剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
一四零到一四三街区归你
140 to 143.
说定了
Word is bond.
妹子 这件夹克真不错的啊
You know, that's a fly-ass jacket right there, B.
你把它拿去店里
You bring that to shop,
我们可以帮你改紧一点
and we can tighten that up for you.
什么味道啊 - 过来 宝贝
What the fuck is that? - Come here, baby.
他妈的什么味道
What the fuck is that smell?
你就这么停下了哈
How you just gonna stop?
贝拉
Bella?
你拉粑粑了吗
Did you go poopy?
给我拿点水吧
Hey, get me some water, yo.
你在哪儿 贝拉宝贝
Where are you, Bella, baby?
他们说你中间能休息一下
They said you got a break halfway through.
谢谢
Thanks.
你会搞定的 宝贝
You're gonna crush this, baby.
你们有三小时完成考试
You have three hours to complete the exam.
你们可以打开试♥卷♥开始考试了
You may open your test booklets and begin the exam...
现在开始
Now.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
人是被自己的选择定义的
Niggas defined by the choices they make.
我的选择一直都很清楚
And my choice has always been clear as hell.
我妈妈是最重要的
My moms over everything.
尤其要比去什么市中心
Especially some downtown school
全是白人的学校重要
with a bunch of white niggas.
七分熟
Medium well.
那肯定
No doubt.
考试这么快
Test went quick.
坐下之前就知道答案了
Knew the answers before I even sat down.
嗨...
Hey, uh...
看见大洋在你♥妈♥的♥地盘做生意
saw Buck on your mom's corner on the way over.
一四零街
140th.
操 那个混♥蛋♥在餐厅朝我们开枪
Damn, this nigga takin' shots at us at the diner,
现在连地盘都抢吗
now he takin' corners too?
你不是告诉点唱机说你妈妈会搞定的嘛
I thought you told Juke your mom was gonna fix that.
我们来处理
We gonna handle it.
我兄弟在家里藏了几把手♥枪♥
My brother got some gats hidden around the crib.
巫师D
D-Wiz.
D就是在我学校里给大名人
D the one givin' Famous the beat on the table
打拍子的那个
back in my old school.
有好多人假装硬汉
Lot of fake tough guys around the way.
装作自己有良心
Niggas who act like they got heart,
但是情况一不好就囊了
but bitch up when shit get hot.
巫师D不会这样
That wasn't D-Wiz.
D总是随叫随到
D always with whatever, whenever.
这才是我兄弟
That's my man.
那就干吧
Let's do this.
他被他爸妈捉到
He got caught by his parents.
房♥间里有女生 - 不会吧 开玩笑吗
with a girl in his room. - No way. Are you kidding?
你好啊
What's up?
有事吗
Can we help you?
该死忘说了 这是拉维恩
Oh, shit, uh, this is Laverne.
我们上周在市中心合唱比赛见到的
We met at the choir competition at City Center last week.
你在斯宾塞上学对吧
You go to Spence, right?
你在我朋友亚历克斯的班里
You're, uh, you're in my friend Alex's class.
不是
Nah.
那你在哪上学
Where do you go to school?
牙买♥♥加
Jamaica.
说的是牙买♥♥加岛吗
The island, Jamaica?
天啊 是皇后区
Oh, my God. Um, Queens.
皇后区牙买♥♥加
Jamaica, Queens.
拉维恩和我在一起练习
Laverne and I are working on a duet together
名媛舞会的对唱
for the Deb Ball.
就好像...
It's like a...
交换项目之类的
exchange program thingy.
我待会儿给你们打电♥话♥
I'll call you guys later.
他妈的什么情况 - 不知道
What the heck was that? - I don't know.
天啊 名媛舞会
God, the Deb Ball's this thing
每年都有
that happens every year
就是让有钱的白人女生
for rich white girls to be, like,
在有钱的白人男生面前展示才艺的
presented to rich white guys.
有钱的黑人也有这种东西
Rich Black people have that too.
财子佳人啥的
Jack and Jill or some shit.
我没被邀请过
Not that I've ever been invited.
那就去我的那个吧
Come with me to mine, then.
没人想让我去
Nobody want me there.
我想让你去
I want you there.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on, come on, come on.
小狗怎么了
Yo, um, what's up with the mutt?
脊椎里有瘤
Tumor in his spine.
没法用后腿了
Can't use his rear legs no more.
永远都不放弃家人
Yo, well, never give up on family.
当然了
No doubt.
雨果说没问题了
Yo, uh, Hugo say we good.
咱又回富人巷了 占了个地盘
Back up at Lanes again. Own a spot.
他还说了一些鬼扯的事
He also was talkin' some crazy shit
那里一个新来的白妞
about the new white girl up in there.
还有什么狗进了微波炉
And, uh, and a dog in a fuckin' microwave.
什么白妞
What white girl?
你真美
You're so pretty.
嗯
Yeah.
你在发抖
You're shaking.
我明白 我明白
I get it. I get it.
给我看看现金
Let me see cash.
看看这个
Look at this.
居然在我妈的地盘做生意 太不把我妈放眼里了
Postin' up on my mom's corner? That's straight-up disrespect.
给我枪
Let me get the strap.
我用另一把
I'm using the other one.
你们用什么家伙我就不知道了
I don't know what the fuck you niggas is holdin'.
我是不会手无寸铁过去的
I ain't goin' out there naked, man.
去他的 他们开始
Fuck that, what am I gonna do
朝我们开枪我怎么办
when they start shootin' back at us, huh?
大喊吗
Yell at them?
伙计 你们在后面看
Man, look, y'all lay back.
我和D来做
Me and D'll do this.
在这里等着
Wait here.
卡南 你想干什么
The fuck you want, Kanan?
靠
Oh, shit!
谁打中的他
Who shot him?
我还是你
Me or you?
他想说话
Nigga tryin' to speak.
二十大洋是我开枪打死的第一个人
Buck Twenty the first nigga I ever pointed a gun at.
这种事情你永远也忘不了
You never forget that shit.
会留在你脑海里
It stay with you.
会永远和你一起活下去
It live with you.
警♥察♥来了
Yo! Five-O!
卡南 走了
Kanan, let's go, man!
很长时间没人
It's been a minute since anybody
叫我出来约会了
asked me out on a date.
我知道我不是那种
I know I'm not the kind of brother
你一般交往的男人
you probably mess with.
我在...
I'm in a...
十分特别的行业工作 希福尼
specific line of work, Symphony.
不是所有人都能理解
Not everybody can get down.
如果你不介意 我就不介意
If it's not a problem for you, it's not a problem for me.
城市规划专业
So urban planning?
我需要知道什么吗
What do I need to know?
你有多少时间
Oh, man. How much time you got?
那就从罗伯·摩斯
How 'bout when Robert Moses
四十年代建了跨布朗克斯高速公路开始吧
built the Cross Bronx in the '40s,
他让五千人无家可归
he moved out 5,000 low-income families?
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表