剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Said your grades still slipping,
还有历史课该教的什么论文
that you haven't even turned in some term paper
一直都没交
that you owe in history.
没错 我脑子里想的事有点多 老妈
Yeah, had a lot on my mind, Ma.
那我就帮你清清脑子
Well, then let me clear your mind for you.
我说过 如果你念不好书
I told you that if you didn't get your books right,
就换个活法
things were gonna change.
仓库的事你不用管了 走吧
You done with the stash house. You moving on.
没问题
Word.
我早准备好干正事了 谢谢
I'm ready to move up. Thank you.
你觉着我打算为这事打赏你是吗
What, you think you getting a promotion up in here?
做梦吧
Hell no.
我给你办了个课后补习班
I signed you up for an after-school class.
我这就写论文 这礼拜就能交上
I'm doing the paper. I-I'll have it in this week.
没用 也太晚了
Too little, too late.
我在城市大学给你找了个补习课
I found you a class at City College
每礼拜你放学后补习两天
that meets two days a week after school
隔周礼拜六也要上
and every other Saturday.
礼拜六
Saturday?
礼拜六没课啊
Ain't no school on Saturday.
你有
There is for you.
我说了 我这就写论文
I just said I'll do the paper.
我也说了 现在动手太晚了
And I just said that it's too late for that.
我跟什么人来往
You need to worry less
轮不到你操心 卡南
about who I'm kicking it with, Kanan,
你最好多关心关心你的作业
and a hell of a lot more about your schoolwork.
调动情绪 明白吗
Energy up. You got it.
# 你被人算计 扣一脸翔 #
You been set up, wet up
# 干的就是他妈特工王 #
Blaze this fucking fed up
# 我的兄弟们脖子粗 #
My niggas keep They head up
# 准备一起都来砍猪 #
We all about to get up
# 走出玛莎拉蒂 #
Came out the Maserati
# 裤衩就是攻击力 #
Blasting with my shotty
# 我本性很青皮 #
Yeah, my nature Like naughty
# 街头才是嗜血地 #
These streets need a body
行了
Yo.
好
Okay.
还不错 很流畅
Not bad. Your flow is nice.
你要不要
I think, lyrically,
找人帮你修修词
you just may need a little help.
怎么说呢 最后一句还行
Um, that last line worked...
# 街头才是嗜血地 #
The streets need a body.
其他我感觉有点糙
The rest was a little corny to me.
毛头高中生冲联邦特工开枪的歌♥
I don't think nobody buying your high school ass
大概卖♥♥不出去
shooting a fed.
大咖们要的是真实的东西
You know, heads need the truth,
街头秘闻 真实的嗑药经历
that street shit, that dope boy realness.
现在这歌♥根本没人尿它
Now, your audience is gonna smell your bullshit
顶风臭十里
from a mile away.
明白我的意思吧
You got this.
你头脑中的真实体验 写出来
It's right here. Find it.
认真体会 不着急
Find it. Take your time.
大名人的可塑性特别强
Famous can do whatever you want him to do.
是吗 - 是的
You think? - Yeah.
我没说过他还上过电台吗
Did I tell you that he was on the radio?
他九岁的时候写过首诗
Yeah, when he was nine because he wrote a poem
主题是垃圾 全市最佳作品
about litter and it was the best in the whole city.
说过了
Yeah, you told me.
从那时候起 大家就叫他大名人
And they started calling him Famous right then
因为大家都知道 他一定能出名
because they knew that he was gonna be somebody.
可他现在什么也不是
Well, he's a nobody right now,
而且我觉得也没人会喜欢
and I don't think niggas is bumping
什么关于垃圾的诗
poems about litter out they Alpine.
我马上要做一个作品展示活动
Look, I got a showcase coming up.
主要面向一小部分挑选出来的艺术人才
It's a opportunity for a select few artists
就是在房♥间里 近距离地
just to get in the room and perform
为业界大咖表演
for some industry heads.
我把大名人签了
Famous sign with me,
假设 我们找个合适的地方
and let's just assume that we can get
放他这段音轨...
the track in the right place...
...我打算就在表演的房♥间里放
...I feel like putting him in that room
到时候房♥间里都是时尚导师 潮流大咖什么的
full of trendsetters and tastemakers,
看看他们有什么反应
you know, see what they think.
但这也意味着
But you know that's gonna mean
我们今后要紧密合作
we have to work together real close.
都可以的
Whatever it takes.
那就行动吧 如果你开心
Let's do it! Well, shit, if you excited,
我就开心 - 行动吧
I'm excited. - Let's do this.
开始
Let's go!
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你好啊
What's good?
你好
What's good?
我们出去聊两句
Let me holler at you outside.
好的
Yeah.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
做事 路 我在做事
Business, Lou. I'm doing business.
你现在管这个叫做事了是吧
That's what you call business now?
好吧 你知道你姐是怎么引导你做事的吧
Okay, you know how your big sister put you on?
我在为大名人做同样的事
Well, I'm doing the same for Famous.
那你为什么一直劝我
What happened to all that shit you was feeding me
叫我玩音乐
about me doing this music thing,
做自己的事业
having my own shit?
没错 我是说过你应该玩音乐
Yeah, I said you should do it.
但我没说我会一直等你玩音乐
I didn't say that I'd wait for you to do it.
路 我俩节奏不同
I'm on a different clock than you, Lou.
我弟也一样
So is my little brother.
那你的节奏是啥 跟着克朗走吗
What are you on, Crown time?
我有自己的节奏
I'm on my time.
我说的都是真心话 好吗
I meant what I said, okay?
路 你...
Lou, you...
你可以做任何你想做的事
you could do whatever you want.
但我不能替你去做 你得自己来
But I can't do it for you. You need to do it for yourself.
我得回去了
I gotta get back in there.
去吧
Go ahead.
钢厚十四厘米 双重加固
Fourteen-gauge double-reinforced steel.
上下都装有门锁
Got locks and dead bolts up and down this shit.
没我同意 任何人不准入内
Nobody gets in here unless I say so.
听清楚了吗 - 好的
Got me? - Mm-hmm.
是我的人
It's my guys.
丫的 开门呀
好了 冷静 冷静
All right, calm down. Calm down, yo.
这他妈的是要干啥
它很乖的 不咬人
Yo, he good. He don't bite.
只是态度不大好而已
Just got a shitty attitude, that's all.
跟它主人一样 得训练一下
Nigga needs training, just like his owner.
路 我去你的
Yo, man, kiss my ass, Lou.
马文将会负责监督货物和现金的
Marvin's gonna oversee the movement and storage
存储和运输
of our product and cash.
这是我们的新仓库
This gonna be the new stash.
更安全 更隐秘 更易于隐藏
More secure, more secret, more private.
我要你们今天把所有东西搬过来
I want you to move everything today.
毒品和现金有多少呢
Well, how much more drugs and money?
这你不用管
Don't worry about it.
我不用管 我得知道
Don't worry about it? I-I have to know.
加布 该你知道的 我们会告诉你
We tell you what you need to know, Gabe.
我必须知道你们搬过来的量
I demand to know how much you bring.
这是我做生意的地方
This is my place of business.
现在这儿是我做生意的地方了
This is my place of business now, papi,
别再告诉我应该怎么做
and don't ever tell me what the fuck to do again.
我不是你的手下
I don't answer to you.
马文今晚会过来的
Marvin'll see you tonight.
别多管闲事
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表