剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
和一包薄荷烟吧 小东西
and a pack of Kools on the corner, nigga.
我有话跟你说
I need to talk to you.
你疯了吧 居然敢动我
You out your fuckin' mind, puttin' hands on me.
零碎斗 仓库不可能平白无故被人袭击
Stash house didn't get hit by itself, Scrap.
组织里有人当内鬼了
Somebody inside the crew been talkin'.
我们被抢那天你不在
Your ass wasn't there the day we got hit.
我倒是想知道为什么
I wonder why.
我发誓 如果你不是拉奎尔的孩子
I swear, if you wasn't Raq's kid,
就凭你竟然敢这么瞎想
I'd fuck you up right now for even thinkin'
我非狠狠教训你不可
about thinkin' that bullshit.
我可不是什么叛徒
I ain't no snake-ass nigga.
这一点你妈比谁都清楚
Your moms know that better than anyone.
如果这是拉奎尔的意思
If this was comin' from Raq,
我肯定已经没命了
I'd be tore up already.
我知道她不会让你来动我
So I know she ain't put your punk ass on me.
哥们 这事儿跟拉奎尔无关
Nigga, this ain't got nothin' to do with Raq.
我自己能做判断
I got my own eyes and ears.
你不是还得去上补习班
You need to get to your after-school class
还是家政服务啥的
or homeroom or whatever, nigga,
因为你就是个在成人世界耍的屁孩儿
'cause you a boy playin' in a man's world right now.
来真的 - 嗯
Word? - Yeah.
来真的 - 上啊
Word? - Come on.
出招吧哥们 忍♥你很久了
Let's go, boy. I been waitin' for you.
你知道的吧
You know that, right? Yeah.
打我呀
What's up now? Oh.
他们都叫我无影手
Yeah, they call me Slappy.
是吗
Yeah. Huh?
赶紧起来 接着打
Get your ass up. Let's go.
让他们再打一会吧
Let 'em wear themselves out for a minute.
上啊
Let's go.
消耗些精力
Burn off some of that testosterone?
就是这个意思
That's what I'm talkin' about.
小家伙流血了
Yeah, that's blood little man.
再来啊
Come on, boy.
来啊 - 接着打
Come on! - Come on.
再来 - 怎么了
Come on. - What's up, boy?
停手停手 - 好的好的
Hey, I'm out - All right. All right.
拳击比赛结束了
Rumble in the Jungle's over.
不是 我们就是闹着玩儿 - 是啊 他是我的哥们
Nah, we-we were just playin'. - Yeah, that's my dog.
嗯 看来你哥们得好好管管了
Yeah, well, your dog's about to be on a leash.
如果被警♥察♥发现 进监狱的可是我
If the police see this, I am the one who goes to prison.
再说一次 付钱让你承担风险的是我
And once again, I'm payin' you for that risk.
就是这么个情况
That's how this shit works.
这就是你揽下来的事情
That's what the fuck you signed up for.
那就给我更多的钱
I need to be paid more.
价钱我们已经谈过了
We already negotiated a price.
那就再谈一次
Renegotiate, then.
第一次谈的时候 我还能好言好语
We shake hands when we negotiate.
要是再谈 保不齐会怎么样
We throw hands when we renegotiate.
你可不想这样的 老头子
And you don't want that, papi.
你承受不起
You don't want that at all.
孩子 你流血了
Damn, you bleedin', son.
嘴巴流血了
Mouth bleedin'.
赶紧擦擦
Clean yourself up.
还给我♥干♥啥 我也没用啊
What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?
姓名
Name?
在我的法定监护人来之前
I ain't sayin' nothin'
我一句话都不会说
'til my legal guardian get here.
小朋友还挺懂的
Look who knows a little bit.
卡南...史塔克
Kanan... Stark.
出生日期
Date of birth?
我在等我家人
I'm waitin' for my people.
我倒是很想见你妈妈
I'm excited to see your moms.
拉奎尔爱我 她一直都爱我
Raq love me. She always has.
我们认识很久了 她没跟你提过我们的事情
We go way back. She ain't tell you about us?
没有 我们不怎么说警♥察♥的事儿
Nah, we don't talk about police.
我没打算起诉你
Look, I wasn't plannin' on chargin' you.
我可以这么干 但是我不会
I could, but I'm not.
可你要是不配合一下
But if you make this harder than it needs to be,
我就把你带到你不想去的地方
I'ma take you to a place you don't wanna go.
1975年8月15日
August 15, 1975.
我以为你年纪要再大一点
Thought you was older.
跟你有啥关系
And why you care?
我来找卡南 他打给我让我来接他
I'm here for Kanan. He called me to pick him up.
你还好吧
You okay?
你是谁
And who are you exactly?
朋友
Family friend.
兄弟 朋友不能算是法定监护人
Well, family friend is not a legal guardian, brother.
警♥察♥随便在街上抓黑人
Police grabbin' up Black boys off the street for nothin'
但他们皮肤中的色素
but the melanin in their skin
也不能算是合法的 兄弟
isn't exactly legal either... brother.
又来了一个从我啥也不懂大学法律系
We got us another nigga with a law degree
毕业的小黑仔
from I Don't Know Shit University.
警官 我不是黑仔
I ain't a nigga, Officer.
某人心里难受了啊
Somebody got their feelings hurt.
哥们 我道歉
Apologies, brother.
我也不是你哥们
I ain't your brother, neither.
别再惹麻烦了 孩子
Stay out of trouble, B.
走吧
Let's go.
姓名: 隆德尔·史塔克 别名: 战备, J星, 大白 出生日期:1954年1月17日 性别: 男 种族: 非裔 地址:(最后已知)纽约州牙买♥♥加区148号♥街121-72 邮编1♥1♥4♥36 电♥话♥:(最后已知)(718)555-014 入狱日期: 1974年十月九日 逮捕记录: 1974年9月14日 出♥售♥受管控物品 一级 1974年9月14日 持有受管控物品 一级 1974年9月14日 持有武器 一级
# 碎催强悍 特别扯淡 #
Sucker bully, double shotty
# 扫射大堂 #
Shootin' up your lobby
# 街头才是嗜血地 #
These streets need a body
# 我太有名望 #
I'm too famous
# 我和弟兄们扣动扳机 #
Me and my niggas 'Bout the triggers
# 就把尸体撂倒在河中♥央♥ #
Puttin' bodies in rivers
# 抢劫大人物 #
Robbin' from major figures
不错
Yes, sir.
雷塔什么时候过来录副歌♥
Yo, when's Retta gonna come to lay the hook?
你又喜欢上我了
You like me again?
喜欢你 从没停止过
Never stopped likin' you.
好 那就永远不要停
Good, don't ever stop.
雷塔说直到你把欠了钱的还清
Retta said she's not fuckin' with you
否则她不会来
'til you pay what you owe.
行吧 那西尔维亚呢
A'ight, what about Sylvia?
一样
Same thing.
声明一下 我三周没收到过一张支票了
For the record, I haven't seen a check in, like, three weeks.
你怎么能在客人面前直接说家族生意的事儿 麦洛
You talkin' family business in front of the guests, Milo?
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit.
他们就该知道你欠钱不还的事
They should know you don't pay what you owe.
我们谈过这事儿
We talked about this.
让我把展会忙完
Let me get through the showcase.
所以现在又是展会了哈
Oh, now it's the showcase.
因为之前 你说跟宝丽金唱片集团会议后给钱的
Because before, it was the meeting at Polygram.
我们得吃饭的 克朗
We all gotta eat, Crown.
我孩子妈因为我没给抚养费
My kid's mother is about to take me to court
都要把我告上法庭了
for missed child support.
你需要多少
How much you need?
现在改你来付工资了
You're payin' the bills now?
对
Yeah.
路是我哥们儿
Lou's my boy.
他是来帮忙的
He's here to help.
这不来了嘛
That's why he here.
对吧
Right?
你需要多少钱生活
How much you need to keep the lights on?
还有让孩子的妈闭嘴
And to keep your baby moms quiet?
几千吧
Couple Gs.
那你就不用担心了
You good, then.
走廊里那些人也需要拿到工资
The guys down the hall need to get paid as well.
麦洛 操心你自己吧
Whoa, worry about yourself, Milo.
赶紧工作
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表