剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
你给我来一个没跟警♥察♥合作过的罪犯
You show me a hustler who ain't got some cop working for him,
我就还你一个在赖克斯岛上蹲监狱的
and I'll show you a nigga with a room at Rikers
已经被收买♥♥过的小子
already bought and paid for.
那 你到底是干什么的
Well, what is it that you do exactly?
我要改变游戏规则
I'm changing the fucking game.
给盖布里尔脑袋瓜来一枪的人是我
I put that bullet in Gabriel's head.
朱莉安娜没有告诉你这事吧
Juliana didn't tell you that, did she?
我把那混账原地打死
I dropped that motherfucker where he stood.
这是我为你表亲做的
I did that for your cousin,
投我以桃 报之以李
because I take care of those who take care of me.
你觉得我会一边早上给盖布里尔爆头
So you think I'm blasting Gabriel in the morning
一边下午跑去给警♥察♥报信吗
and snitching to five-O in the afternoon?
我需要确保这个霍华德警探
I need to know that this Detective Howard
不会成为个问题...
is not a problem...
而你和他的关系真如你所说
that your relationship with him is as you say it is.
然后 我要知道你一直说的改变游戏规则
Then I need to understand what this changing the game...
到底是什么意思
you keep talking about truly means.
现在你说的听着就像你兄弟的歌♥
Right now it sounds like one of your brother's songs...
而不是个正经计划
not a business plan.
只要我解释清楚了 就没问题了吗
And once I do that, we're good?
那我们很快就可以了
Then we're about to be good.
刚听说达维娜的事
Just heard about Davina.
皇后区一直在蚕食我们
Queens keep on takin' it.
歌♥里明明不是这么写的
That's not how the song goes.
去他喵的歌♥
Fuck that song.
这是害死妮可的元凶
This what killed Nicole.
她从我背包里拿的
She took it out of my backpack...
吸了这玩意儿
...smoked that shit...
然后就挂了
...and it killed her.
点唱机 我...
Juke, I...
实际上 我也不知道该说些什么
Actually, I don't even know what to say.
这不是你的错 卡南
It's not your fault, Kanan.
我甚至都没有资格去责怪自己
I don't even think I can blame myself.
都是因为这鬼地方 卡南
It's this place, Kanan.
是因为这地方和我们这没有希望的生活
It's this place and this fucked-up life we're living here.
淦 滚吧
Hell, no.
BGM:《Footsteps in the Dark》by The Isley Brothers
你知道现在几点了吗
You know what time it is.
到你行动了 路
You on deck, Lou.
兄弟 准备抄家伙
Batter up, nigga.
我今晚休息 拉奎
I'm off tonight, Raq.
给我射他
Light that bitch up!
什么情况
What the fuck is that?
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Yeah, motherfucker.
操
Shit!
我们撤
We out!
我淦
Fuck.
路路
Lou-Lou.
路路
Lou-Lou!
路路
Lou-Lou!
路
Lou!
路 你在哪
Lou, where the fuck you at?
一切都有代价
Everything's got a price.
糟了
Oh, shit.
有时候这代价不是我们能支付得起的
Sometime that shit is more than we can pay.
路 撑住 路 我在这呢
Lou! Come on, Lou, I got you.
不是我们能承受得住的
More than we can bear.
但你要是真想那么做
But if you want to do this shit,
你想要在谈判桌上占个一席之地
if you want a seat at this table,
那你就誓要准备好失去一切 甚至更多
you got to be willing to give up more than everything.
你没事吧 路路
Cool, Lou- Lou?
你要准备好 失去的不单单是你现在所拥有的
You got to be willing to give up not only the life you got...
坚持住 兄弟
Come on, man.
...还有你的未来
...but the life you ain't even lived yet.
别放弃 兄弟
Stay with me, man.
加油 路 别放弃
Come on, Lou, stay with me.
这就是做这一行的代价
It's the cost of doing business.
不管如何 不管你是谁
And one way or the other, no matter who you are,
每个人都要付出代价
everybody got to pay it.
救命啊
Somebody help.
快叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
来人啊
Somebody help.
快来人啊
Somebody help me!
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表