剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
I saved Kanan.
你没抓住重点
You're missin' the point.
不过我今早也跟卡南说了
But just like I told Kanan this mornin',
我没这个时间跟精力
I don't have the time or the energy
来跟你们解释 所以 翻篇吧
to explain it to you right now, so we movin' on.
我们要开干了
We about to go on offense.
我要提前知道尤尼克的动作
I wanna know what 'Nique's doin' before he do it.
我要知道他的想法
I wanna get in that nigga's head.
我们不开战 但我们也不会坐以待毙
We ain't goin' to war, but we ain't layin' down, neither.
那内鬼呢 我们得把人揪出来
What about that rat we need to smoke out?
有人透露了仓库的位置 我们得找出是谁
Someone gave up the stash. We need to find out who.
谁都有可能
Could have been anybody.
那个地方用得太久了
We been posted up there way too long anyway.
嗯 不过这也不重要了
Yeah, and it don't even matter.
重要的是 我们知道是尤尼克袭击了我们
What matters is, we know it was 'Nique that hit us.
搞定那厮 就能搞定一切
We handle that nigga, we handle everything.
放着我来 你们别犯傻
And I'm on that, so don't do nothin' else stupid.
记住 我们一会要去巴斯利跟人碰头
Remember we got that meetin' over at Baisley later.
把事情都收拾好
And pick up all that shit.
我不想再跟在你屁♥股♥后面
I'm gettin' too tired of cleanin' up
擦屎了
after your sloppy ass.
这厮
This nigga.
在仓库里抓住了卡南
Had Kanan up in the stash house
还用枪指着他的头
with a gun to his head.
我去 大哥啊
Damn, nigga.
你就没一件事能干好的是吧
You just can't help but fuck up, can you?
作业下周一交
Projects are due a week from Monday.
不要等到周日晚上再开始做
So don't wait 'til Sunday night to start.
卡南 这种对细节的关注很能说明你的特点
That attention to detail says a lot about you, Kanan.
你会注意到细枝末节
You notice the little things.
没什么能躲过你的眼睛
Nothing gets past you.
你很认真
You care.
无论你将来做什么
That's gonna serve you well
这一点都会对你有很大帮助
in everything you do for the rest of your life.
其实挺有趣的
It's actually kind of cool.
整个课程都...
I mean, this whole class has been...
无聊
Boring?
没我想的那么糟糕
Wasn't as bad as I thought.
你能这么说 对我来说意义非凡啊
Well, that means something, coming from you.
我认真的
I can't lie.
我妈让我过来上你的课
I gave my moms a hard time
我没少跟她甩脸色
when she put me in here with you.
我听说了
I heard.
特别是星期六上学这件事
Especially this whole Saturday school thing.
简直太过分了 你懂的
Come on, man, it's wack, and you know it.
学着利用周末的时间吧 年轻人
Learnin' don't take weekends off, young brother.
不过还是很有趣的 真的
It's been cool, though. For real.
谢谢你的认可
I appreciate that.
你知道吗 那座桥是为了
Did you know that that bridge was built
让中产白人可以绕开我们而建的
so middle-class white folks could get around us?
他又开始了
Here he go again.
希福尼这家伙总是在说教
This nigga Symphony never stop teachin'.
和这家伙在一起就等于永远在上课
Class was always in session with this nigga.
但实话说 这点上我还挺喜欢他的
But on the real, I liked it about him.
因为黑人家庭大量搬进布鲁克林
Black families were movin' into Brooklyn,
所以那里的白人都搬走了
so the white people moved out.
但白人们给自己建了座桥
But they built them a bridge
这样他们就还可以到城里去
so they could still get into the city.
你家边上的范威克高速公路也是一样
The Van Wyck Expressway near you is the same damn thing.
他们修高速公路 割裂了整个居民区
They put up that highway, tore down whole neighborhoods,
这样人们在去机场时
so people going to the airport
就不用穿过居民区了
could avoid drivin' through the hood.
他们只会在加油的时候停一下
Only time they stop is to fill up they cars.
所以 范威克高速公路边上的加油站
That's why the gas station near the Van Wyck
才会挤满了到处乱跑的白人
is packed with white folks doin' the mad dash.
你只会在他们加油的时候
Only time you ever see them in the hood
在居民区里看到他们
is when they fuelin' up.
种族主义在这座城市根深蒂固
Racism is built right into this city.
这就是为了让我们待在他们想让我们待的地方
It's been set up to keep us right where they want us.
是这样的
It's like that.
我说 我和你聊这些
Look, I'm not tryin' to do the whole
可不是要和你套近乎什么的
"I wanna be your friend" Thing or anything like that,
不过 如果你有什么需要帮忙
but if you ever need anything
或者找人打发时间
or just wanna kick it,
我都在你身边的
I'm around, man.
随时联♥系♥我
Hit me up anytime.
你真的很喜欢我妈
You really like my mom.
是的
I do.
挺好
That's cool.
搞得神神秘秘的
Rockin' all this secret shit.
巴斯利那边到底是要干啥啊
Fuck is Baisley about, anyway?
多少人一辈子都在想办法摆脱那些项目
Niggas spend they whole life tryin' to get out the projects.
她倒还让我们过去
She movin' us in.
马文 你有没有想过
Marvin, you ever think that maybe
如果当年能守住秘密
if you kept better secrets back in the day,
在埃尔迈拉你就不用做那桩事了
you wouldn't have done that whole bid in Elmira?
我是被算计了
I got set up.
不 是你自找的 兄弟 你总是这样
No, you did it to yourself, nigga, like you always do.
现在你又这样
And you doin' the same shit here.
可现在不是你单打独斗的时候
Only it ain't just you anymore.
我们都是一根绳上的蚂蚱
It's all us, and I ain't dyin'
我可不想因为你做的蠢事去送死或蹲号♥子
or goin' to prison over your stupid shit, nigga.
你就是拉奎的小走狗
You on Raq's dick, nigga.
她让你干嘛你就干嘛
Always steppin' and fetchin'.
不是 我的事我自己管 你应该试一试
No, I handle my business. You should try it sometime.
你的事算个屁啊
Your business ain't about shit, nigga.
就跟这装音乐人呢
Fake-ass Quincy Jones up in here.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道你和克朗·卡马乔的事情
I know all about you and Crown Camacho.
我听到点唱机跟大名人在电♥话♥里聊天
Heard Juke on the phone talkin' to Famous.
貌似 你唯一要唱的就是
Sound to me like the only song you gon' be singin'
"那个搞唱片的波多黎各货睡了我的马子"
is "That Puerto Rock Record Nigga Fucked My Bitch."
你也有首歌♥呢 马文
Oh, but you got a song too, Marvin.
你的专属
Only yours goes,
"那个纽约尼克斯队的家伙睡了我宝贝的妈
"That New York Knick Nigga Fucked My Baby Mama
然后还把她送去协会让人家玩了个遍"
and Then Turned Her Out to the Whole Goddamn League."
来啊 你来啊
What's up, nigga? What's up?
你丫的放...
Get the fuck...
别逼我们下车
Don't make us get out of this car.
小子们 祝你们开心
Have a nice day boys.
小弟 条子救了你 算你走运
You lucky five-oh saved your ass, baby bro.
你懂个屁 马文
You know what, Marvin?
你狗屎不如
You ain't never been shit.
永远都不如
Won't ever be shit.
这就是咱的路大爷
There go Lou.
找他姐姐... 要奶吃去了
Gonna go nurse on... nurse on his sister's titty.
我要是在右边
Hey, if I'm on the right,
你这贱♥人♥就在左边
your bitch ass is on the left, baby.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Fuck you.
靠
Shit.
霍华德警探 你不能在这抽烟
You can't smoke in here, Detective Howard.
我错了
My fault.
蒙哥马利的医院
The hospital in Montgomery
打来电♥话♥告知了你表亲的检查结果
called with your cousins' results.
这两人都不适合做你的捐助者
Neither is a good match as a potential donor for you.
靠
Shit.
就算匹配上了 他们也会狠狠敲我一笔
They was gonna extort the hell out of me
要我半条命
for that shit anyway.
既然你没有其他亲戚
Since you don't have any other relatives,
我的办公室已经联♥系♥了骨髓捐献登记处
my office has contacted the Bone Marrow Donor Registry.
但你恐怕不能抱太大希望
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表