剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Get on the board.
还有 我侄女也要唱这首歌♥
And my niece singin' on the song, by the way.
路叔叔 我...
Uncle Lou, I...
你知道这可不是什么
Now, you know this ain't no
脱线家族的家庭乐队
Brady Bunch family fucking band.
我们需要的是一个专业的歌♥手
We need a professional vocalist in here, man.
宝贝 工作上的事我们应该让克朗来决定
Maybe we should let Crown do what he does, baby.
点唱机从五岁开始就靠唱歌♥挣钱了
Juke been makin' money on her voice since she was five.
那时候 街坊邻居每个人都会给她两毛五
Everyone in the neighborhood used to give her a quarter
让她唱他们喜欢的歌♥
to hear they favorite song.
所以 我们才叫她点唱机
That's why we call her Jukebox.
进去吧 点唱机
Get in there, Juke.
路叔叔 没事的
Uncle Lou, it's fine.
嗨
Hey.
我可是刚把你进录音棚的钱付了
I just paid for your studio time.
路 时间就是金钱
Time is money, Lou.
错了 哥们
No, nigga.
钱就是钱
Money is money.
送到这里就行了
You can drop me right here.
离你家还有几条街呢
Your house is still a few blocks up.
我走路就行
I can walk.
就这儿
Yo, right here, right here.
有没有什么法子 能让你不跟我妈提这事儿
Is there any way you don't tell my moms about this?
卡南 这...这有点复杂
Man, Kanan, that's-that's complicated, brother.
这不是我该插手的事
I mean, it's not my place.
警♥察♥只是在找我麻烦
Cops were just messin' with me.
你自己都说了 啥原因都没有就抓人
You said it yourself. Wasn't even about nothin'.
你就是因为这个才打给我 好瞒着你妈
Is that why you called me? So your mom wouldn't find out?
你也是男人 你知道妈妈都什么样子
You a guy. You know how mothers can be.
我是寄养长大的
Foster kid.
我都不知道我妈是谁
Yeah, never really knew my moms.
对不起 说错话了 - 没事
My bad. - Nah.
你和拉奎尔的事 我不该掺和的
Look, I can't get in the middle of you and Raq.
这不是我该插手的事 - 希福尼
That's not my place. - Symphony.
要是被她发现了
She finds out,
她会把我锁在屋里 再把钥匙扔了
she lockin' me in my room and tossin' the key.
你在课上都不可能看到我
You ain't even gon' see me in class.
她不会不让你去上课的
She won't pull you from class.
看来你还是不够了解她
Well, you still don't know her, then.
她是不做则已 做就做绝
When she burn shit down, she burn it all down.
如果她问我 我如实相告
If she asks me, I'm comin' clean.
不会对她撒谎
I won't lie to her.
但我也不会主动漏口风
But won't offer it up, either.
那就谢了
Thanks, man.
我想问一句
Just so I know,
你为什么不联♥系♥你几个舅舅 只联♥系♥我
why didn't you call your uncles instead of me?
我联♥系♥不上他们
I couldn't reach 'em.
# 你还是趁早走人 #
Say your goodbye
# 你找错了安身的根本 #
You're on the wrong side
# 从来就是我们说了算 #
From day one We made the rule
# 别以为谁能糊弄咱 #
So don't play us For no fool, oh
# 街头的日子 #
Street life
# 不是梦想 #
Nobody wants ya
# 说起来好像大家都向往 #
They can talk Like they want it
# 心底里没人真心情愿 #
But they don't really want
# 街头的日子 #
The street life
干嘛呢
What?
他直接冲我来的 当着那么多人
He rolled up on me. In front of the whole block.
我管不了他是不是你儿子 我得表现点干什么
Don't care if he's your boy. I gotta represent.
上车 零碎斗
Get in the car, Scrap.
# 从来就是我们说了算 #
From day one We made the rule
# 别以为谁能糊弄咱 #
So don't play us For no fool, oh
# 街头的日子 #
Street life
# 不是梦想 #
Nobody wants ya
# 说起来好像大家都向往 #
They can talk Like they want it
# 心底里没人真心情愿 #
But they don't really want
# 碎催强悍 特别扯淡 #
Sucker bully Double shotty...
我他妈爱死这歌♥了 至少你那段我是超喜欢的
Fuck, I love this song. Or at least the part you sing.
听不出来说唱那厮有什么好的
I don't know if this guy rapping is any good.
他唱得也没多差
He actually isn't that bad.
我妈做了意面
My mom's making spaghetti.
挺好
Cool.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothin'.
就是你♥爸♥妈对我是不是太好了
It's just, your parents are so nice to me,
每次都留我吃饭
and they let me eat here all the time.
有问题吗
But something's wrong?
你们做的意面和我们做的不大一样
You guys make spaghetti different than we do.
这个"你们"是几个意思
By "You guys," you mean...
就是白人
White people.
我去 好吧
Shit. Okay.
那黑人怎么做意面
And, um, how do Black people make spaghetti?
细面 酱汁 在一个锅里拌
Noodles and sauce in a pan.
再盖上一层奶酪
Cheese on top.
整个放进烤箱烤
Throw all that shit in the oven.
就是意面嘛
Spaghetti.
好吧 我还是觉得白人的空心粉好吃点
Yeah, I think I still like white people pasta better.
因为你白啊
That's 'cause you white.
# 每天一大早就他妈... #
Every fuckin' mornin'
# 琢磨着弄钱 #
I'm lookin' To hit the payout
# 趁库房♥还没遭你们洗 #
Before you rob The stash house
# 最好摸清地形图 #
Better know the layout
# 子弹飞起来要人头 #
When bullets spray out
# 兄弟们死死生生是常态 #
Niggas live And niggas die...
孩子们 我看...
Hey, guys, I...
妮可
Nicole?
詹姆斯
James?
詹姆斯 - 怎么了
James. - What is it?
滚
Get out.
妈妈 我们没...
Mom, it's not...
滚蛋
Get out!
出什么事了 - 妈妈
What happened? - Mom.
我居然让你进我的家门 我怎么想的
And to think that I let you into my home.
你真♥他♥妈♥令人作呕
You are fucking repellent!
琳达 - 恶心
Linda. - Disgusting!
这里不欢迎你 快走
You are not welcome here! Leave!
再不许你见我的女儿
You are not to ever see my daughter again!
琳达 - 永远别再来了
Linda. - Don't you ever come back!
琳达 克制一下
Linda, please, calm down.
告诉我到底怎么了 - 我能克制吗
Tell me what happened. - Calm down?
不是她的错 - 她做什么就错了
It's not her fault. - What's not her fault?
我刚才和她接吻
I was kissing her.
接吻 - 拉维恩 千万别走
Kissing? - Laverne, please don't leave.
再让我看见你 我就报♥警♥
If I see you again, I will call the police,
我告你强♥奸♥ 让人抓你
and I will have you arrested for rape!
妈妈
Mom!
宝贝 - 住手 别他妈碰我
Honey. - No! Just fucking stop!
有谁能先跟我说说
Will somebody please tell me
到底他妈都出什么事了
what the fuck is going on here?
天呐
Oh, Jesus!
这大概是我当妈以来
This might be the stupidest shit
干过的最扯的事了
I've ever done as your mother.
天可怜见的 其他那些蠢事还真没什么
And Lord knows I've done some stupid shit.
老妈 没事 真没事
Ma, it's good. It's good.
接下来我演示给你看 而从今天开始
Look, I'ma show you this, but from here on out,
我怎么说 你就怎么做
you're gonna do what I tell you to do.
我的话天大
My word gonna be the law.
我说什么 你做什么 不许提问
You do what I say, and you don't question me.
明白 绝对地
I got you. No doubt.
还有 我这么做还因为...
Look, the other reason I'm doin' this is 'cause...
如果我出了什么事
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表