剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
I know who the Freemasons are.
我知道共济会是什么
Why did they get their heads chopped off?
为什么他们会被人斩首
For 500 years...
500年来...
the Masons have been involved in a secret war
共济会卷入了一场正义对抗邪恶的
between good and evil.
秘密战争
They're brave soldiers.
他们都是勇士
These were good men.
他们也是好人
Where are all the heads?
他们的头呢
He took them, sir. I am running out of rope
被他带走了 长官 我真想
with which to hang myself.
一脖子吊死自己得了
For now, our working theory is cult ritual suicide, understand?
现在我们只能说这是邪教的自杀仪式 懂吗
I'm helping you.
我在帮你
I'm trying to give you what you need
我试着满足你的所有要求
to take this bastard down, but this just keeps getting
来干掉这个王八蛋 但这事儿却
bigger and bigger, and I still do not have proof
越整越大 而我仍然没有证据
that the Horseman really exists.
证明无头骑士真的存在
Four beheaded Masons isn't proof?
四个被斩首的共济会员还不能证明吗
of four Masons without a head, yes,
如果是证明四个共济会员没有头 可以
Of a headless horseman, no.
但如果证实是无头骑士所为 不行
I have to notify the families.
我得去通知他们的家属
We'll talk about this back at the precinct.
咱们回局里咱谈吧
Crane?
克兰
Find anything? Not yet. The Masons said they had
有发现吗 还没 这些共济会员说
information on the Horseman, so it must be here somewhere.
他们有关于无头骑士的消息 应该是在这里
Crane, I'm sorry.
克兰 抱歉
It's war.
这是战争
It's not the first time I've lost friends in battle
这不是我第一次在战场上失去战友了
and it certainly won't be the last.
当然这也不会是最后一次
It must be here.
一定是在这里
Horseman of Death...
死亡骑士...
You okay? In 1781,
你没事吧 1781年
when the Horseman slashed open my chest,
无头骑士砍开我的胸口时
I knew I was a dead man.
我就知道我死定了
But before I collapsed, I had one last thought...
但我倒下之前 最后闪过一个念头
...if I die, he's coming with me.
如果我死了 那他要跟我一起死
That dying wish became prophecy
我们的血液在战场上交汇
when our bloodlines merged on the battlefield,
那个遗愿就变成了预言
entwining our mortality
把我们的生命和命运
and our fate.
紧紧联♥系♥在了一起
Until the Sin Eater severed your blood tie.
直到后来食罪者把你们的血液联♥系♥分开
What if the Horseman came here tonight looking for you?
要是今晚无头骑士是来找你的呢
Then I pray next time he finds me.
那我希望下次他能找到我
He may kill my Mason brothers. He may even kill me.
他或许能杀掉共济会的兄弟 或许能杀了我
But I will not go alone.
但是我死也要拿他垫背
I will not leave this earth with him still on it.
我不会让他独自留在这世上
He beheaded my mentor. I want him killed just as badly as you do.
他斩首了我的人生导师 我也很想让他死
I know why the Horseman came here tonight.
我知道今晚无头骑士来这里的原因了
He was looking for his skull.
他来找他的头颅
Why would he think it was here?
他为什么会以为头颅在这里
The Masons are the traditional guardians of secrets
共济会成员一直以来都是守卫
and artifacts for the side of good.
正义一方的秘密以及他们的东西
The Horseman would've assumed
无头骑士以为
that his skull was in their possession.
他的头颅在这里
When the Horseman came last time,
无头骑士上次出现时
Katrina warned us that if he got his skull,
卡特里娜警告过我们 如果他拿到头颅
the other three Horsemen of the Apocalypse would rise.
其他三位天启骑士也会复活
The Horseman is here to hasten the end of days,
无头骑士来是为了加速世界末日的到来
just as he tried before.
他之前也这么做过
We must retrieve his head before he does.
我们必须抢在他前面拿回头颅
And this time...
这次...
we destroy it.
我们要毁掉它
You're asking my permission to destroy evidence?
你们来让我同意你们销毁证据吗
Agent Collins from the FBI.
联调局的柯林斯探员来电
Call back. I have a few more. Marlene Ramsay?
打回去 还有别的 马琳·拉姆齐
The victim's wife. I'll call her as soon as I'm done.
受害者妻子 有时间我马上给她回电
And your daughter wanted to
还有你女儿要我提醒你
remind you it's Cynthia's birthday tomorrow.
明天是辛西娅的生日
She kept the damn dog. Do I really need to call her
她有那死条狗陪着呢 我还需要特别
on her birthday?
打电♥话♥祝贺吗
Mother of your child.
那可是你孩子的母亲
Like I could forget.
这怎么会忘呢
I just told you I needed more proof and you respond
我刚告诉你我需要更多的证据 你却反过来
by asking me to destroy evidence? Sir,
要求销毁证据吗 长官
I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的
It'll never come back to you.
不会追查到你头上
I don't have it.
东西不在我手上
I sent the skull out to another lab.
我把头颅送去另一个实验室了
Marlene Ramsay,
马琳·拉姆齐
have you informed her of her husband's passing?
你通知过她 她丈夫去世的消息了吗
Yes.
是的
During the war, I personally informed the family
战争期间 我带的团里有士兵牺牲时
when a soldier in my regiment was killed.
我都会亲自通知他的家人
There is no worse feeling than telling someone
告诉别人他们爱的人去世的消息
their loved one's gone.
是世界上最痛苦的事
Especially when it's under your watch.
尤其是自己手下的人
The Horseman will kill every night
除非无头骑士找到自己想要的东西
until he gets what he came for.
否则他每晚都会杀人
And you'll have to make that call over and over again.
而你就得一次又一次地打电♥话♥通知受害者的家人
You've come this far, sir.
事情都已经到这个地步了 长官
You need to trust us.
你得相信我们
The D.A.'s on line one.
地方检察官在一号♥线上
I'll call her from the car.
等我上车我再打给她
Stick around. I won't be gone long.
你们先不要走 我去去就回
Paul?
保罗
Hey. Thanks for coming in so late.
你来了 谢谢你这么晚还过来
No problem. Unfortunately,
客气了 但是
we still can't figure out what kind of processes
我们还是不能确定这个头颅
were done to the skull.
到底经过了什么处理工艺
We put it through the woodwork.
我们经过了木质检测
Biopsy came back unreadable,
活组织检查没有结果
so we ran cytology:
然后进行了细胞分♥析♥
nothing. PCR?
依旧一无所获 聚合酶反应
Still nothing.
还是一无所获
I'm running carbon dating, but that takes a few more weeks.
我正在用碳定年法检测 但是还要花上几周时间
There's so much more to test.
需要检测的东西还有很多
No definable cell structure, no DNA markers--
没有可识别的细胞结构 没有DNA标记
it's been scrubbed of any sign of life.
上面没有任何生命迹象
And yet, there it is.
可它却就摆在这儿
Do you have a box?
你这里有盒子吗
I know we got the right size box in here somewhere.
我知道我们这有个合适的盒子
If you don't have a box, I'll take a bag.
如果你没盒子 就拿袋子来装吧
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I got you, you headless son of a bitch.
抓到你了 你这个无头混♥蛋♥
I wanted to call my guys in Manhattan and hunt him down.
我本想叫我在曼哈顿的手下去追捕他
But local PD says
但当地警♥察♥说
all the surveillance cameras at the lab cut out.
实验室的监视器都关闭了
There's no evidence of the Horseman.
无法证明骑士的存在
It's like at the precinct with Brooks.
就像布鲁克斯在警区那样
They can't be seen until they want to be seen.
除非他们想要被看到 否则是看不到他们的
It's all true?
这都是真的吗
Everything you told me from day one?
从第一天起你所告诉我的 都是真的吗
This is insane. He murdered Paul in front of me.
太疯狂了 他当着我的面杀了保罗
I need to... fill out a report.
我要...填写报告
I need to call the Governor.
我要打电♥话♥给州长
What are you going to tell him?
你打算怎么和他说
What do you think I'm gonna tell him?
你认为我要怎么和他说
A headless horseman
一个无头骑士
is mowing people down to bring about the end of days?
在残杀百姓 带来世界末日吗
For further questions, please call Ichabod Crane,
若有任何问题 请致电伊卡伯德·克兰
the man who beheaded him in 1781.
此人在1781年砍下了骑士的头
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表