剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Can't tell if you Are feeling the same thing
# 但我真的很需要你 #
But I really need you
# 需要你在我身边 #
I really need you around
# 所以 妞儿啊 #
So girl...
嗯 我打听了一下
Mm. I asked around.
原来 你是个贩毒的
Turns out, you some kind of drug dealer.
我很高兴你还为我特意打扮了一下
I like that you dressed up for me.
这就是个简单明了的现金交易
This is a straight cash deal.
我才是决定交易内容的人
I tell you what the deal is.
快把门打开
Just open the door.
哟 卡南·史塔克大驾光临啊
Yo! Kanan Stark in the house!
哟 你很快就要见证一代传奇的诞生了
Yo, you 'bout to see the birth of a legend, kid.
耶 啊哈
Yeah, uh- huh!
你就是卡南
You're Kanan?
妮可
Nicole.
哟 点唱机简直就是个烦人精
Yo, Juke is straight buggin', K.
她把自己锁在厕所里了
She locked herself in the bathroom.
说不想上台表演了
She said she not goin' on stage.
她现在惊慌失措 你得跟她谈谈
She's freaking out. You need to talk to her.
我不能让你表姐
I can't have your cousin
把我的演出搞砸
fucking my shit up.
今晚是我人生的重中之重
It's the most important night of my damn life.
她不会听我的
She not gonna listen to me.
我们之前为点小事大吵了一架
We got in a fight over some dumb shit.
她会听你的 我相信她会的
She'll listen to you. I know she will.
我们出去 让他俩单独谈谈
We should let them talk alone.
让她打起精神来 行不
Get Juke head right, K, a'ight?
今晚对我们俩都很重要
This is an important moment for both of us.
对我 更对我俩
For me, but for both of us.
好了
All right.
你... 你还好吗
You, uh... you okay?
确保他在死前好好尝尝苦头
Make sure he feel that shit on the way out.
慢慢整死他
Make a meal out this nigga.
点唱机
Juke.
卡南 让我静静
Leave me alone, Kanan.
行 听着
A'ight, look.
我很抱歉 我不该说那些话的 真的
I'm sorry for that shit I said, for real.
话说出来的那一瞬间我就后悔了
I hated myself the minute that bullet left my mouth.
我当时就是犯傻
That's just me being stupid.
我有时候会有点不受控制
Come kinda natural to me sometimes.
你觉得你就只是偶尔犯傻吗
You think you only stupid sometime?
一直都是 行了吧 我真的对不起
All the time then, a'ight? Damn, I'm sorry.
真的 我保证不会再犯了
For real. That won't ever happen again though.
我上不去台 卡南 我真上不去
I can't go out there, Kanan. I can't.
你知道这不是我第一次
You know this ain't the only bathroom
来怂恿你上台唱歌♥了 对吧
I had to talk you out of there to get you to sing, right?
康尼岛游乐场 我当时才十岁 你是十一
Coney Island. I was ten. You was 11.
位于纽约市布鲁克林区南端海滨
我傻不拉几地把钱全输在"三张牌蒙特"上了
My dumb ass lost all our money playing three-card-monte.
一种诈骗型游戏 玩家要从三张面朝下的纸牌里找到"钱牌"
我们连坐火车回家的钱都没了
We ain't have enough for the train ride home.
你永远是被坑的那个
You always been a mark.
你冲我生了好大的气 就跑进了厕所
You were so mad at me when you ran in that bathroom.
可当你出来后 你走上木板人行道
When you came out, though, you hit that boardwalk,
然后你就开始唱了
and you just sang
一直唱到我们有钱回家
until we had enough money to get home
还能剩点钱买♥♥热狗
and get hot dogs.
我那时候会出去
The only reason I came out
是因为你开始哭了 跟个小娘们似的
was 'cause you started cryin' like a little bitch,
真的是尴尬他妈给尴尬开门 尴尬到家了
and that shit was mad embarrassing.
点唱机 你知道我能情景再现的
Juke, I will do it again, a'ight?
你别让我哭出来啊
Don't make me start crying, man.
现在 出来把这事情搞定
Now, come out here and turn this shit out,
说真的 不然我会崩溃的
'cause for real, I don't think I could deal
要是你害得大名人演出失败
with Famous ass cryin' for the next 50 years
他还不得跟我哭个五十年啊
that you the reason he ain't blow up.
他也没那么差啦
He's not that bad.
其实 他唱歌♥不错的
Actually, he kinda dope.
你最好别让那小子听到你这话
You better not ever let that nigga hear you say that.
因为我们都知道 如果让他听到
'Cause we both know if he do,
还不得炫耀一辈子啊
he never gon' shut the fuck up again.
话说 妮可人挺不错的样子
Nicole seem kinda cool, by the way.
是啊
Yeah.
点唱机 我挺你
I got you, Juke.
一直如此
I always do.
快出去吧
Now come out here.
让他们知道你是来真的
Show them what you about.
给他们展示你的实力
Show them who you are.
告诉他们 我们是从哪来的
Show them where the fuck we from, girl.
知道啦
All right.
我也不是说人是完美的
Ain't like I'm saying a nigga perfect.
淦
Shit.
我也会犯错 人无完人
I make mistakes. I'm human.
每个人都会搞砸事情 连拉奎尔也不例外
But everybody fuck up. Even Raq fuck up.
而到我做事的时候 总会有些问题
But it's always some shit when I do it.
在这个天杀的组织里
My ass is straight undervalued
我总是被看低
in this motherfucking organization.
但我即将要证明自己
But I'm about to show and prove.
你很快就能看到
You'll see.
唔 实际上 你看不到了
Well, actually, you won't see.
不过呢 你知道我什么意思就是了
But, you, you know what I'm sayin'.
十分感谢你的"耐心倾听"
I appreciate you hearin' a nigga out.
好了吗 - 嗯
Good? - Yeah.
行
All right.
伏特加苏打水 双份的
Vodka soda. Double it up.
那杯我请了
That one's on me.
干嘛
What?
嗨 拉奎尔
Hey, Raq.
拉奎尔 拉奎尔 等等我
Raq. Raq, hold up.
拉奎尔 听我解释
Raq. Let me explain.
我跟你说过了 没有什么东西能比我的儿子
I told you that there was nothing more important to me
更重要
than my son.
我不想看到任何人来插足我们母子俩的事
That nobody was ever gon' get between us.
我那天说得很清楚了
I made that shit clear as day.
他打给我的 他找我帮忙
He called me. He asked for my help.
他信任我 我不知道我该做什么
He trusted me. I didn't know what to do.
你不过就是跟我上了床
Just 'cause you fucking me don't mean
不代表一夜之间 我儿子就成了你的了
that all of a sudden, my son is your son.
你没资格给我的孩子做决定 希福尼
You don't make decisions for my child, Symphony.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am? Huh?
你知道我会怎么对待叛徒吗
You know what I do to motherfuckers who betray me?
背叛你
Betray you?
你儿子让我保守个秘密 我照做了
Your son asked me to keep a secret, and I did.
他是你的一部分 拉奎尔
He's a part of you, Raquel.
行 我就不应该那么做 可... - 不 不 不
Okay, I shouldn't have, but... - No, no, no,
你背着我搞鬼
you went behind my back.
无论是谁这样做我都不容忍♥
I can't accept that from nobody,
特别是你
but especially you.
所以我们结束了
So that's it.
结束了
That's it.
哟 嘛呢嘛呢
Yo, what the fuck, man?
我们就是想要进去
We're just trying to go inside.
身上带枪的不能进
No one gets in strapped.
我不管你是叫张三李四
I don't care if your name is Michael, Jermaine,
狗蛋 狗剩 还是大柱
Tito, Jackie, or Marlon.
武器谢绝入内
No weapons.
我还跟克朗说你啥也不是
I told Crown you wasn't about shit.
不过又一个皇后区小子
Just another Queens nigga
想在布鲁克林之外弄出点名堂罢了
trying to make a name off Brooklyn's back.
你知道你这是在南区吧
You know you on the Southside, right?
距离布鲁克林老远了
It's a long way from Brooklyn.
不是所有人都能安全到家的
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表