剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
But he again refused.
但他再次拒绝
With no other choice,
我们别无他法
the Sisterhood bound together...
只得发动团中姐妹一起
and invoked a hex...
施用魔法
to stop his heart.
让他的心脏停止跳动
You murdered my son.
你们谋杀了我的儿子
Death begets death.
杀戮招致死亡
That is the price we now pay.
我们正为此付出代价
Our fate is sealed,
我等时运已定
our time run out.
今夜命数将尽
How do I kill the Golem?
我怎么才能杀死魔像
Your son's blood gave it life.
你儿子的血给了它生命
Only his blood can end it.
只有他的血可以了结
Run!
逃吧
Lieutenant! Crane!
中尉 克兰
The Golem! Where is he?
魔像 他在哪
Where are the sisters?
蒙面姐♥妹♥们♥在哪
They've met a just fate.
她们的命数已定
Did they tell you how to stop it?
她们有没有告诉你怎么阻止它
Only that my son's blood gave it life,
只说了我儿子的血给了它生命
and only his blood can end it.
只有他的血可以了结
I'm gonna get these people out of here.
我去疏散人群
This way.
这边
What hellish form of torment is this?
这形状怎会如此吓人
Funhouse mirrors.
这是哈哈镜
When did irony become a national pastime?
什么时候讽刺变成了全民消遣
You're hurt.
你受伤了
You said...
你说过...
Blood...
血
Gave the doll life.
给了娃娃生命
Your son's blood is your blood.
你儿子的血就是你的血
Your blood can destroy it.
你的血能摧毁它
Crane?
克兰
Stop!
别动
I'm Jeremy's father.
我是杰里米的父亲
You exist because I did not.
你的出现是因为我不在
If there was any way
如果我有任何办法
I could go back and change this, believe me,
可以回到过去改变这一点 相信我
with all my heart, I would.
我无比愿意
But fate bestowed this task on you.
但命运将此任务赋予了你
His only friend.
他唯一的朋友
His guardian.
他的守护者
And in many ways, a father to him.
你甚至充当着父亲的角色
For that, I owe you my life.
为此 我欠你一命
But now I'm begging you to stop.
但现在我求你停下
Jeremy is gone.
杰里米不在了
There's nothing left for you to protect.
你没有什么可以保护了
You have to let him go.
你必须得放他走
We both have to let him go.
我们两个都得放他走
You've endured enough pain.
你已经遭受了太多苦痛
Bear it no more.
别再硬撑了
My son.
儿子
Be at peace.
安息吧
Be at peace.
安息吧
Ichabod.
伊卡伯德
He's gone.
他去了
It's over.
结束了
I'm glad you're all right.
我很高兴你没事
And I'm...
而我...
sorry to make a hasty exit. But...
很抱歉我得匆忙离开 但...
the next train leaves in 18 minutes.
下一趟火车十八分钟后就要开了
Mr. Parrish... Oh, please.
帕里什先生 别
It's Henry, remember?
叫我亨利 记得吗
And if I may, you were right.
而且我想说 你是对的
About? I've been called to help you
什么 我被召唤来帮你
in your mission.
完成你的使命
If I hadn't separated your blood from the Horseman,
如果我没有将你的血液与天启骑士分开
you would not have been able to put the Golem to rest.
你就无法令魔像安息
Or your son.
或者说 你儿子
Thank you for availing me of your gift.
谢谢你在我身上运用了你的天赋
It seems no matter how hard we both tried,
似乎无论我们多努力
one cannot turn from fate.
都无法逃避命运
And yet, for the first time, I...
但是 这是第一次 我...
I feel that fate has delivered me a blessing.
我觉得命运给我带来了祝福
By bringing you both into my life.
它带你们两个进入了我的生命
It's our privilege, Henry.
这是我们的荣幸 亨利
We never bury the dead, son.
死者从未真正死去 孩子
Not really.
从未
We take them with us.
我们带着他们前行
It's the price of living.
这是活着的代价
I got you something.
我给你买♥♥了件礼物
I was gonna give it to you on Christmas Eve, but...
我本来想平安夜给你的 但是...
you look like you need a little boost.
你看上去需要一点鼓励
You've em...
你绣了...
you embroidered my name on some oversized hosiery.
你把我的名字绣在了一只超大号♥袜子上
How... odd.
真...奇怪啊
It is a Christmas tradition.
这是圣诞节的传统
Is it?
是吗
Merry Christmas, Crane.
圣诞快乐 克兰
Merry Christmas, Lieutenant.
圣诞快乐 中尉
I'm starving.
我快饿死了
I'm gonna go get some comfort food.
我要去填个肚子
I'll be back in ten.
十分钟后就回来
Reveal yourself!
给我现身
Katrina?
卡特里娜
Not Katrina!
不是卡特里娜
Come out and face me, Moloch.
出来面对我 摩洛克
Or are you afraid?
还是你怕了
I offer this warning.
我警告你
A saint's name is a sign.
圣人之名即为预兆
When you know my meaning,
当你知道了我的意思
war will take form.
战鼓即将敲响
And the End of Days begins.
末日随之降临
There will be no End of Days.
不会有什么末日
You hear me?!
你听到没有
Your death is assured.
你必死无疑
You and the second witness.
你和第二个见证者
Face me, coward!
出来见我 懦夫
I touched her soul once.
我触碰过一次她的灵魂
Soon it will be mine forever.
很快它就会永远属于我了
And you will give it to me.
而你会将它呈于我
Crane?
克兰
What happened?
发生什么事了
Moloch.
摩洛克
He's coming for your soul.
他会冲着你的灵魂而来
He says I will deliver it to him.
他说我会将它送给他
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表