剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
Just a legend that Lachlan
我只找到了一个传说
was more than a passionate abolitionist.
说拉克伦不止是坚定的废奴主义者
That he was also involved in witchcraft.
他还跟巫术有关
That might explain why Katrina was so keen to visit this place.
那大概解释了卡特里娜为什么这么想来这里
If your ancestor was a warlock,
如果你的祖先是一个巫师
using witchcraft to protect those
用巫术来保护那些
seeking refuge on his property,
来他的地盘寻求庇护的人
perhaps he was a member of my...
那么他也许隶属于我
relative's coven.
亲戚的女巫团
Did you just say "Coven"?
你刚才说"女巫团"吗
Katrina was a witch,
卡特里娜是一个女巫
and a very dear friend of your forefather's.
也是你祖先的密友
When I freed you from those roots, they bled.
我把你从那些树根里救出来时 它们流血了
Whatever malevolent being attacked this house,
不管是什么恶毒的生物攻击了这所房♥子
triumphing over Lachlan's protections,
打破了拉克伦的保护
it has infested the property.
它已经感染了这所房♥子
Something terrible happened here.
这里发生过可怕的事
And it had something to do with Katrina.
跟卡特里娜有关系
There must be some answer,
你的研究里
something in your research.
一定有答案
Possibly, but all of it's back in New York.
也许吧 但是东西都在纽约啊
Okay, it's time to go.
好了 该走了
What is it? Quickly.
什么东西 快点
Crane, there was something back there.
克兰 后头有些东西
Something bigger.
有些更大的家伙
Yes, I saw.
是的我看见了
What the hell is it now?
现在是什么情况
We can't stay here.
我们不能留在这里
Where would you have us go?
你要让我们去哪儿
Everyone...
所有人注意
Go ahead. I'm right behind you.
往前走 我就在你们后面
Lieutenant, come on!
女中尉 快
Crane!
克兰
Lieutenant! Down here!
女中尉 在下面
Lieutenant!
女中尉
Stand back.
退后
Give me your hand. Give me your hand.
把手给我 把手给我
Lieutenant, give me your hand.
女中尉 把手给我
Miss Gilbert...
吉尔伯特小姐
Oh, no.
不
Crane? Where are you?
克兰 你在哪儿
Crane?
克兰
It's time.
是时候了
Ex-Excuse me...
抱歉
That was good, Mills.
真够可以的 米尔斯
Talk to the ghost.
跟鬼说话
Excuse me.
不好意思
Coming through.
借过一下
Excuse me.
不好意思
Thank you.
谢谢
Not gonna say hello?
不打个招呼吗
I mean...you're dating my dad--
你在跟我爸爸约会
there's no point being a coward about it.
胆小怕事可不行
We have to meet at some point.
我们迟早要见面
I'm not dating your dad.
我没有和你♥爸♥爸约会
I don't even really like your dad.
我甚至连喜欢都谈不上
Sometimes me, either.
我有时候也是
Macey.
我叫梅希
Jenny.
我叫珍妮
You're so not a cop.
你也太不像警♥察♥了
Definitely not.
本来就不是
My sister is.
我姐姐才是
Must be cool.
感觉一定不错吧
Having a sister to look out for you like that.
有个能罩着自己的姐姐
Uh, yeah. Can be.
是啊 可能吧
She's a bit of a hard-ass.
她这人可不好惹
Try growing up with my dad.
那是你没跟我爸住过
Honestly, I can't even imagine.
说实话 我都不敢想像
Well, you know, it's better now.
是啊 现在好些了
He works here; I live in the city.
他在这里工作 我住在城里
The man's always busy, so,
他工作总是很忙 所以
you know, I don't really have to
我就不用总是
deal with his BS much of the time.
对着他那张臭脸了
Just me and my mom.
只有我和妈妈
I'm cool with that.
我能接受的了
I never had much of a mom or dad.
我从来没有感受过父爱母爱
Don't know what it's supposed to be like, but...
不知道那是什么感觉 不过...
maybe give him a chance.
你或许该给他个机会
He's not a completely terrible person.
他也不是个太坏的人
Just some friendly advice.
友情提示而已
I know it's not the most romantic spot, but...
我知道这里不是什么浪漫的地方 不过...
it's private.
起码没人打扰
I'll make this brief. I know, um, I know you're busy.
我会长话短说的 我知道你很忙
Just so you know, there is nothing going on between...
你要知道 我和她之间没什么...
Whatever you do on your own time is-is none of my business.
你在自己私人时间做什么不关我的事
But how you behave as a parent is.
但我关心你作为家长的表现
One weekend-- that's all Macey's seen from you
一个周末 这是从你调任以来
since you transferred here.
梅希唯一的愿望
One weekend.
陪她一个周末
All she knows is-is "Something came up."
而她听到的永远是"突然有急事"
I call every day, Cynthia...
我每天都打电♥话♥ 辛西娅
You know what?
你知道吗
It's not working.
电♥话♥根本没用
When you were assigned here...
当你被派过来的时候...
it was supposed to be better for everyone.
本该是对大家都好的决定
Smaller town, easier...
镇子更小 更单纯...
workload, a place where Macey can get out of the city.
工作清闲 可以让梅希远离城市的烦扰
Your words.
都是你说的
I'll make it up to her.
我会补偿她的
All I see is a small-town precinct...
而我看见的只有这小镇的辖区...
a tenth of the size of your old one.
有你从前的十倍大
What could possibly be such a challenge in Sleepy Hollow?
在断头谷有什么事情能这么让人头疼
Cynthia...
辛西娅...
I know it doesn't make sense,
我知道你不明白
but the work I'm doing here is important.
但我在这里的工作至关重要
Okay. Well, then why can't you have someone else handle it?
好吧 那为什么不能让别人去处理呢
I can't.
不行
It has to be me. Do you hear yourself?
我必须亲自处理 你听听自己说的
Is this the kind of father you want to be?
你就想变成这样的父亲吗
I'm trying, Cynthia.
我在努力 辛西娅
I want to make things right with Macey.
我想让梅希的情况好转
That's why I moved here.
所以我才搬来这里
What happened, happened.
发生过的事情 就让它过去
And we're dealing with it,
我们会一起面对的
she's dealing with it, and she's doing well.
她也在面对 而且做得很好
But it won't last...
但这不是长久之计...
if you hide from your responsibilities as a father.
如果你还在逃避作为一个父亲的责任
She needs stability...
她需要稳定...
not any more disappointment.
而不是更多的失望
There's no other way to say this.
我想不到更委婉的说法了
I had some...
我已经...
papers drawn up...
让人起草文件...
...demanding full custody.
要求完整的监护权
If you cancel
如果你再爽约
one more weekend... I will file.
不一起过周末的话 我就会提交法♥院♥
For her sake.
为了她好
You would do that to me?
你真的要这么对我吗
This is not me.
这不是我的本意
This is you, Frank.
是你逼的 弗兰克
Crane?
克兰
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表