剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表
He knows your darkest secrets.
他知道你最黑暗的秘密
And I will learn his.
我也要发掘他的秘密
Not yet. Not while he's getting stronger.
现在不行 他正在逐渐变强
That's all the more reason for me...
那我就更要...
For you to sit down.
坐下来
I'm making progress.
我的审问有进展
Now we know why remained in Sleepy Hollow
现在我们知道了他为什么杀死了
after killing the Masons.
共济会会员后还留在断头谷
Yes. To kill you.
没错 为了杀你
And understanding why is key to learning his weakness.
只有知道他要杀我的原因才能找到他的弱点
Crane,
克兰
we both know how interrogations work.
我们都知道该怎么审讯犯人
You don't face your adversary when you're raw
对方若是揭了你的伤疤 就不该再继续
that is how you lose control.
你就是这么失控的
I am in control!
我没失控
Abbie? Crane? It's Irving.
艾比 克兰 我是欧文
We came as soon as we could.
我们尽快赶来了
We?
我们
We searched all the Hessians.
我们查了所有黑森佣兵
None of them have the Thracian Phiale.
他们都没有色雷斯盘
You brought her down?
你把她也扯进来了
I'm helping out the captain.
我在帮警监的忙
I said tell her about it, not introduce them.
我说的是告诉她情况 不是带她来
You understand this is her first day out. Do I?
你知道这是她出院第一天 是吗
If none of them have the Thracian Phiale,
如果他们都没有色雷斯盘
where is it?
那它在哪里
We're searching their homes,
我们搜查了他们的家
properties, any connection we can think of.
不动产 能想到的地方都搜遍了
Nothing so far.
目前仍一无所获
How does this thing work, exactly?
那玩意怎样才能生效
Jenny.
珍妮
Right. Um...
对...
they'd have to break into the cell
他们得闯入牢房♥
and perform a Druidic incantation.
然后施展德鲁伊教的咒语
That will lift the hex,
就能解除巫法
and all kinds of bad could get down here with him.
而所有的邪恶力量都会来到他身边
I'm calling for backup. No.
我去叫后援 别
She's right. That may be exactly what the Hessians want.
她说得对 那可能就正好中了黑森佣兵的计
We already know of one dirty cop.
已经有一个出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的警♥察♥了
We have no idea who we can trust
我们不知道能相信谁
Letting anyone into the tunnels with us could be the death of us.
让外人进来会置我们于死地
I'm afraid they may be right.
恐怕她们说得对
This is a secret war.
这是一场秘密战争
We must be cautious whom we invite into it.
挑选战友时要谨慎
Fine.
好吧
I'll station an armed TAC team at every access point.
我会在每个入口都布置一支特种兵队
Nobody's getting down here.
禁止任何人下来
The Horseman's not going anywhere, Lieutenant.
骑士出不去的 女中尉
Not whilst I'm still alive.
除非先杀了我
All right,
好吧
if it's just us down here, we're gonna need heavier artillery.
如果只有我们守这里 那得需要重型火炮
I'm not leaving the prisoner unmanned.
我不会独留他一人在这
Then you can stay behind. Hold the fort.
那你就留在这 坚守岗位
But you two can help me carry the weapons.
你们两个帮我拿武器
Sir...
长官
It's all right.
没事的
The cell is still protected by the hex.
还有巫法保护着牢房♥
I don't like leaving you with him, Crane.
留你俩在一起我不放心 克兰
I see no alternative.
没有选择了
I'm not leaving him alone.
我不能留他单独在这里
Sooner we leave,
我们走得越早
sooner we're back.
回来得越早
We'll stay in the tunnels.You go to the precinct.
我们待在隧♥道♥里 你俩去拿武器
I'll connect with the TAC team at the top of the grid.
我会联♥系♥还驻守在电网的特种部队
Godspeed.
一切顺利
Captain.
警监
Crane, I'm staying back here with you.
克兰 我留下来陪你
I'm fine, Lieutenant.
不用了 女中尉
Thank you.
谢谢
Just don't lose your cool.
别失了风度
Oh. I shall never...
我永远不会
"Lose my cool."
"失了风度"
If Brooks gives you any flack,
如果布鲁克斯攻击你的话
take his head, too.
把他的头也砍下来
He is damn scary.
他好可怕
Yeah. And you saw him locked up.
对 起码他现在还被锁着
Imagine him on a horse, pointing an M4 at your ass.
想象他骑在马上 拿着一把M4卡♥宾♥枪♥对着你
He did that?
他干过这事吗
I've seen a lot of things in the last few weeks.
前几周不寻常的事我见多了
Well, maybe if we do this right,
也许我们成功了
those things'll stop coming.
那些东西就不会来了
What the hell was that?
该死的那是什么
Jenny!
珍妮
So, the secret war has begun anew.
这场秘密战争再次开始了
You were sent on a mission to kill the Masons.
你的任务是屠♥杀♥共济会会员
You succeeded.
你成功了
But then you disobeyed your master
但后来却忤逆了你的主人
because you had your own mission.
因为你有自己的任务
What caused you to risk eternal imprisonment?
是什么让你甘冒永囚地狱之险
What is your unfinished business with me?
你与我有何未解的恩怨
Now, Ichabod,
现在 伊卡伯德
you shall learn.
你马上就知道了
Brooks.
布鲁克斯
No.
不
What have you done?
你搞了什么鬼
I had no choice!
我别无选择
It wasn't my decision!
根本不受我的意志所控
Abraham.
亚伯拉罕
How can this be?
这怎么可能
Abraham?
亚伯拉罕
This is impossible.
这不可能
You watched Abraham die.
你看着亚伯拉罕死去
That was only the beginning.
那只不过是开始
Then he came to me.
之后他来找我
You made a deal with the Devil.
你跟恶魔做了交易
He gave me what I always wanted.
他给了我一直想要的东西
Revenge.
复仇
My prize is not revenge.
我的战利品可不是复仇
It is Katrina.
是卡特里娜
Katrina?
卡特里娜
I believe I know why I am here.
我想我知道自己被困在这里的原因
She's held captive...
她被囚禁...
for you.
是因为你
Her soul...
她的灵魂...
will be mine once more.
会再一次属于我
No.
不
Stop! You can't kill him!
停 你不能杀他
The master forbids it!
主人不允许
Tell Abbie I'm sorry.
告诉艾比我很抱歉
You didn't cause Abraham to become the Horseman.
导致亚伯拉罕成为天启骑士的并不是你
Yes, I did.
不 是我
I violated his honor.
我亵渎了他的荣誉
That is so 18th century.
这个太老套了
People make their own decisions.
人们会自己做决定
You are not responsible for his actions.
你不必为他的行为负责
No?
不用吗
I was so blinded by my love for Katrina
我对卡特里娜的爱蒙蔽了我
I created my own nemesis.
我咎由自取
That is your arrogance talking.
你这么说也太自大了
What?
怎么了
剧集 | 沉睡谷(2013) | 导航列表