剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
权欲宇宙
少年卡南 前情回顾
Previously on Raising Kanan...
她爱你们的女儿
She loved your daughter, you know.
这是我们最后一天发现的第三具尸体了
Third body we've found in the last day.
他死时手里拿着这个 - 蓝胶囊可♥卡♥因♥
He was holding one of these. - Blue caps.
是南区的卡南
It was this Southside nigga Kanan.
卡南·斯塔克
Kanan Stark?
他自己制♥作♥ 再散到街面上
He cooked 'em and put 'em out on the block.
这是害死妮可的元凶
That's what killed Nicole.
到目前为止 你弄出多少烂摊子
All you've done so far is give me mess
让我收拾
after mess to clean up.
二十大洋 巫师D...
Buck Twenty, D-Wiz...
巫师D - 是我杀了他
D-Wiz? - I killed him.
你到站了 下车吧
This is your stop. Get out.
楼下的单元怎么样了
What's the unit underneath looking like?
再粉刷一下...
Add a little stucco... ah!
我对你已经无话可说 我不想再见到你了
I don't ever wanna talk to you or ever see you again.
你再给我好好说一遍 尤尼克是怎么给你施压的
I need you to walk me through Unique pressing up on you.
先生 您有什么需要吗
May I help you, sir?
我有东西忘在我兄弟的车里了
My boy's ride, I left something in it.
我能进去一下吗
Can I get in?
这是一个宣言
This is a motherfucking message.
要确保观众们听得清清楚楚
Make sure that shit is loud and clear.
路路
Lou-Lou!
撑住 路 撑住
Come on, Lou. Come on, man.
快叫救护车 快来人啊
Call an ambulance! Somebody help me!
权欲第三章之少年卡南 第一季第09集
在这一行 你完全是孤身一人
You all alone up in this motherfucker.
你或许会有一个团队在你身边
You might have a crew next to you.
或许有些人与你一起厮混
You might have some peoples you run with,
会有人说他们罩着你
some niggas saying they got your back.
可当大难来临之时 都是人各为己
But when shit goes down, it's every nigga for himself.
除了自己 没人会照顾你
Ain't nobody checking for you but you.
你身边的弟兄也不会管你
Not even that motherfucker by your side.
因为在这一行 血亲才是最重要的
Because in this shit, blood is everything.
尽管这个游戏很狂野
As wild as the game is,
但它绝不会带走你的家人
it can't never take away your family
只要你不点头
if you don't let it.
家人是这个世上唯一生来就拥有
Family's the only thing you born with,
为之牺牲的所有
the only thing worth dying for.
好啦 我猜 你是不是想...
Well, okay, I guess you, uh, would be like...
要不 我们在麦当劳停一下呀
what, we stop at McDonald's or something?
进去吧
Hop in there.
都走吧
Get out of here, man.
爸爸
Daddy!
我是想回家冲个澡 换身衣服的
I was going to go home to take a shower and change,
不过 我想在他醒来时 有我陪着他
but I wanna be here for when he wakes up.
要是他能醒过来
If he wakes up.
他会醒的
He gon' wake up.
他会好起来的
He gon' be fine.
我了解我弟弟 他只是在休息
I know my little brother. He's just resting up.
他会好起来的
But he'll come back.
去打理一下你自己吧
Now, go take care of yourself.
你不在的时候 我照顾他就行了
I'll hold it down here while you're gone.
要我出去给你带点什么吗
You need anything while I'm out?
弟弟 他们对你做了什么
What the fuck they did to you, baby brother?
路 他们忘记我是谁了
They forgot who the fuck I am, Lou,
忘记我是从哪来的了
where the fuck I come from.
不过他们会记起我的
But they 'bout to remember me.
他们就要知道我是什么人了
They 'bout to know me.
卡南告诉我说你在这里
Kanan told me you were here.
他当然会告诉你了
Of course he did.
你们俩碎嘴子一说起话来没完没了的
Two of you chatty motherfuckers can't stop talking.
要是我需要你 我就会自己打给你
If I needed you here, I would have called you myself.
我找不到你 我害怕啊
I couldn't find you. I got scared.
呵 你害怕
Hmm, you got scared.
对
Yeah.
这是正常人的感受啊
That's how normal people feel
当自己在乎的人消失了两天 还不回电♥话♥
when someone they care about up and disappears
他们就会是这种感觉
and doesn't return their calls for two days.
嗯 看来我不是正常人喽
Yeah, and I guess I ain't normal people, then.
拉奎 我希望你能跟我说说这些事
I want you to be able to talk to me about all of this, Raq.
让我留在这里 陪在你身边
Let me be here with you, for you.
希福尼 我们的事儿从来都不是真的
Our shit was never real, Symphony,
你和我之间的这段感情
this thing between you and me.
你跟我一样心里有数
I mean, you know it just like I do.
我们的感情是虚幻的
We were on some make-believe shit,
不过就是我们闭上眼睛 做的黄粱一梦
some bullshit we dreamed up when our eyes was closed.
我忘记了我的身份
I forgot who I was.
可眼看着我弟弟被人搞成这样
But seeing my baby brother like that,
我不会再忘记自己是谁了
I ain't forgetting who I am ever again.
拉奎 我知道你是谁
I know who you are, Raq.
我爱这样的你
I love who you are.
不用担心
Don't worry.
你很快就能找个学♥生♥妹♥跟你滚床单了
You'll find some college hos to fuck soon enough.
我♥操♥
Fuck you.
某人终于情绪化了嘛
Finally, some heart on this nigga.
我都不知道你还有这幅面孔
I ain't even know you had it in you.
告诉马文 托妮不可信
Tell Marvin that Toni can't be trusted.
操
Fuck!
你知道那厮的车是防弹的吗
You know that nigga's shit was bulletproof, man?
听人讲过
Heard some chatter.
你这是干什么
It's like that?
你知道这事儿会怎么发展
You know how this shit works.
马文啊 警♥察♥把谋杀栽我头上了
Them-them cops is putting murder on me, Marvin.
卡南就一小屁孩
And Kanan just a fucking kid.
那小子是不会真去坐牢的
That little nigga wouldn't do no real time.
警♥察♥都不会抓他的
They ain't even grab him up anyway.
他还在外面晃悠着呢
He's still out here.
别 别这样
Come-come on.
我这么做是为了保护你啊
I was doing this to protect you, man.
你知道我是绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
You know I'd never give you up.
哥们 你这话可打动不了我
That shit don't move me, brother.
根本没用
Not at all.
我听见你说的话了
I-I hear what you saying.
她来了
Here she come.
狗东西 全都不准动
Don't even breathe, motherfuckers.
枪扔床上
Guns on the bed.
我不能透露
I can't share any details
任何可能涉及少年犯的案件的细节
about any cases that might involve a juvenile offender.
曼哈顿的警♥察♥说是你叫他们放人的
The police in Manhattan said that you told them to let her go,
是你下令让他们放她走的
that you ordered them to release her.
琳达
Linda.
拉维恩谋杀了我们的女儿
Laverne murdered our daughter.
据我了解 你们的女儿死于
It's my understanding that your daughter died
服药过量
from a drug overdose.
那药是拉维恩·汤马斯给她的
She got the drugs from Laverne Thomas.
我们不知道是不是这么回事啊
Well, we don't know that to be true.
在认识拉维恩之前 她从没吸过毒
She had never done drugs before she met Laverne.
这个我们也不知道啊
We don't know that either.
詹姆斯 你♥他♥妈♥的到底站哪一边啊
Who's fucking side are you on, James?
我独生女死了
My only child is dead,
杀她的人依然逍遥法外
and the person who killed her is still free.
妮可不是什么贫民窟的瘾君子
Nicole wasn't some junkie ghetto addict.
她美丽 善良 又大方
She was beautiful and kind and generous,
然后这个丫头
and this girl introduced her
把她带进了她从未接触过的世界
to a world she would have never known about.
好了 琳达 你这样也没法让妮可回来啊
Okay, Linda, this isn't gonna bring Nicole back.
你以为我不知道嘛
You think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道我女儿死了 再也回不来了吗
You think I don't know that my daughter is gone forever?
行了 就此打住 行吗 不要让事情变得更糟了
Okay, just stop, okay? Stop making things worse.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表