剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
And when we come back, we're gonna search the spot,
到时别让我们发现有人在那门后
so make sure we don't find anyone running numbers
掷骰子或者玩扑克
or a card game in the back there.
这边没发现什么 头儿
We got nothing here, boss.
没错 可能还得二十分钟
Ah, yeah, it's gon' be about another 20 minutes.
朋友们 玉米面包值得期待哦
Corn bread's worth the wait, fellas.
你说对吧 路
Ain't that right, Lou?
姐 你说的还能有错
Whatever you say, sis.
现在才吃 这么晚了
Little late to be eating.
也不该这个时候还四处踢门吧
Well, it's a little late to be kicking down doors.
再说了 我们这一家子 总饿
Besides, my guys, they always hungry.
听说你刚搬来不久
I was told you just moved in?
没错
Recently, yeah.
他怎么不对劲儿
What the fuck's up with him?
遇上了车祸
Car accident.
谢天谢地 他还活着
Lucky he's still here with us.
那好吧
Yeah, all right.
别出门
You stay indoors.
外面可不安全
It's not gonna be safe out there.
谢谢提醒 警官
Thank you for the warning, Officer.
见鬼 走吧
Yeah, fuck it. Let's go.
别慌
Hey, take it easy.
朱莉安娜 慢慢说
Slow down, Juliana.
他这个时候也该到你那边了
Well, he was supposed to be there by now.
等会... 我再打给你
I'll... I'ma call you back in a minute.
失算了 是不
Shit ain't going to plan, huh?
乱不了
Got it handled.
只是要把卡南弄出城
Just getting Kanan out of town.
既然乱不了
If you got it handled,
为什么还要把卡南弄出城
why Kanan need to go out of town?
嗨 看我律师不整死你们
Yo, my lawyer's gonna have all your asses.
我们的机密线人可另有说法
Our confidential informant says otherwise.
谁说的 你手上有谁
Yo, who telling? Who you got?
机密线人这词儿
They don't call it confidential informants
不是没意义的
for nothing.
看来有人急着跟你联♥系♥
Someone's trying to really get in contact with you.
好像还很重要
Looks important.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 臭条子
Yo, fuck you, Five-O.
这厮连天上掉的馅饼都能打翻
This nigga could fuck up a free lunch.
马文 快给我回传呼啊
Answer my fucking page, Marvin.
我知道 你不想接到我的电♥话♥
I know you don't wanna hear from me.
可若不是别无他法 我也不会找你
But I wouldn't reach out if I had anywhere else to turn.
娜西 快点
'Nessa, come on.
好了 快 拿上你喜欢的
Okay, come on. Get the ones that you want.
不能全带上 好吗
You can't bring all of them, okay?
抓紧时间
Come on. Hurry up.
什么鬼
The fuck?
奸婊♥子♥
Tricky-ass bitch.
怎么了
What?
不许动 不许动
Don't move! Don't move!
洛杉矶警署 跪在地上
LAPD! Get on the ground!
行动 - 别乱动
Move! - Stay the fuck down!
我没动 没动
I'm down. I'm down.
搜查整间公♥寓♥
Search the rest of the apartment.
放开他 - 后退
Get off of him! - Stay back!
住手 别抓他
Stop! Leave him alone!
佩娜西 别乱动 好吗
Pernessa, don't move, all right?
杰罗姆 待着别动 - 看起来像血迹
'Rome, stay where you at. - That looks like blood.
错不了
Sure as hell does.
知道吗 杀害警♥察♥
You know, killing a cop,
那是死罪
it's a capital offense.
小子 这次可要活剐了你
We are gonna set you on fire for this one, homeboy.
不是我♥干♥的
Man, I ain't do it.
至少有十个人能为我作证 知道吗
I got ten motherfuckers who can vouch for me, a'ight?
闭上嘴
Shut the fuck up!
开门
Open it.
她派我来的
She sent me.
走吧
Come on.
安全
It's clear.
快点
Come on.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
嗨 老弟
Hey, man.
我爱你
I love you.
点唱机 我也爱你
Love you too, Juke.
嗨 快上车
Hey. Get in.
走吧
Go on.
这就是你们的密探吗
That's who you got?
托妮是你们的机密线人
Toni your big CI?
嗨 你要想跟托妮爽一下 打桌球让她一局就行
Yo, Toni let you hit that ass all night for an eight-ball.
如果你是黑人 那就更容易了
Maybe less if you a brother.
马文 你就是头猪
You're a fucking pig, Marvin!
死猪
Fucking pig!
等着她的不是死路就监狱
She's gonna die or go to prison,
而你要陪她一条路走到黑
and you're gonna be right there with her.
你有唱片公♥司♥
You got the label.
你是当家的
It's all yours.
这就够了
It's all you need.
一走了之
So just go.
跟毒品断了干系
Bounce on this drug shit.
你不需要了
You don't need it.
把你姐姐和江湖都抛在身后
Be done with your sister and all of that.
就像我们初次相识时我说的
Just like I told you when I first met you,
这些配不上你
you're better than that.
你比她聪明
You're smarter than her,
路 你比她更有能力
and you're bigger than her, Lou.
杰西 别说了 开车
Shut the fuck up and drive, Jess.
欢迎回家
贝斯利公园住♥宅♥区
令人愉悦的社区
从头到尾 我一直在跟你们讲
I spent all this time telling y'all
黑帮的法则 这个游戏的规则
the rules to this shit, the ways to the game.
怎样是生路 怎样是死路
How it works. How it don't work.
然而事实是 当意外发生时
The truth is, though, when the shit goes down,
毫无规则可言
ain't no rules.
到头来
End of the day,
树倒猢狲散 各奔其命
it's every nigga for himself.
我只看到了他的夹克
Um, I just saw his jacket.
仅此而已 没看见他的脸
That is all. I-I-I didn't see his face.
天啊 你醒了
Holy shit, you're alive!
副巡长 副巡长
Captain! Captain!
别动 千万别动
D-don't move. Don't-don't do anything at all.
是怎么一回事 你还记得吗
What happened? Do you remember?
你能说话吗 告诉我
Can you talk? Talk to me.
马尔科姆 你能和我说说吗
Malcolm? Can you talk to me?
告诉我 好吗 谁袭击了你
Talk to me, okay? Who did this to you?
是谁开的枪
Who shot you?
马尔科姆 是谁干的
Malcolm, who shot you?
一切大乱时
When it all goes wrong,
除了你自己 没人惦记你
ain't nobody checkin' for you but you.
你得自生自灭
You on your own.
明白了吧 在江湖里
See, in this shit,
只有一件事你要奉为箴言
the only thing that you can trust
那就是谁也靠不住
is that you can't trust.
谁都一样 永远如此
Not nobody. Not ever.
亲娘也是如此
Not even your own mama.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表