剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
孩子 我家就是你家
Look, my house is your house, baby.
你以前就住这的 记得吗
You used to live here. Remember that?
我们那时还窝在沙发上
When we'd just curl up on the couch
整晚地聊天
and talk all night.
我们有一阵没聊过了
Been a minute since we had one of those talks.
我可想我家外甥女了
I'm missing my girl.
我也想你呢
I'm missing you, too.
那么
So?
为什么不来找我
What's been keeping you from me?
你的时间给了谁
Who been taking up all your time?
拉维恩·汤马斯 你和谁在一起玩耍呢
Are you kickin' it with somebody, Laverne Thomas?
呦呦呦 点唱机有恋人了
Oh-ho, Juke got somebody.
我都知道的 孩子
I know everything, girl.
我还知道你这个笑容意味着什么
And I know exactly what that smile means.
你恋爱了
You in love.
别害羞
Look, don't be embarrassed.
这很棒的
Shit's good.
很好的
Hell, it's great.
拜托 别告诉我爸爸
Please don't tell my dad.
每次他插手我的事的时候 就...
When he gets up in my business, it's...
你真觉得我会把你的秘密告诉马文吗
Now, you really think I'ma dime you out to Marvin?
我不放心把我的生意交给他
I don't trust him with my business,
那我怎么会放心他管我外甥女
so why would I ever trust him with my girl's?
你知道的 我也有男朋友了
I got somebody, too, you know.
他让我笑得就像你现在这样
And he got me smiling just like you right now...
合不拢嘴
ear to ear.
你和我 我们就该这么笑 宝贝
You and me, we deserve to smile, baby.
我们不值得吗
Don't we deserve it?
当然值得
We do.
当然值得
Damn right we do.
我们就该时不时的这样开心地笑
And we deserve to smile every once in a while.
吃饭的时候你都没怎么说话
You didn't say much when we were eating.
因为在吃饭啊
'Cause we was eating.
你知道我什么意思的
You know what I mean.
我们去录播室后你几乎没说过一句话
You barely said anything since we went to the studio
而是我一直在和你的朋友聊天
and I was talking to your friend.
克朗不是我朋友
Crown ain't my friend.
他是个顾客 是个合作伙伴
He's a customer, an associate.
你倒一直在掺和
And you was out there hustling.
很好
It's all good.
我只是在社交 路 仅此而已
I was just networking, Lou. That's it.
想做什么就做嘛 对吧
You gonna do what you gonna do, right?
也没什么好担心的
You got nothing to worry about.
我知道的
I know.
我知道你是什么样的人
I know who you are.
可能比你自己还要了解你
Maybe even better than you know yourself.
你怎么知道
How you figure?
举个例子 我知道你也可能
For example, I know that you could be doing
在做他刚才在做的事
what he's doing back there.
那些音乐之类的
That music thing?
怎么了 克朗知道的都是你知道的
What? Crown doesn't know nothing you don't know.
克朗在我们在高中的时候
Yo, Crown Light Skin has been doing this shit
就在搞这些破东西了
since we were in high school.
在从法洛克威到法拉盛的所有派对上当DJ
DJ'd every party from Far Rockaway to Flushing.
他对音乐很在行
He know his way around this music.
音乐是一种产品
Music is a product,
和你在这条路上卖♥♥的东西没什么区别
no different than the product you selling around the way.
如果你能卖♥♥红帽子 你就也能卖♥♥热门音乐
If you can sell red caps, you can sell hot tracks.
你现在有乐感了吗
Oh, you got flow now?
你很有潜力 路
You got all this potential, Lou.
大家都喜欢你
People like you.
他们想认识你的
They want to know you.
他们想追随你的
They want to get down with you.
我想追随你的
I want to get down with you.
你姐姐的生意只是小事
This shit with your sister is small time.
你的事情比那些都重要
You bigger than all that.
杰西卡 你怎么知道我这么多事的
How you know all this shit about me, Jess?
你又不了解我
You barely know me.
我没准就是个普通人
I could be some regular old nigga
要用短暂一生的下半辈子
that's just gonna spend the rest of his short life
在南区某个肮脏角落
kicking up dirt on some grimy-ass corner
挖土的黑人
on the Southside.
因为我一眼就能看出谁是天才
Because I know talent when I see it.
而你
And you,
宝贝 你是天才
you talented, baby.
你超有天赋的 - 我超有天赋吗
You mad talented. - I'm mad talented?
不是吗
Oh, yeah?
如果你不告诉我
I can't call in Tactical Narcotics
这些信息是从哪里来的 那我就不能找禁毒科战略组介入
if you can't tell me where this information is coming from.
如果是假消息 那我就和跳梁小丑没区别了
If it's bullshit, I'm gonna look like a clown.
你以为呢 新人
What do you think, new guy?
长官 我信任霍华德警探
I trust Detective Howard, sir.
如果他说他知道一笔大的毒品交易的时间地点
If he says he knows about the time and location
我会迫不及待地冲过去
of a major drug buy, I'm there with bells on.
我不会为了这事给市区警局打电♥话♥的
I'm not calling downtown on this.
那会吸引太多关注
That'll get us too much attention.
我们就用自己的人
We'll use our guys.
组建一个队伍
Get a team together.
你这小子
Your ass wouldn't know
就算是在泰坦尼克号♥上
how to sell a fucking life jacket
都卖♥♥不出救生衣
on the Titanic.
大名人能帮忙
Famous gonna help me.
盲目导致愚蠢
Blind leading the stupid.
滚吧 点唱机 这种行活儿我懂
Suck a dick, Juke. I know this slangin' hustle.
我不参与贩毒 因为我下定决心了
I don't mess with selling drugs 'cause I make it a point
不掺和马文的破事
not to fuck with anything Marvin's into.
所以我只说一次
So I'm only saying this shit once.
好好听着
Listen up close.
随便找个人...
You got random niggas...
...大学生... - 嗨 你们 抱歉
...college kids... - Hey, you guys. Sorry.
...光鲜亮丽的和这些滑滑板的
...bumskis, and these skateboarding suckers.
最好的选择就是这些大学的傻瓜
Now, best bet for you are these college fools.
他们是白人 有钱 又喜欢吸
They white, they got money, and they like that powder.
到处走动 小声告诉他们你有什么
Walk around real quiet and tell 'em what's up.
说你卖♥♥的是什么货 但别太招摇
Say what you selling, but make it sloppy enough
声音放轻
that it could sound like
轻到像在自言自语
you talking crazy shit to yourself.
# 我是一号♥种子 #
I'm the number-one pick
# 这些词 #
This shit ain't written
# 这些韵脚 #
These rhymes That I'm spittin'
# 就像癫痫发作般 我头晕眼花 #
Came busting out my head Like an epileptic fit
大名人
Famous.
大名人
Famous!
你走神了吗
You paying attention?
你在听吗 - 在
You listening? -Yes.
我在听 但我打算去
Yes, I was, but I'm about to go,
看看这些家伙
um, check these dudes out.
你要做什么 兄弟
What are you doing, man?
我们应该一起行动
We supposed to do this together.
你很强 你能搞定
You're good. You got it.
看来你只能孤军奋战了
Looks like you dolo.
大名人本来也不是做这事的料
Famous ain't built for this shit anyway.
让我来
Yo, let me get down!
这些事总是巫师D做的
This is the shit D-Wiz was always down for.
想来也是
No doubt.
你要定多少钱
How much you charging?
你的东西哪来的
Where you niggas from?
马文说每份二十五
Marvin sayin' 25 apiece.
那是你那块儿的价钱
That's how much you'd get around the way.
卖♥♥给这里的白人
You selling to white people here.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表