剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
till you beg for salvation.
直至你恳求救赎
That is what I'm offering you, what she's offering you.
我和她要给予你的便是救赎
How would you know what she's offering?
你怎么知道她要给我什么
Pull the trigger, and you'll never find out.
扣动扳机 你就永远都不会知道了
March.
往前走
The life you knew will never return.
你熟悉的生活永远回不去了
You are Cicero...
你就是西塞罗
aren't you?
对吗
He is all of us.
我们都是他的代言人
Find Katrina.
找到卡特里娜
She will guide you to Commander Washington.
她会带你去见华盛顿司令
And I suspect much more.
你要经历的远不止这些
Ordo Ab Chao. "Order from chaos."
Ordo Ab Chao 意思是"混乱中的秩序"
Speak these words to her.
对她说这句话
She will know which side your heart has chosen.
她就会知道你的内心选择了哪一边
I will find you again, my friend.
我还会找到你的 我的朋友
No!
不
Traitor!
叛徒
Ordo...
Ordo
Ab... Chao.
Ab... Chao
I couldn't save him.
我没能救他
Had I acted sooner, he would have lived.
要是我动作快点 他就能得救了
This is my sin...
这是我的罪孽
and I must bear it all my days.
我必须一直承受
Brother Ichabod Crane...
伊卡伯德·克兰兄弟
...we are humbled to be in your presence...
你让我们自惭形秽
and we offer you our trust.
我们信任你
If this ledger confirms my account,
如果这个账簿证实了我的描述
and I didn't write it... who did?
可我没写 会是谁写的...
Katrina.
卡特里娜
She was your ally.
她是你们的同盟
For a while, her coven was in league with our Mason forefathers,
她的女巫团一度与我们共济会先驱结盟
until she betrayed their trust.
直到她背叛了他们的信任
How?
怎么
By secreting you away
把你藏了起来
from wherever you were buried these centuries...
在某个地方埋了好几个世纪
someplace we could not find.
某个我们找不到的地方
The Masons...
共济会会员
my brothers wanted me dead.
我的兄弟们想要我死
That's why Katrina hid me--
所以卡特里娜才把我藏起来
she was protecting me.
她在保护我
At the expense of the greater good.
以大义作为代价
She knew the inevitable outcome of your tie to the Horseman.
她知道想要了结无头骑士 你必死无疑
Regretfully, a fate we would've sealed for you long ago...
很遗憾 你现在必须要去面对
and one that we have no choice but to seal for you now.
很久以前便该接受的宿命了
That's why you had me tell Bernard's story.
所以你才要我讲伯纳德的故事
He died for the greater good.
他为大义而献身
In Arthur Bernard, you witnessed a man
亚瑟·伯纳德那件事 让你看到了
willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.
一个愿意献出自己生命的人
Inside this box is the only way
这个盒子里放着
to assure The Horseman's reign ends... forever.
唯一能彻底终结无头骑士统治的东西
You know what you must do, Brother Crane.
你清楚你的使命 克兰兄弟
The square and compass.
曲尺和圆规
Drop your weapon.
放下你的武器
That's not how this is gonna work.
这可不是你们说了算
I'm a police officer.
我是警♥察♥
Let us in,
让我们进去
or we call in the damn cavalry.
不然我们会把该死的装甲部队都叫来
Crane.
克兰
Miss Mills.
米尔斯小姐
Don't be alarmed, please.
请不要紧张
These men are my brothers. Your brothers?
他们都是我的兄弟 你的兄弟
You're a Mason?
你是共济会的一员
What the hell is happening?
这到底是怎么回事
He will not be hurt by our hand.
我们不会伤害他
I want him out of here now!
我要你们现在就放他走
No. Please.
不 求求你
Allow me to explain.
容我向你解释
Would you excuse us?
能让我俩单独谈谈吗
Of course.
那当然
What is that?
怎么回事
The Masons have been tracking the Horseman.
梅森家族一直在追踪着无头骑士
With his arrival, the threat of the Apocalypse draws closer.
在他降临后 末世的威胁也随之逼近
I stopped him before... temporarily.
我曾经阻止过他 虽然只是暂时的
Now I can finish what I started.
但现在我有机会了结我未完成的使命
My life is tied to the Horseman's, and his to mine.
我和无头骑士的性命紧密相连
When he rose, I rose.
当他复活时 我亦复活
Therefore... if I die, he dies.
因此 如果我死去 他亦随之而死
No.
不行
To ensure he never rides again,
为了确保他再也无法复活
my life must end.
我必须结束自己的生命
It's the only way.
这是唯一的方法
No!
不行
I am not letting this happen.
我不准你这样做
I swore an oath to sacrifice my life if necessary
我曾立誓为保他人安危
so others may live freely,
不惜牺牲自己的性命
a lesson I learned
这是我
from someone who did the same for me.
从一个为我而牺牲的人身上学到的
I know a man who can help,
我知道有个人可以帮你
someone who can separate you from the Horseman.
他可以帮你切断跟无头骑士的联♥系♥
Katrina searched and failed.
卡特里娜尝试过 但她失败了
Katrina's the one who told me about him.
正是卡特里娜让我去找的他
Katrina came to you?
卡特里娜来找过你
Who is this man?
这个人是谁
Sin Eater. It's a long story.
食罪者 这事说来话长
But he wasn't exactly cooperative,
但他不太愿意合作
so I'm gonna bring you to him.
所以我想带你去见他
There isn't time.
时间不够了
The Horseman's nearly here.
无头骑士马上就要逼近
And even if we could be decoupled,
就算我真能切断跟他的联♥系♥
I'd only free him to continue his rampage.
这也只会让他更加肆无忌惮的杀戮
This assures that he won't.
这确保他不能这么做
I do not accept that, Crane!
我不同意 克兰
You must,
你必须同意
if you accept what we've been chosen to do--
如果你能接受我们被他人选择的道路
to avert the Apocalypse so humanity can endure,
阻止末世降临 让人类得以存活
so people can choose their own destinies,
让人类自己决定自己的命运
just as I must now choose mine.
正如我此刻正决定着自己的命运
There's another way. There's always another way.
还有别的办法 一定还有别的办法
Abbie...
艾比...
this is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
That's the first time you ever called me Abbie.
这是你第一次叫我艾比
I've lived on borrowed time
我已经比一般人
more than any man deserves.
多活了很长时间
I've seen wonders
我见识了无数
beyond my wildest imaginings.
超出我想象的奇迹
And through these centuries,
尽管要穿越几个世纪
against the impossibility
超越一切的不可能
that we would find each other...
才能与你相遇
...we did.
而我们做到了
And I am most grateful for it.
为此我万分感激
How can you be so calm about this?
你为什么能这么冷静
I'm terrified.
我很害怕
Perhaps it would be easier if you left.
你不在我身边或许能让事情变得简单些
There's no way.
想都别想
Too many people i never got a chance to say good-bye to.
有很多人我都没来得及和他们说再见
You are not gonna be one of them.
我不允许你也这样离去
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Crane? Stay with me.
克兰 别离开我
Ichabod, no.
伊卡伯德 不
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表