剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
She told him I saw it,
她说我也见到了
He was skinny.
身材瘦削
and that the rancher who found us saw it, too.
发现我们的那位牧场主也见到了
When she was done, the doctor turned to me.
她说完以后 医生转向我
Abbie... did you see this... thing, as well?
艾比 你也...看见这东西了吗
No, I didn't see anything.
没有 我什么都没看见
Abbie! It's all right, Jenny.
艾比 没事的 珍妮
She's lying!
她在撒谎
I didn't see anything. Why are you lying?
我什么都没看见 你为什么要撒谎
I'm not. I didn't see anything.
我没撒谎 我是没看见任何东西
Why... Abbie.
为什么 艾比
Tell them what you saw. Tell them what...
告诉他们你看到了什么 告诉他...
Don't touch me! Tell them what you saw,
别碰我 告诉他们你看到了什么
Abbie! Tell them!
艾比 告诉他们
I told Jenny to keep her mouth shut about what we saw.
我告诉过珍妮对我们的所见缄口不言
Our parents were out of the picture,
我们的父母已经抛下了我们
we finally landed in a decent foster home...
好不容易来到一家像样的寄养家庭
Your parents were... "Out of the picture."
你们的父母 怎么会"抛下你们"
That is a story for another day.
这事得改天再说了
The point is, we would have been in enough trouble
重点是 如果被发现我们放学后
if they found out that we were in the woods
在树林里偷偷喝啤酒
sneaking beers after school.
就已经有罪受了
But if we started talking about demons and all that,
但如果我们开始说些 见到魔鬼的胡话
I told her we would be put back in the system.
我们会被再送回寄养中心的
So you said nothing. Like she should have.
所以你选择沉默 这也是她本该做的
And you were allowed to stay
她被重新安置后
in the foster home while she was relocated.
你依然待在寄养家庭里
You were afraid. You lied because you were afraid.
你害怕了 你撒谎是因为害怕了
Not only of the creature
不仅是怕那个生物
but of the earthly consequences of your tale.
也怕你以后的命运会再次坎坷
But you do realize there's no need to be frightened still.
但你要知道 现在你已经不用再害怕了
Sorry? You were frightened then, you still are today.
什么 你那时很害怕 如今也是
Of what? Of admitting the truth:
怕什么 怕承认
that you turned your back on Miss Jenny.
你背叛珍妮的这个事实
Look, you're right.
你说得对
What's between me and my sister is between me and my sister.
我和我妹妹间的恩怨的确是我们之间的事儿
She told the doctor that you saw the demon,
她告诉医生你看见了魔鬼
and the rancher who found you saw it as well.
发现你们的牧场主也看见了
Mr. Gillespie?
吉莱斯皮先生吗
Yeah. He never admitted to seeing anything.
是的 他也没承认过他看见了任何东西
Probably because it would have cost him
可能是怕毁了他作为
the 15 minutes of fame he got from being a small-town hero.
小镇英雄那短短几分钟的名声吧
But he knew. He never told.
但是他清楚 只是不说
We should go pay Mr. Gillespie a visit.
我们该去见见吉莱斯皮先生
Paige?
佩吉
Paige?
佩吉
Is that you?
是你吗
Who hung this in my office?
谁把这挂在我办公室的
Five people are dead, including two of your own.
五个死者 包括两个自己人
And you think, just because you heard a rumor
所以你们认为 只因你们自己听到个
about a headless horseman running around town,
无头骑士在镇上出没的传言
it's all a big joke?
就可以拿来开玩笑
Yeah, it was me, sir. It's just a stupid prank.
是我♥干♥的 长官 只是个愚蠢的恶作剧
You know, something we do when someone new joins the force.
您知道 是我们用来整警队里的新人的
Good one.
干得不错
Morales, right? Yes, sir.
莫拉莱斯 对吗 是的 长官
You used to date Lieutenant Mills.
你以前和米尔斯探长约会过
Yeah. Yeah, how'd you know that, sir?
是的 您怎么知道的 长官
Assume I know everything.
就当我无所不知好了
Captain, we've got a report of shots fired at
警监 我们接到报告说松树路
the Gillespie Ranch on Pine Road.
吉莱斯皮牧场有枪声响起
Tactical's en route. Copy that.
战术小队已出动 收到
If you need me, I'll be at the Gillespie Ranch.
如果有需要 到吉莱斯皮牧场找我
Captain.
警监
What are you two doing here? I didn't call you.
你俩在这干什么 我没有喊你们来
Seems our investigation has dovetailed with yours, sir.
看起来我们的调查和您的吻合了 长官
What's going on?
发生什么了
We got a report of shots fired inside the house. Just pulled up.
我们接到报告说屋内有枪声 刚刚赶到
Found ourselves in a full-on hostage situation.
发现面对的是劫持人♥质♥情况
The suspect has his wife at gunpoint,
嫌犯举枪威胁自己妻子
won't talk to anybody.
不愿和任何人交谈
I take it the suspect's name is Gillespie.
我想嫌犯是叫吉莱斯皮吧
Captain,
警监
Mr. Gillespie is asking to speak to Lieutenant Mills.
吉莱斯皮先生要求与米尔斯探长交谈
This seems familiar.
这话似曾相识啊
You got this? I got it.
你可以吗 可以
Lieutenant Mills is coming in.
米尔斯探长准备进去了
Mr. Gillespie?
吉莱斯皮先生
Mr. Gillespie? It's Abigail Mills from the Sheriff's Department.
吉莱斯皮先生 我是治安厅的艾比盖尔·米尔斯
Mr. Gillespie.
吉莱斯皮先生
Mr. Gillespie?
吉莱斯皮先生
Stay out. He's lost his mind.
别过来 他疯了
Mr. Gillespie, you wanted to talk to me?
吉莱斯皮先生 你想跟我聊聊吗
Mr. Gillespie, I'm here to help you.
吉莱斯皮先生 我是来帮你的
Let me help you.
让我来帮你吧
You can't help me.
你帮不了我
Sure I can. Let's just talk.
我可以的 咱们聊聊吧
Send in tactical now!
战术小队立即行动
Crane!
克兰
Stand by, Captain. Hold the team. Stand down.
等一下 警监 先别行动 暂停
Stand down. We're standing down.
暂停 行动暂停
We are just fine here. Aren't we, Mr. Gillespie?
我们这儿没事 对吧 吉莱斯皮先生
Mr. Gillespie? You're gonna let me help you.
吉莱斯皮先生 你得让我帮你
You can't help me. He's coming for you next.
你帮不了我 他的下一个目标就是你
Who is? Who's coming for me? The Sandman.
谁 我是谁的目标 睡魔
Next time you fall asleep...
你下次入睡之时
you're dead.
就是你的死期
No!
不要
Is there a reason why you're standing alone?
你为什么在这孤零零地待着
Far removed from everybody else?
远离众人
I'm trying to think.
我正在想
You know, this isn't your fault either.
这不是你的错
I know. Just wish I could've done something.
我知道 但我要是能帮上忙就好了
You did your best.
你已经尽力了
You were right about Jenny.
关于珍妮 你说对了
She's the key to all of this.
她是一切的关键
Dr. Vega, Mr. Gillespie, me.
维嘉医生 吉莱斯皮先生 还有我
None of us did anything to help her
我们都袖手旁观
even though we knew she was telling the truth.
哪怕知道她说的都是真的
Mr. Gillespie said that I was next.
吉莱斯皮先生说我是下一个目标
The next time I fell asleep... I'm dead.
只要我一入睡 我就死定了
The Sandman was coming to get me.
睡魔是冲着我来的
Who's the Sandman? Really?
睡魔是谁 这都不知道吗
Kindly dream giver who sprinkles sand in the eyes of children.
让人做梦的和善魔怪 往孩子的眼睛里撒沙子
Put 'em to sleep. Sounds barbaric.
让他们入睡 听上去真野蛮
What does the Sandman look like? I don't know. The Sandman.
睡魔长什么样 我不知道 那可是传说
Is he perhaps a-a... How did you put it?
他会不会是...你怎么说的来着
Faceless nightmare monster? The one from my dream.
无脸的噩梦怪物 我梦到的那个
Crane, I think I found something.
克兰 我可能有发现了
I requested coffee from the charwoman in the entrance hall,
我跟门廊那边的女佣要咖啡
but she said you're particular to this beverage.
但她说你喜欢这种饮料
She's called a receptionist. Or Wendy. And yes, I am.
叫她接待员 或者温蒂 而且我的确喜欢
It's an energy drink to help keep you awake.
这是一种让人保持清醒的能量饮料
It'll keep me awake.
让我保持清醒
Potent.
太重口了
I'm fine, I'm all right.
我没事 没事
Uh, so... you were saying? You have found something. Yes and no.
你刚才说你有发现了 对 也不对
Basically, dream spirits
基本上 从人类做梦起
have been around as long as humans have been dreaming.
梦之精灵就一直存在了
They're mostly easygoing types.
他们通常都很好相处
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表