剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Told you to stand down, Marvin.
现在还不是和尤尼克明着来的时候
I ain't want you to fuck with 'Nique yet.
而且就算你非要干 就不能失手
And if you gon' take the shot, you can't fucking miss.
你现在给我正在推进的计划带来很多麻烦
You complicating shit I already got in motion.
你忘了吧 我不是你的人 拉奎
You forget I don't work for you no more, Raq.
就算我还是 我为亲人出头
And even if I did, no one tells me
轮不到别人说我的不是 你也不行
how to defend my family, not even you.
好啊 可就在你保护亲人的时候
Okay, well, while you was defending your family,
尤尼克派了几个人来继续他的计划
'Nique sent a crew here to finish what he started.
万幸在他们伤害路之前 就被警♥察♥抓了
Fortunately, the police got to 'em before they got to Lou.
这他妈尤尼克真该死
Yo, this motherfucker 'Nique got to go right now.
他从外面找的一堆人
He bringing in crews from outside.
我今早亲眼看见的
Saw a gang of 'em up close and personal this morning.
马文 单靠咱们自己 解决不了这件事
We ain't gon' survive this shit alone, Marvin.
我想叫你回来
I want you back.
告诉你吧 从很多角度说 我现在的日子
You know, in a gang of ways, my life's a lot easier
要好过得多
where I am right now.
没人指挥我 我想干嘛干嘛
I don't answer to nobody but me.
过他妈属于我自己的生活 自己说了算
I'm living my own damn life, make up my own mind.
你完全体会不到 如果你有个妹妹
You don't know what it's like to have your little sister
取代你的位置 那会是种什么感觉
come in and take your spot.
干这买♥♥卖♥♥我比你早
I been doing this shit before you.
我是你哥 可你非让我听命于你
I'm your big brother, but you got me answering to you,
照你说的办
taking your orders.
感觉很不爽啊
That don't feel good.
你自己把事情搞砸了 马文
You got fucked up on your own shit, Marvin.
我能进来单挑 是因为你不干了
I only stepped in because you stepped off.
你比我强 拉奎
You're better at it than me, Raq.
得了马文...
Marvin...
你别说话 让我说完
No, no, let-let me say my piece.
我他妈把话说明白
Let me get my shit out.
你比我强
You better at it than me.
你比我看得清 比我想得远
You see shit I don't see. You think shit I can't think.
可我终究是个爷们儿 拉奎 我也需要得到尊重
But I'm still a man, Raq. I still need my respect.
发表意见的时候需要有人听
I need to be heard.
当时他们对我弟弟下手的时候
And when they come after my baby brother like they did,
这帮孙子就得等着老子来找他们算账
motherfuckers gon' hear me,
他妈的没人能叫我收手
and nobody gon' get me to quiet the fuck down.
爹妈只顾自己
I raised you and Lou-Lou myself
是我把你和路路带大
when Mom and Pop was on they shit.
我知道
I know.
我能为你和路路去死
And I'd die for you and Lou.
我也可以为你去死 马文
And I'd die for you too, Marvin.
我要你和我并肩战斗
I need you with me.
没有你 我一个人干不来
Can't do this shit without you.
一家人
Fam.
一家人
Fam.
振作起来
Soldier up.
让弟兄们都带上枪 回地盘上干活去
Get them boys strapped and get back out вon those corners.
我们要尽量积攒资金
We gon' need whatever loot we can get
为接下来的变化做好准备
to pay for what happen next.
什么变化
What's next?
翻天覆地 老哥
Revolution, nigga.
说实话 我今晚呢
I'm-I'm actually gonna, uh,
就要和他见上第一面
meet with him tonight for the first time.
那么终于不是假设了
So we've moved beyond the hypothetical.
你真的有一个儿子
You actually have a son.
是啊 我有儿子
Yeah, I do.
不过事情有点微妙
But it's delicate.
他母亲 相当难对付
Um, his mother, she's complicated as hell.
无论如何 我之前也和你说过
Well, as I mentioned to you before,
你必须获得他的合法监护人的许可
you do need to get his legal guardian's permission
我们才能从这位未成年人身上提取骨髓
before we can draw any bone marrow from a minor.
必须尽快
You need to do this as soon as possible.
每过一天 病就加重一分
Every day that passes is a day you get sicker.
大夫说他现在该醒了
The doctors said he should be awake by now.
如果没醒 说明什么
And what does it mean that he's not awake?
说明他们也不知道他的身体到底出了什么问题
Means he's fucked up in ways that they don't even know.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
你朋友的事 杰西卡都告诉我了
Jessica told me about your friend.
真替你难过
I'm so sorry.
借一步说话
Can I talk to you for a minute?
行 这边
Yeah. Come on.
有个白人女警探今天找过我
Some white lady detective came to talk to me today.
说她知道是卡南在街上散那种要命的毒品
Said she heard that Kanan put that bad crack on the street.
这种狗屁调查不会太久 放心
That shit's not going nowhere. Don't worry.
她还怀疑二十大洋和巫师D的
She also thought there was a connect
两宗枪杀案 彼此有关联
between Buck Twenty and D-Wiz both getting hit.
她为什么找你问这些
Why she stepping to you with all this?
她之前找过我一次
She came to me once before.
同样的鬼话
Same shit.
对我乱问一通
Just hitting me with mad questions
捕风捉影
and theories or whatever.
但我立马就闪人了 什么也没说
But I got outta there quick. Didn't say nothing.
你当然不会说什么
Mm. Course you didn't.
听起来这警♥察♥对你有好感
Sound like to me that this police like you.
我跟警♥察♥没来往
I ain't friends with no cop.
我没说你是
I'm not saying you are.
我的意思是...
I'm just saying that...
有些时候有个警♥察♥朋友也不赖
sometimes the police are good friends to have.
子弹打完后
Once you done with those numbers,
用那东西擦擦枪膛里面
use that to scuff up the inside of the barrel.
小子 看来你真要成人了
Look like your balls about to drop, little man.
你妈让我拿最好的枪给你
Your mom told me to pull out the best gat for you.
她希望我拿枪
She wanted me to have a gun?
看来你要闯江湖了
Seem like you about to get out on that corner.
真的吗
For real?
尤尼克蠢蠢欲动 拉奎说得增加人手
'Nique flexing. Raq said she needs soldiers.
可眼下没什么人可用
Ain't many niggas out there,
她肯定是希望你能做好准备
so I'm sure she wants you to strap the fuck up.
要开战了 卡南 所有人都站上了火线
We at war, Kanan. Everybody on them front lines.
你卡南·史塔克 战备的崽子
You Kanan Stark, Def Con kid.
是时候证明你自己了
Time to live up to that name.
别太悠哉
Don't fuck it up.
像你这样听着这种调调悠哉吗
Fuck it up like you fucking up this music right now?
小子 说话小心点
Watch your mouth, boy.
纯黑贵族
Smokey Black royalty.
说真的 听起来像黑历史
That sound like Black history, honestly.
我真得说
For real, man,
你得来点贝斯 加点感觉 不是吗
you need to spin something with some bass in it, a'ight?
我可不想初次上阵
I ain't trying to step out on the corner for the first time
脑子里有这种音乐嗡嗡作响
with this antique shit playing in my head.
点唱机房♥间里有些好东西
Jukebox, she got something in her room.
她收藏好音乐 我马上回来
I know she do. I'll be right back.
你专心你的事
You-you-you keep doing what you doing.
娘娘腔
Whiny-ass nigga.
无所谓 爷们
Whatever, man.
什么名堂
Motherfucker.
点唱机&妮可
《两次》- 表演者
# 一份历久弥坚的爱 #
It just intensifies my wants
# 让我无限向往 #
To have a love that endures
# 因为只要合上双眼 #
'Cause every time I close my eyes
# 我心里就只有你 #
I think of you
# 四季流转 #
And no matter What the season is
# 爱你不变 #
I still love you
# 不论你身在何地 #
With all my heart
# 我全心全意 #
And I wanna be with you
# 只想陪伴你 #
Wherever you are
# 我只想... # - 嗨
I only think of - Yo.
拉奎打来电♥话♥ 让我带上两把枪去见她
Raq just called and said I need to meet her and bring two gats.
枪在茶几上 - 那就好
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表