的后果
The consequences of inaction weigh far greater with me, sir.
如果我不这么做的话后果更严重 先生
Henry.
亨利
Under the circumstances, "Henry" will be fine.
在这种情况下 叫我亨利就行了
This will frighten you.
丑话说在前
Once I begin, you must not stop me,
只要我一开始 无论如何
no matter how much you want to.
你都不能阻止我
If you have any doubt,
如果你有任何迟疑
now would be a good time to make your exit.
最好现在就收手
Thanks for the warning. We're not going anywhere.
谢谢你的警告 我们不会放弃的
Come.
过来
Come.
来
Think of your wife.
想着你的妻子
Summon her with all your heart.
全心全意地召唤她
What I'm about to do will bring you closer to her...
接下来要做的事将会让你更接近她
and closer to Death.
更接近死神
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Henry!
亨利
I told you:
我和你说过
the closer he is to Death,
他越靠近死神
the shorter distance he is to travel.
所需行走的旅程就越短
Katrina?
卡特里娜
No, no, no, no. How are you here?
不不不 你怎么会来这里
The Sin Eater.
是食罪者带我来的
Moloch is always near.
摩洛克一直都在附近
If he learns of your presence...
如果他知道了你来了这里...
Is it true we have a son?
我们真的有个儿子吗
I would have told you when you first awoke,
我本想在你第一次醒来时告诉你的
but we've had fleeting moments of precious time.
但我们宝贵的时间转瞬即逝
We made a covenant when we married.
结婚的时候 我们订下了誓约
You owe me the truth.
你欠我一个解释
His name.
儿子的名字
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表