剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
In case the picture vanishes from the screen
免得画面像之前那样
like it did a moment ago.
从屏幕上消失
The manuscript-- written in some kind of code.
这份手稿是用某种密♥码♥写的
Adams would have used a Vigenre cipher.
亚当斯可能采用了维吉尼亚密♥码♥
I vaguely remember that from Criminology 101.
犯罪学基础课上好像提到过
It's similar to a Caesar shift cipher,
它类似凯撒密♥码♥
but instead of shifting the alphabet based on a letter,
但它不是替换字母加密
it's based on a word.
而是替换单词
A Vigenre cipher is several Caesar ciphers in a sequence
维吉尼亚密♥码♥是使用一系列偏移量不同的
with different shift values.
恺撒密♥码♥组成的
Therefore, without the code word,
所以 没有密匙
the text is impossible to decrypt.
就没法解密
So you need a password?
所以你需要个密匙
This is definitely your area of expertise.
这绝对是你的擅长领域
Flummoxed by a foreign concept
被一个完全陌生的
that resembles close to nothing of what you know?
外来概念搞得不知所措
Can't imagine how that feels.
无法想象那是什么感觉
I'm trying to decipher a very complicated password.
我正在破解一个很复杂的密匙
Is that noise going to cease?
能不能把那声音关掉
I must have quietude to concentrate.
我在安静的环境下才能集中注意力
Calm down.
淡定
I'm gonna make a quick call,
我去打个电♥话♥
uh, give you some privacy.
给你点私人空间
If you're going to annul an engagement
如果你要和
with a man who works across the street,
在马路对面工作的那个男人退婚
don't you think you should do it in person?
当面说不是更好吗
How do you know I'm meeting with Luke later?
你怎么知道我等会要见卢克
You're much easier to read than a Vigenre cipher.
你比维吉尼亚密♥码♥好破译多了
There are others like me.
还有我这样的人
Except for the chosen few.
除了被选中的一小批人
There's a war going on, Morales.
战鼓即将敲响 莫拉莱斯
Watching.
观察
I saw you with Abbie Mills.
我看到你和艾比·米尔斯在一起
Waiting.
等待
Stay away from her.
离她远点
I trust you'll make the right decision.
我相信你会做出正确的选择
Stay away from Abbie Mills.
离艾比·米尔斯远点
I'm the only one that can protect her.
我是唯一可以保护她的人
Hey, this is Luke. Leave me a message.
你好 我是卢克 请留言
Hey, Luke, it's Abbie.
你好 卢克 我是艾比
I know we were supposed to have coffee today,
我知道今天要一起去喝咖啡的
but something just came up
但是我临时有事
and I'm not gonna be able to make it,
我去不成了
so give me a call when you get this
你收到了就回个电♥话♥
and we'll figure out another time.
我们再找个时间
Okay?
好吗
Okay, talk soon.
好了 回见
Andy?
安迪
You're supposed to be dead.
你不是死了吗
I am dead.
我是死了
Is that not apparent?
这不是很明显吗
Brooks... what happened?
布鲁克斯...你怎么了
Abbie, I'm, I'm stuck.
艾比 我被 我被困住了
I want this to end, but he won't let me.
我想做个了结 但是他不允许
You sold your soul?
你出♥卖♥♥♥了你的灵魂
I know you don't believe me,
我知道你不相信我
but I'm trying to protect you.
但是我在保护你
Well, how did we get here?
怎么变这样了
Well, that is wildly inappropriate.
这真是太不妥了
Hey, sexy.
你好 帅哥
Want to chat?
聊会吗
Well, I'm flattered, madam,
我受宠若惊 女士
but I'm afraid I am espoused to another.
但是我已经结婚了
Still here.
我还在哦
Cicero is the password.
西塞罗就是密匙
Oh, Revere, you rum beggar.
列维尔 你个古怪的家伙
You hid the password on the back of his teeth.
你把密匙藏在他的牙齿内侧
The Horseman won't stop coming after you
骑士不拿到他的头
until he gets his head.
是不会善罢甘休的
Well, that's not gonna happen.
他拿不到头的
Horseman's indestructible, Abbie, he is Death.
你毁灭不了骑士 艾比 他就是死神
We're getting that idea, thank you.
我们知道了 谢谢
That's what I'm here to tell you.
我就是来告诉你的
You can't kill Death, but you can trap him.
你杀不死死神 但是你能困住他
That's the only way you can defeat him.
这是你打败他的唯一方法
How?
怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
I just know it's a secret he doesn't want let out.
我只知道他不愿曝光这个秘密
Brilliant.
好极了
Why should I believe anything that you say?
我为什么要相信你的话
Because I care about you, Abbie.
因为我在乎你 艾比
Is that the sheriff's turncoat?
这不是治安官手下的那个叛徒吗
Andy Brooks.
安迪·布鲁克斯
My name is Andy Brooks.
我的名字是安迪·布鲁克斯
We saw you die in that cell.
我们亲眼看到你死在牢房♥里
Yeah.
是的
It's not my best day.
那可不是美好的一天
Are you still in communication with the Horseman?
你仍与骑士保持着联♥系♥吗
I am... but that's not why I'm here.
是的 但这并不是我来的目的
I want to help Abbie.
我想帮助艾比
Here's how you can help.
那你可以这么帮她
Deliver this message to the Horseman:
把这个消息带给骑士
if he wants his head back,
如果想拿回他的头
he can meet me at the cemetery when night falls.
让他在夜幕降临时到墓地来见我
Okay, I'll tell him.
好吧 我会告诉他
If you return here, there will be consequences.
如果你再回来 我会让你吃不了兜着走
Do you understand?
听懂了吗
Don't threaten me.
别威胁我
You all right?
你还好吗
He said the Horseman can't be killed.
他说骑士无法被杀死
Only trapped.
只能被困住
He's right.
他说的对
And I think I know how.
我想我知道该怎么做了
I deciphered the password.
我破解了密匙
You've got crazy good handwriting.
你的字迹真漂亮
This?
这个吗
Chicken scratch.
潦草的很
There is a lot of useful information in this manuscript.
这份手稿里有很多有用的信息
I'm not surprised the Horseman wanted it destroyed.
怪不得骑士这么想毁掉它
In 1782, the Masons amended this manuscript
1782年 共济会在手稿中加入了
with a way to defeat the Horseman of Death.
如何打败死神骑士的方法
Then Paul Revere engraved the key to decoding the manuscript,
然后保罗·列维尔将破解这份手稿的密钥
the word "Cicero,"
即"西塞罗"这个单词
in the back of the Horseman's teeth.
刻在了骑士的牙齿内侧
What did he say about the Horseman, post-beheading?
关于断了头的死神骑士他说了什么
"Death cannot be slain,
"死神拥有不死之身
but it can be captured and caged against its fiery will.
但仍可逆其之意将其俘获
As sunlight is his only weakness,
日光为其唯一弱点
a witch must be summoned to cast a spell,
因此需召唤一名女巫施咒
transforming the moon into the sun, whilst Death is exposed."
在死神现身之时转月为日"
Great. We need a witch.
太好了 我们需要一个女巫
Too bad we can't summon your wife.
真可惜我们没法召唤你的妻子
Yes, the thought had crossed my mind, thank you,
是的 我也这么想过 谢谢你
though not as a means to defeat our present enemy.
尽管不是为了打败我们眼前的敌人
Sorry. Understood.
抱歉 我能理解
Perhaps there are still witches in Sleepy Hollow?
或许如今断头谷仍有女巫存在
Lieutenant?
中尉
When Adams wrote in this manuscript,
在亚当斯写这份手稿时
witches were the only means of creating sunlight at night.
女巫是在夜晚创造日光的唯一方法
But today, we have UV light, ultraviolet light,
而如今 我们有紫外灯
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表