剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
But since you did not hesitate to interrogate me about Katrina,
但鉴于你丝毫不介意追问卡特里娜的事
I think I'm entitled to my query.
我想我也有权问问你的事
I believe I'm entitled to tell you it's my private business.
我相信我有权告诉你这是我的私事
Well, Sleepy Hollow is full of secrets.
好吧 断头谷满是秘密
And now I'm gonna show you another.
我现在就再告诉你一个
What is this? It's been sealed off.
这是什么 封住了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Crane?
克兰
Won't be a moment.
马上就好
Whoa! Whoa, whoa, you can't just do that!
天呐 你不能那么做
What the hell is that?
那是什么
During the war,
独♥立♥战争期间
we built a series of subterranean tunnels beneath the city...
我们在这座城市下建了很多密道
to allow us to transport munitions and supplies in secret.
用来秘密转移军♥火♥和物资
This entrance... should connect us directly to the annex.
这入口 应该直接连着一栋附楼
Shall we?
走吧
Mind the rats. Yes, I do.
当心老鼠 我会的
End of that tunnel bares the bones of convicted witches.
那条隧♥道♥的尽头埋着被处决的女巫们
Why are they buried down here?
她们为什么要被埋在这
It was decreed witches were undeserving of a proper burial.
法令规定 女巫不得享受正规葬礼
But Katrina had a headstone.
但卡特里娜有墓碑
As we discovered, an empty grave site.
我们后来也发现了 那是个空墓
Used as a ruse to hide the Horseman's head.
用来藏无头骑士的头颅而已
So, her death and remains...?
那 她的遗体在...
Her remains... remain a mystery.
遗体在哪 还是个迷
It's all still here.
都还在这里
We coded all of the crates,
我们标记了所有的箱子
BP in red marks black powder.
红色的"BP"表示黑火♥药♥
Does gun powder have an expiration date?
枪药有保质期吗
Best not to tempt fate.
最好别冒险
Now, if I'm not mistaken, the ladder should...
如果没记错的话 梯子应该...
Yes.
果然
The Battle of Lexington was plotted in this chamber.
莱克星顿战役就是在这个房♥间里筹划的
Well, now it's where hard copies go to die.
现在变成存放废弃纸质档案[硬拷盘]的地方了
Another figure of speech, I take it?
我猜 这又是什么修辞吧
All police reports, newspaper articles, historical records.
所有的警方报告 报刊文章和历史记录
Pretty much everything we'd ever really want to know
基本涵盖了我们想了解的
about the history of Sleepy Hollow.
所有关于断头谷的历史
Recorded history.
有所记载的历史
It appears little of what actually transpired
看来这些被发现的史实
found its way into your textbooks.
鲜有出现在教科书上
Got it-- Corbin's files.
找到了 柯尔宾的卷宗
We better split this up.
我们最好分开看
Careful, kid.
当心点 小子
Imagine how your mom and dad would feel if you got run over.
想想你要被车撞了 你父母是什么感觉
Uh, my dad's dead.
我爸爸去世了
My sympathies.
深表同情
What's your name? You can tell me. I'm a police officer.
你叫什么 我是警♥察♥ 告诉我没关系
Kyle. Kyle what? I need to hear it.
凯尔 凯尔什么 我要听到全名
Ky-Kyle Hemmington.
凯尔·海明顿
It's a nice name. I'm sorry it had to be yours.
名字不错 轮到你头上也真是可怜
Go inside, Kyle. It's getting dark.
进屋去 凯尔 天要黑了
Serilda of Abbadon.
地狱女罗刹
Abbadon-- is that a place?
"地狱" 是个地方吗
No, it's a form of Romani Greek.
不 是罗马尼希腊语的说法
Otherwise referred to as the language of the Gypsies.
也是吉普赛人的一种语言
You speak Greek? Among several languages, yes.
你会说希腊语吗 会的几种语言之一
My memory's eidetic.
我有着超群的记忆力
I retain what I see with near perfect precision.
看到的基本都能记住
You have photographic memory?
你能过目不忘吗
Sights, sounds, even smells.
看到 听到 甚至闻到的都不会忘
Except, ironically, for the 250 years I can't seem to recall,
除了这250年中发生的事
which makes it of little use. Ah, here we are.
在这期间这能力也没什么用 找到了
It appears Serilda's fate was sealed by her enemies,
看起来女罗刹的命运被她的敌人
a benevolent coven
一个叫做
known as Sisterhood of the Radiant Heart.
"光芒之心姐妹会"的善良女巫会封印了
Their leader used white magic
她们的首领用白魔法
to weaken Serilda, making her vulnerable to mortal attack.
削弱了女罗刹的能力 让她不堪一击
A hunting party finally captured her
最后一个狩猎队在断头谷
in the woods around Sleepy Hollow.
周围的树林里抓住了她
You are condemned, and you will burn.
你已被定罪 并被处以火刑
Have you last words?
还有遗言吗
In Romani Greek, she said, "By the turn of the blood moon,
她用罗马尼希腊语说道 "当血月升起时
the ashes of your ancestry will be mine.
你们祖先的骨灰将为我所有
Your flesh will be my flesh. I will live again."
你的肉身将为我所有 我将复生"
No!
不要
No, no!
不要啊
The magistrate who sentenced her, what was his name?
审判她的地方法官叫什么名字
Uh, let's see... Robert Daniel Furth.
我看看 叫罗伯特·丹尼尔·费尔斯
The victim in the car accident, his name was Jeremy Furth.
车祸中的死者名叫杰瑞米·费尔斯
"The ashes of your ancestors will be mine."
"你们祖先的骨灰将为我所有"
She requires the ashes of his descendents to return to life.
她需要他后代的骨灰来复活
Jeremy's a descendent.
杰瑞米就是他的后代
But surely not the last.
但肯定不是最后一代
"She must complete her resurrection
"她一定要在血月升起之前
by the turn of the blood moon."
完成复生"
That's tonight. We must find out who she'll seek out next.
就是今晚 我们必须要找到她的下一个目标
Good night, sweetheart. Good night.
晚安 宝贝 晚安
According to genealogical records,
根据他的家谱
the magistrate had a son
那法官有个儿子
whose bloodline traces to Jeremy Furth.
是杰瑞米·费尔斯的先人
He also had a daughter who married into another family.
他还有个女儿 嫁了出去
The Hemmingtons.
嫁到了海明顿家
Did you locate Miss Hemmington's descendents?
你找到海明顿女士的后代了吗
Only one in Sleepy Hollow. On Bedford.
只有一个 住在断头谷的贝德福德
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Kyle! Kyle!
凯尔 凯尔
Ma'am, it's okay. I'm with the sheriff's department. My son.
女士 别紧张 我是隶属治安厅的 我儿子
There may be an intruder in your home. He was screaming.
可能有人闯入您家了 他在叫
Where's my son?! Mom!
我儿子在哪里 妈
Oh, my God.
天啊
Mom, I saw a woman and she looked like she was on fire.
妈妈 我看到一个女的 像是着火了
No, you were scared when you went to bed. No, no, I swear!
不是的 你睡觉的时候吓到了 是真的 我发誓
I saw her! I think you're just imagining things.
我看到她了 这只是你的想象
She was on fire, I swear! I saw her. Honey!
她烧起来了 我发誓看到她了 宝贝
Pardon me. Has an object been removed from the shelf?
打扰一下 书架上有东西被拿走了吗
Oh, my God. My husband's urn.
天啊 是我丈夫的骨灰
But the boy is
但是你儿子
the last remaining Hemmington by blood, is he not?
是海明顿家族的最后一代吧
No, Kyle's adopted. My husband was the last Hemmington. Why?
不是 凯尔是我们收养的 我丈夫才是最后一代海明顿 怎么了
There's little time left. The blood moon hangs low,
没时间了 血月正慢慢升起
and now Sarilda has the ashes of the last known descendants.
女罗刹已经拿到了最后一代人的骨灰
Let's say we catch this Sarilda of Abbadon
就算我们在血月完全升起之前
before the blood moon sets.
就抓住了这个地狱女罗刹
Then what, we kill her? How? She's already dead.
然后呢 杀了她吗 怎么杀 她都已经死了
She can only be made whole during the blood moon.
她只能在血月升起时才能复活
We must find her before she completes her resurrection
我们要在她复活之前找到她
and return her to the ashes from whence she came.
然后将她烧回灰烬
Meaning we burn her to the ground.
也就是说我们要烧死她
Oh, with great enthusiasm.
怀着宗教般的狂热
Jolly good. Let's set her aflame and bury her bones
好极了 我们烧死她再埋了她的尸骨吧
where she'll never find them.
埋到她永远都找不到的地方
The tunnels. Of course. Her bones will be buried in the tunnels
隧♥道♥里 她的尸骨当然要和其他女巫一起
with the other witches.
埋在隧♥道♥里
She needs them to return to flesh and blood.
她需要尸骨来完成肉身的复活
And that was not an accurate impersonation.
那可不是什么模仿秀
No, really.
不用
I don't need any help, as long as you're comfortable.
我不需要帮忙 如果你满意的话
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表