剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
我知道 听我说完成不
I know, but wait, okay?
首先 他那就是有虱子
Well, first, it was... it was lice.
而且也不是厄尔利的错
And it wasn't Early's fault.
有人带了满是虱子的假发去他那儿
Somebody brought their weave in there all infested.
然后虱子就跑得满墙满地的了
Them shits got all into the walls and to the floors.
苏特芬林荫路那家小杂货店 靠着岸边的那个
That bodega off Sutphin near Shore...
所有人是哥伦比亚人 两口子
it's owned by some Colombians, a husband and a wife.
不久前那个女的找过我
She stepped to me a while back.
说他们在寻找其它的赚钱机会
Said they're looking for other opportunities.
她知道我们是干什么的
So she know what we do?
我听说她有个亲戚在华盛顿高地
Well, I heard she got a cousin in Washington Heights,
跟纳里尼奥人混的
fuck with the Nari?os.
她一眼就看出来了
She know hustle when she see it.
我觉得她观察我们有段时间了
And I think she been checking us out for a minute.
顺便说一句哈 我明晚
And by the way, I'm putting together
要在莱恩俱乐部组织个小活动
a little somethin'-somethin' at Lanes tomorrow night.
让那帮头头们知道我们还活动着呢
Let heads know we still out there swingin'.
佳酿 美人 好曲子
Wine, women, and song type shit.
开趴啊
A party?
他这是要开趴呢
He talking about throwing a party.
我是要让道上知道 咱还在外头混着呢
To let the streets know we still out here making moves.
我在这边谈生意 你却要开趴
I'm building the business, and you throwing parties?
要是连都说明不了问题
If that shit don't say it all right there,
那还有什么能啊
I don't know what does.
你们都可以来啊
Both y'all can come.
嗨
Yo.
你没事吧
You all right?
我等我妈呢
Just waiting on my mom.
我有段时间没在学校看到你了
I ain't see you around in a little bit.
我有几天没来了
I've been out a few days.
我得照看我小妹妹
I had to watch my little sister.
我妈...
My moms...
照顾不了她
couldn't.
我也请了几天假
I've been out, too.
我喉咙发炎了
I got strep or something, you know.
大洋的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Buck.
谢谢
Thanks.
其实我明白 你们不算有交情...
Look, I know you two weren't really friends...
但是大洋他是个好人...
but Buck was a good guy...
至少对我不错
at least to me.
他有没有和蒂凡妮好 我根本不在乎
And I don't care if he was with Tiffany.
我只是觉得说死者的闲话
I just think it's mad fucked up
相当操蛋
to talk about somebody who died.
你是不是觉得我没正经事干
Like I ain't got shit else to do.
觉得我就该没有自己的生活
Like I ain't got a life of my own.
我突然就被叫来听人训 今天一天都交代了
I got to get called down here, disrupt my whole damn day.
帕特丽夏...
Patricia...
你带达维娜到我办公室来
why don't you and Davina come inside my office
咱们谈谈
where we can talk?
我是单亲妈妈 韦斯特博士
I am a single mother, Dr. West.
一个人拉扯两个女儿
I'm raising two girls on my own.
没有男人帮我
Ain't no man around to help me.
你 达维娜和我 咱们就谈这事
Let's you, Davina, and I talk about it.
进来吧 帕特丽夏
Come on, Patricia.
达维娜
Davina.
卡南 你给我赶紧上课去
And you, Kanan, go to class, now.
我日 你不让带保镖
Shit, when you said no security,
我还以为你打算找杀手黑了我呢
I was figuring this shit for a hit, man.
我绕这破园子转了半个钟头
Spent the last 30 minutes circling this motherfucker,
就怕是你给我做的套 拉奎
making sure you wasn't setting my ass up, Raq.
尤尼克 我要想出手 你根本预料不到
Yeah well, you won't see me coming, 'Nique.
还是有很多关于
Still a lot of chatter
是谁撂倒了二十大洋的闲话
about who put down this kid, Buck Twenty.
是啊
Yeah.
不过也还没有谁是死在闲话上的 拉奎
Well, ain't nobody ever died from talk, Raq.
目前还没有吧
At least not yet.
不过道上的人上一秒还在嚼舌头
Well, that's a short stop from niggas wagging they tongues
下一秒就能拔枪打人
to guns getting' warm.
我已经告诉我的人不再追究 拉奎
Look, I called all my people off, Raq.
我很够意思了
Not much more I could do.
我以前说过 大洋的家人们真的怒了
Like I said before, Buck's folks is angry.
所以如果他们非要砍回去 那也是他妈上帝给的
And I can't be held accountable for civilians
复仇的权力 我真管不了
exercising they God-given right to hit the fuck back.
你该知道这里面的规矩
You know how this shit work.
明白该干什么
You know what time it is.
江湖上需要有人扛这个雷
Streets need a body.
现在关于大洋的事越传越玄
Some shit's starting to bubble up about Buck.
我姐说她做指甲的时候
My sister said she heard them talkin' about it
都听到有人说这个事
while she was getting her nails done.
什么事不传到发廊 就没人在乎
Until it gets to the barbershop, no one listening.
如果你干过我和D干的事
When you do what me and D did,
会觉得好像每个人都针对你
it feels like every nigga clocking you,
所有人都了解真♥相♥
every nigga know.
有的枪手享受这种感觉
Some shooters like that feeling.
我不行 起码当时还不行
Not me. Not back then.
啥感觉
How you feelin'?
还活着
Livin'.
卡南没感觉是因为他知道
Kanan's all good because he knows I was the one
打中那厮的人是我
that put that nigga down.
你想揽到自己头上是吧 归你了 D
Yo, you want him? You can have him, D.
你要是到处传这事
And you ain't doin' nobody no favor
可对谁都不好
speaking on that shit out loud.
好啦 放宽心吧
All right nigga, calm down.
看呐 拳王来了
Oh, oh, there go the champ!
一百一十磅标准级
Weighing in at 110 pounds even,
来自南区
straight from the Southside,
达维娜·哈里森 绰号♥"事有所为"
Davina "Don't Get No Meana" Harrison!
这就是最美校花
Man, the finest girl in school,
还挺能打
and she can throw them hands.
我说 我恋爱了
Man, I'm about to be in love.
大洋刚死没两天吧
Yo, Buck just died a few days ago,
你就准备追求她了
and you already pushing up on her?
反正她也单着
She's single.
我出去这会儿 你没乱翻什么吧
You didn't touch nothing while I was gone, did you?
没有 我才不会
Oh, no. No way.
我爷爷沃尔特岁数跟你差不多
My Grandpa Walt's about as old as you,
所以我特别能理解
and I know you guys get real confused
只要东西摆放得和你们想的不一样 你们脑子就乱了
if you don't find your stuff just the way you left it.
伯克会讲笑话了
Burke bringing jokes.
咱们现在该...
So, uh, we should...
找这个...母亲谈话是吗
talk to the-the mother, right?
看看她有什么线索 这孩子叫...
See what she can tell us about this, uh...
唐耶尔·沃利
Donyell Worley.
二十大洋
Buck Twenty.
街上的人都这么叫他
That's what they call him around the way.
没人认识什么唐耶尔·沃利
Don't nobody know no Donyell Worley,
但都知道二十大洋是谁
but they know Buck Twenty for sure.
他妈知道个屁
And his mom, she don't know shit.
去了也问不出什么
There's nothing for us there.
可是副巡官的意思很清楚 把这起谋杀调查清楚
Well, Captain was clear about putting this murder down.
咱们应该从问询家人入手
Our investigation should start with the family.
副巡官才不管什么大洋或者他妈
Captain don't give a fuck about Buck or his mom.
大洋翘了 咱们现在也不能让他活过来
Buck's gone. There's nothing we could do for him now.
副巡官的意思是 短期内南区
Cap just wants us to make sure there ain't no more
不能再发生二十大洋被杀这种事
Buck Twenties dying on the Southside anytime soon.
咱们现在去裁缝店
We're going to the tailor.
你是跟我妹上♥床♥的那个
You the one hittin' skins with my sister.
没 你认错人了 兄弟
No, I think you got the wrong guy, brother.
拉奎
Raq.
拉奎尔·汤马斯 我妹的名字
Raquel Thomas, that's my little sister.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表