剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Stay out his fucking way.
我宁愿去上课后补习班
Look, I'd rather go to some after-school shit
也不想每天放学回家当保姆
than have to come home and babysit every day.
那你上学时谁照顾她
So who watches her while you at school?
请了一个邻居来照顾
Been paying a neighbor,
但最近手头越来越紧了
but it's starting to cost a grip.
你妈还在跟那个男人在一起吗
Yo, is your mom still talking to that same guy?
达维娜
Davina...
他那晚招呼都没打
...how about this fool bum-rushed my dinner
就来我家吃饭
the other night?
每周二我都会给我妈做饭
I cook for me and my mom every Tuesday,
这混♥蛋♥拉了把椅子就坐过来了
and this motherfucker just pulls up a chair?
你们还一起吃饭呢 多好啊
It's nice that you all eat together.
卡南 你妈妈喜欢他
Your moms likes him, Kanan.
你不想你妈快乐吗
Don't you want your mom to be happy?
说实话
Look, on the real,
我希望我妈足够关心我
I wish my mom gave enough of a fuck about me
送我去上课后补习班
to send me to some after-school class.
我去 我甚至都不知道
Shit, I don't even know where the fuck
我妈现在在哪儿
my mom is right now.
想我和你一起照顾你妹妹吗
Want me to come babysit with you?
卡南 你不会想换尿布的
Kanan, you don't wanna change diapers.
草 我就不想换尿布
Shit, I don't wanna change diapers.
找你表姐和大名人玩去吧
Go kick it with your cousin and Famous.
行吧
A'ight.
我晚点联♥系♥你 - 说话算数
I'll get at you later. - You better.
丫的 这小子吻她了
Shit, nigga kissed her.
好了 开慢点 开慢点 慢点 慢点
All right, slow down, slow down, slow, slow, slow.
你好啊 小姑娘
What's up, baby girl?
嗨 尤尼克
Hey, 'Nique.
自从大洋去世后 我就没见过你了
I ain't seen you since Buck went down.
愿我兄弟安息
May the brother rest in peace.
我在照顾我妹妹
Just been watching my sister.
我听说你妈在布鲁克林某个地方吸了毒
Yeah, you know, I heard your moms was on one
晕的东南西北都分不清了
out in some spot in BK,
纽约东部
out in East New York,
那儿可是龙潭虎穴呢
belly of the motherfucking beast.
把这种事告诉你 真不好意思
You know, I'm sorry to tell you like that.
我知道这不好受
I know that shit sting.
但是 达维娜 你妈还没完全丧失理智
Look, your moms ain't all the way gone yet,
她有时候还是清醒的
though, Davina. She still in there somewhere.
事实上 前几天我还听到她夸你
In fact, I heard her bragging on you the other day,
说有个小丫头对大洋不敬
talking about how you put some shorty down
被你狠扁了一顿
for disrespecting Buck.
说她很喜欢你的做法 我陪你走一段
Said she loved you for that. I'ma walk with you.
你认识鲁迪 对吧
You know Rudy from round the way, right?
鲁迪跟我表亲是两口子
Well, Rudy's married to my cousin.
他吸了有一年的毒
Fool smoked crack for a year straight,
家里东西全败光了
taxed everything in the crib but the copper pipes.
我花钱送他去进了戒毒所
So I sent him away on my dime.
他成功戒毒
Fool got clean,
出来找了份工作
got a job or whatever.
现在教他孩子打篮球
Coaches his kids' hoops team now.
靠 他现在
Shit, he done turned
完全就是个十佳好父亲
into motherfucking Heathcliff Huxtable.
我只是想说
Look, I'm just saying,
你妈也可以像他一样成功戒毒
your moms can get clean like that too,
我可以帮忙付钱
and I can pay for it.
你是大洋的女朋友
You see, you Buck's girl.
我想 他一定希望我好好照顾你
I know he'd want me to look out for you
同样地 他也会希望你能帮我忙
same way I know he'd want you to look out for me too.
略表心意就行了
Token of appreciation type shit.
我要求的不多
And I ain't asking for much.
拉奎的儿子和你说什么了
What's Raq's baby boy talking about?
我看见你们俩走得挺近的
I see y'all, you know, getting all close and all that now.
没什么 卡南甚至都没有
Nothing, Kanan's not even in on the mix
掺和他妈的生意
with his mom's shit.
是吗
Yeah?
我知道你和我一样 也听到了传言
'Cause I know you heard the same noise I did.
我不是说是卡南干掉大洋的
Now, look, I ain't saying Kanan put Buck down,
可杀大洋的人
but the kid who did,
那个叫巫师G还是什么的
G-Wiz or whatever his name is,
他是卡南的人
you know, that's Kanan's boy,
所以显而易见
so that stand to reason
卡南知道的
that Kanan might know a little bit more
要比他告诉你的多 小妹
than he telling you, mami.
卡南... 我俩聊过这事儿
Look, Kanan... we talked about that.
卡南什么都不知道
Kanan doesn't know anything.
好的吧
Oh, all right.
她长大了好多
Man, she getting big.
鲁迪是去哪里戒的毒
Where did Rudy go to get clean?
达维娜 尤蒂卡郊外的一个地方
Spot outside Utica, Davina.
你应该过去看看
You should see the shit.
坐立在森林中 接近大自然
Out in the woods, nature and shit.
搞得我都想变成瘾君子
Shit make me wanna become a basehead
然后进去放松一下了
just so I could get away and relax.
我想帮你和你妈妈
Listen, I wanna help you and your moms, a'ight?
我是真心的 作为回报
I really do. All I'm asking for
我要的不过是一点小小的爱意
is a little love in return.
别无其他
That's it.
你帮我忙 我就帮你
You do me that, and I got you.
不准伤害卡南一丝一毫
Nothing happens to Kanan.
用我自己的孩子发誓 来吧
On my own kid. Come on.
有一次 我在一个房♥子外见到了卡南
I saw Kanan outside this house one time.
在哪里
Yeah, where?
兄弟 快点呀
Yo! Hurry up, man!
大名人 不要慌
Fame, ease up, man.
我准备破纪录了
About to take the top spot in this shit.
要拿高分了我
High score up in here. Ooh!
我发誓
Swear to God, I been blessed
我生来就是玩街霸的高手
with some sort of Street Fightergreatness,
因为在这游戏里
'cause I am just a straight killer
我就是天生的杀手
on this machine!
管它呢
Whatever. Yo.
咱就要在电台上听到我的歌♥了
We about to hear my rhymes on Stretch and Bobbito,son.
你给《垃圾使我痛苦》 打拍子了啊
Ah, you putting a beat to "Litter Makes Me Bitter"?
怎么 那首诗让大名人更出名了吗
What, the poem that made Famous famous?
滚你们俩的蛋
Fuck both of y'all, a'ight?
有个叫克朗的家伙要让我上节目
This dude named Crown gonna put me on.
他开了个唱片公♥司♥
He got a record label and shit.
我还录了一首歌♥ 我要在一场活动中
I'm even recording a song that I'm gonna perform
给在场所有的音乐届人士表演
in front of all these music industry people at a show.
克朗·卡马乔
Crown Camacho.
防弹唱片公♥司♥ 你家的路叔叔认识他
Bulletproof Records. Your Uncle Lou know him.
跟我姐介绍了他
Introduced him to my sister.
你拿什么支付演播室的费用
How you paying for studio time?
我说了 克朗很照顾我
Like I said, Crown looking out for me.
点唱机 把你的歌♥录一下吧
Get your shit on wax, Juke,
或许我可以让你在克朗面前露个脸
and maybe I can put you in front of Crown,
或许你也可以在展示会上唱一首
and maybe you can get on this mic, too, at the showcase.
但你的动作要快
But you gotta move with the quickness.
活动马上就要开始了 - 操
Show's coming up fast. - Fuck!
怎么了
What?
她这又是怎么了
And what the fuck was that about?
她这几个月一直很忙
She been boosting for months
想赚点钱录样本唱片
trying to get loot for a demo.
然后你这瞎猫就碰到死老鼠了
Then your dumb ass just stumbles on it.
兄弟 谁是瞎猫啊
Ain't nobody stumbling, nigga.
你们玩游戏机有天赋
Y'all got skills on these fucking machines.
我唱歌♥有天赋
I got skills on the M-I-C.
哟 零碎斗
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表