剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
That's just weird.
太奇怪了
What's wrong?
怎么了
The box...
那个盒子
...it's filled with pain.
充满了痛苦
This symbol...
这个图案
it's the crest of Katrina's coven,
是卡特里娜女巫团的饰章
the Sisterhood of the Radiant Heart.
也就是光芒之心姐妹会
Only a member of the Sisterhood would possess such an item.
只有女巫会的成员才会拥有
Seriously?
搞什么
The librarian from the Historical Society was a witch?
历史协会的图书管♥理♥员♥居然是女巫
Just as Reverend Knapp was before her,
科纳普牧师也一样
embedded in Sleepy Hollow for centuries.
在断头谷沉睡了几百年
It explains her expression:
这也解释了她之前的用词
recognition.
"认识"
She knew who you were.
她知道你是谁
Whatever is in there,
里面的东西
it reeks of anger
充满着愤怒
and pain and death.
痛苦 和死亡
It's stronger than anything I've felt in years.
多年来 我第一次感到这么强大的东西
He will make sure that you are safe.
他会确保你的安全
This drawing...
这幅画
...it's familiar.
很熟悉
I've seen this doll.
我见过这个玩偶
When Katrina came to me in the dream or the vision
当卡特里娜出现在我的梦境时
or whatever it was,
也可能是幻象之类的东西
there was a baby carriage.
当时有一辆婴儿车
The doll was in it.
上面就有这个玩偶
May I see it, please?
让我看看可以吗
The pain,
那种痛苦
the misery inside that box...
这个盒子里的悲惨与不幸
I think it's your son's.
应该属于你儿子
The priest who governed the orphanage...
掌管那家孤儿院的牧师
I can feel the darkness of his heart.
我感觉得到他心底的黑暗
No food until penance.
不忏悔就不许吃饭
The priest believed there was only one way
牧师认为 要想洗去他的苦难
of purging the boy's affliction.
只有一个方法
Until one day,
直到有一天
the child's pain swelled in him so deeply,
孩子的痛苦逐渐吞噬了他
he summoned the promise of his mother's wish.
他召唤出了母亲的承诺
And with a single drop of blood,
只需要一滴血
discovered the true strength of his power.
就唤起了玩偶真正的力量
Jeremy... manifested his rage,
杰里米 发泄了自己的愤怒
his grief,
悲伤
in the absence of someone to protect him.
以及没有人保护的无助
He made real a champion to keep him safe.
于是他创造了一名战士来保护自己
This violence we've seen,
我们看到的暴♥力♥
I believe it's the handiwork of this champion.
应该就是这位战士的杰作
You don't know that.
这也说不定
I've seen this creature before
在卡特里娜的炼狱里
in Katrina's purgatory.
我见过这个生物
When I returned to the cabin, I...
当我回到小屋的时候
I could still feel its presence.
我仍然能感到它的存在
It followed me back.
它和我一起回去了
I was afraid something like this would happen.
我曾担心过这样的事情会发生
I warned you not to tempt fate.
我警告过你不要蔑视命运
Even if you're right,
就算你是对的
why would it kill this witch?
它为什么要杀这个女巫
She was a member of the coven that banished Katrina...
她是驱逐卡特里娜的女巫团的成员
that robbed the boy of his mother.
她们将我儿子从她母亲身边夺走
There are more in the coven,
这个女巫团还有其他成员
more who may still be alive.
也许有人还活着
This death, I fear,
恐怕这人的死
may be the first of many more to come.
只是大屠♥杀♥的开始
It's called a "Vine",
有个应用软件叫做"Vine"
but it has absolutely nothing to do with shrubbery?
但是它绝对和灌木没有关系
Yeah, it's a video, eight seconds long.
那是个8秒长的视频
On YouTube?
在Youtube上吗
No, YouTube likes three minutes long.
不是 Youtube要求视频最短3分钟
No one has time for that.
没有人能拍到那么长
Yeah, I'm having a dad moment. Thanks.
对 我现在有了做父亲的感觉 谢谢
You know, when we looked into that wheelchair sports camp
我们去年在Youtube上浏览的轮椅运动夏令营
at the Y last year, we never followed up.
我们一直没有参加
I can give 'em a call.
我可以给他们打电♥话♥报名
Dad, you get this sound in your voice,
爸爸 你说话的口气
it makes me feel kind of helpless.
让我有种无助的感觉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I mean, no matter how scary it gets,
无论事情有多可怕
I'm not gonna let this thing beat me, right?
我都不会被恐惧打倒的 对吗
I'm gonna keep fighting. Remember you said that?
记得你说过吗 我要一直战斗
Yeah, that I did.
对 我说过
And I think it'd be easier to fight it
如果我能有一杯加了很多棉花糖的
if I had some hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows.
热巧克力的话 我会更有力量去战斗的
Oh, understandable.
嗯 有道理
Oh, my God! Popski...
天呐 老爸
You can have a hot chocolate, not a puppy.
你只能要杯热巧克力 不能要小狗
Give me two hot chocolates with peppermint.
要两杯加薄荷糖的热巧克力
She seems like a strong kid.
她看着是个坚强的孩子
She is.
确实
How strong is she?
她有多坚强
Sorry?
什么
I said, how strong is your daughter?
我说 你女儿有多坚强
Is she strong enough to fight for her soul?
她能坚强到为自己的灵魂而战吗
What did you say to me?
你在说什么
God may have a plan, Captain,
上帝可能有自己的安排 警监
but we have one, too.
但是我们也有
Who the hell are you?!
你到底是谁
How did you know what I said?!
你怎么知道我说过的话
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
How did you know what I said?
你怎么知道我说过的话
I don't know! I'm sorry!
我不知道 抱歉
I don't know who the hell you are, man.
哥们 我不知道你到底是谁
Hey! What's going on here?
嘿 发生什么事儿了
This guy just attacked me.
这个人刚刚在攻击我
Step back, sir.
退后 先生
I'm New York State Police.
我是纽约州警♥察♥
I'm reaching for my badge.
我拿徽章给你们看
Sorry.
对不起
What's wrong with you?
发生什么事儿了
Let's go.
咱们走吧
We have one, too.
我们也有计划
The contents of the librarian's safe have arrived.
图书管♥理♥员♥保险柜里的东西拿来了
Anything of use?
找到有用的东西了吗
All the lieutenant's found so far are ticket stubs
目前米尔斯发现的都是些
from traveling carnivals over the last hundred years.
过去一百年来马戏团的票根
Strange.
奇怪
You're troubled.
你陷入困境了
My father always used to say to me,
过去我父亲总是和我说
"When you have a child,
等你有了孩子
he will follow your example more than your advice."
你言行做出的榜样胜过说教
Yet my son had the benefit of neither.
但是我的儿子什么也没学到
I know that the choice was not mine...
我知道这不是我的错
but it brought his rage into the world...
但是这使他对这个世界产生了怨恨
then and now.
从过去持续到现在
It is a father's task to impart wisdom.
子不教父之过
Mine taught me not to fear my power.
我父亲教我不要害怕自己的能力
I wished I could have thanked him for this gift
我希望当初在他神智清醒的时候
while his mind was still intact.
能够感谢他教我的智慧
Whatever became of your son,
无论你儿子变成了什么模样
you speak for him now.
至少你现在为他说话了
I believe he was a good man, Ichabod.
伊卡博德 我相信他是个好人
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表