剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Lena?
莉娜
It's coming.
就快生了
Hurry.
加把劲
The pain is rising. She's close now.
越来越痛 她就快生了
The child is coming.
孩子就要出来了
Please, are we safe? You and your child are safe.
求你了 我们安全吗 你和孩子都很安全
All you need to do is bring this life into our world.
你只要让这个孩子降临人世就好
I can't do it.
我办不到
Look at me,
看着我
Mrs. Crane.
克兰夫人
I can't do this,
我办不到
not without Ichabod. You have to.
除非伊卡博德陪着我 你必须生下来
For your sake
为了你自己
and the child's, hmm?
也是为了孩子
Now, breathe.
深呼吸
That's it!
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样
You're doing beautifully.
你做得很好
Now push... push, Katrina!
用力 用力 卡特里娜
Push!
用力
Push!
用力
Good. That's it. A blanket.
很好 就是这样 拿条毯子来
The baby's coming. Now...
快生了
Strength, now.
用力
Push!
用力
Good. That's it.
很好 就是这样
Mrs. Crane...
克兰夫人
it's a boy.
是个男孩
I have a son.
我有儿子了
I have a son.
我有儿子了
I have a son.
我有儿子了
Lieutenant, shh, shh, shh.
女中尉 嘘
This way.
这边
What happened to you?
发生什么了
Where is Lena? The creature took her.
莱娜呢 怪物把她带走了
Dragged her away like a toy.
把她像玩具一样拖走了
I couldn't stop him.
我无法阻止他
Obviously, the creature is more than simply an agent
很显然那个怪物不仅仅是
of destruction. Crane, I need to tell you something.
来搞破坏的 克兰 我有事跟你说
He infested this place for a reason. Crane...
他在这里出没是有原因的 克兰
Crane...
克兰
This was an attack, aimed at Lachlan,
这是针对拉克伦的蓄意袭击
who I'm not certain is in league with Katrina,
我还不清楚他是不是卡特里娜的盟友
perhaps even a part of her coven... It was Katrina.
或是她女巫团的成员 是卡特里娜
supernatural powers... I saw Katrina giving birth.
超自然力量 我看到卡特里娜生孩子了
..Just...
只是...
What did you say?
你说什么
Downstairs.
在楼下
I had a vision.
我看到了幻象
I saw what happened here.
我看到这里发生的事了
Katrina came back here
卡特里娜回来
because she was going to have a baby.
是因为她要生孩子
No.
不
No, I'm sorry, you must be mistaken.
不 你肯定是搞错了
She would have told me.
她要生孩子肯定会告诉我的
Or she needed to keep it secret.
或者是她需要将此事保密
If Lachlan was really part of Katrina's coven,
如果拉克伦真的是卡特里娜女巫团的成员
it would have made sense for her to come here and give birth.
那她来这里生孩子就讲得通了
...I'm afraid. Hurry, get her inside.
我很担心 快点 扶她进屋
She would have figured the protective hex he placed
那她就会知道他施在这里的
on the property... would keep her
法术...会保护她
and your baby safe.
还有你的孩子
What was it?
男孩还是女孩
The baby.
那个孩子
It was a son.
是个男孩
You had a son.
你有过一个儿子
Crane, there's more.
克兰 还有别的事
Something happened during the birth.
生产期间发生了一些事
What happened?
发生了什么
Ichabod would be... overjoyed, Katrina.
伊卡伯德肯定会非常高兴的 卡特琳娜
Lachlan, what's going on?
拉克伦 怎么回事
They've broken through the protections.
他们打破保护这里的咒语了
Something came after the baby,
有东西来抓孩子
beating the hex by growing inside the property.
它生长在庄园内部从而打破咒语
That creature, the evil in this house,
那个怪物 这栋房♥子里的恶魔
attacked the moment your child was brought into this world.
在你的孩子一出世时便袭击了这里
Lachlan did everything he could to protect them.
拉克伦竭尽全力来保护他们
Lachlan knew this creature had to be sent by Moloch.
拉克伦知道怪物是摩洛克派来的
Take them now. Use my personal carriage. Go.
带他们走 用我的马车 快走
Abbie...
艾比
What happened to my son?
我儿子后来怎么样了
Please.
告诉我
I need to know.
我需要知道
I don't know.
我不知道
That's all I saw.
我看到的都跟你说了
Then he could have survived.
那他就有可能活下来
They both could have escaped the creature.
他们两个可能都逃过了一劫
Crane...
克兰
Miss Gilbert, are you all right?
吉尔伯特小姐 你没事吧
No...
不
No...
不
Miss Gilbert!
吉尔伯特小姐
Miss Gilbert! Can't get a clean shot!
吉尔伯特小姐 我无法瞄准
Go! Go! Run!
快跑 快跑
Where did she go?
她去哪里了
I don't know.
我不知道
Lieutenant... the roots!
女中尉 树根
He's felt it!
他能感觉到
How do we escape?
我们怎么逃出去
This way.
这边
Lieutenant!
中尉
This way!I found a way out.
这边 我找到出路了
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Stay with Miss Gilbert.
你跟吉尔伯特小姐一起
My business here isn't finished.
我在这边还有事未了
Crane... That thing came after my son!
克兰... 那东西袭击了我儿子
Listen to me-- we're gonna make this thing right.
听我说 我们会搞定这东西的
You just have to stay with me! Keep her safe.
但你必须要跟我一起 保护好她
Crane! Heed my words.
克兰 听好
Do not follow me.
别跟着我
I know who you serve.
我知道你侍奉谁
I know why you came here.
也知道你为什么来这里
Did you think you could
你以为你可以
attack those I love without consequence?!
袭击我爱的人而不必承担后果吗
Huh? That you could come for my wife?
你以为你可以来袭击我妻子吗
My child?!
还有我的孩子
Give Moloch my regards.
替我向摩洛克问好
My God.
我的天呐
I should like to go home now.
现在我想回家了
There you are.
你在这啊
So, I'm thinking...
那个 我在想
Jenny's burnt turkey and gluten-free pumpkin pie
你可能正需要珍妮烤的火鸡
might be just what you need to lift your spirits.
和无谷南瓜饼帮你振奋精神
Okay, it's not the greatest sales pitch.
好吧 这推销工作做得不够好
There will be rum.
还有朗姆酒哦
It's your favorite.
是你最喜欢的
Barbadian best amber.
巴贝多最好的琥珀朗姆
I believe I would not have survived
我想如果不是它
Valley Forge without it.
我在福吉谷都撑不过来
I'm much obliged, Miss Mills.
非常感激 米尔斯小姐
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表