剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
But in my present state, I fear I would not be pleasant company.
但依我的现状 恐怕我不会是个好酒友
Look...
你看啊
Thanksgiving isn't easy for everyone.
并不是所有人的感恩节都很好过
When I was a kid, I remember...
我记得我小时候...
walking on the street, passing houses on my block,
走在大街上 路过邻居家的房♥子
looking in windows,
透过一扇扇窗户
seeing people, families,
看到家家户户
sitting around tables, laughing,
围坐桌旁 谈笑风生
carving turkeys.
分享火鸡
I was just so envious.
我就特别羡慕
I wanted that more than anything.
那时那就是我最想要的
I had it... in England.
我在英国...也有过
During my father's holidays
我父亲放假期间
from teaching at Oxford,
那时他在牛津大学执教
I would sit by the hearth,
我就坐在壁炉旁
and he'd regale me with glorious tales
而他会以古希腊的辉煌传说
of ancient Greece.
款待我
And I really believed I'd follow his footsteps...
而那时我真的相信 我会追随他的脚步
I'd be a professor in my own right,
凭己所能 成为一位教授
yet upheld
而他对我的自豪
by his pride for me.
会一直支撑着我
And that one day,
然后有一天
I would have a son,
我会有个儿子
and I'd share that same comfort
我会跟他分享同一份
that I felt so freely.
让我深觉自♥由♥的舒适
I'm guess that's what the point of this is?
我想这就是重点所在吧
The time for reflection.
反思之时
You see what you have now,
你会看到自己现在拥有的
and you embrace what's in front of you.
然后你会拥抱眼下
Oh, I nearly forgot.
我险些忘了
This arrived for you this afternoon.
这个是下午到的 给你的
More treasures from the Amazon, perhaps.
也许是更多来自亚马逊的宝贝
寄件人 莉娜·吉尔伯特
收件人 艾比·米尔斯
It's from Lena Gilbert.
莉娜·吉尔伯特寄来的
The records from Fredericks Manor throughout the years.
弗雷德里克斯庄园多年来的记录
Documentation on Mrs. Grace Dixon--
庄园管家格蕾丝·迪克森夫人的
the manor's house matron.
文件资料
A list of her progeny.
她的后代列表
Family tree.
家谱
Lori Roberts.
洛丽·罗伯茨
My mother.
我母亲
You're a descendant of Grace Dixon.
你是格蕾丝·迪克森的后代
My ancestor brought your son into this world.
我的祖先带你儿子来到了这个世上
Quite heroically.
英勇非凡
I see the family resemblance.
我看到了家族类似性
It seems that you and I...
看来你和我...
our paths were intertwined from the very start.
我们的命运从很久以前就密不可分了
It definitely would seem.
绝对是这样
We have a drink.
我们喝一杯吧
It's a day of giving thanks.
今天是个感恩的日子
To family.
致家人
To finding family.
致找到家人
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表