剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
How about deodorant? You never wearing that.
你真得用点啊 大哥
And you should, nigga.
弟弟 我这是天然体香 纯男人的味道
I got a natural musk, nigga, how a real man smell,
你懂个毛啊
but you wouldn't know nothing about that.
倒也是 我哪懂这个
You right. I wouldn't know nothing about that.
我忙着闻我自己身上的香味呢
I'm too busy smelling good out here.
你喷的啥 维密香水吗 跟你马子的一样啊
What you wear, Secret? The same shit she wearing?
够了
Enough.
我们在巴斯利的摊子太大了
We got too much happening at Baisley right now
不能让警♥察♥过来打探
to have the police sniffing around.
找出是谁在制蓝胶囊
Figure out who cooking them blue caps
告诉他们 换个地方做生意去
and tell them to take that shit somewhere else,
他们要是对此有异议
and if they got a problem with that,
你就让他们知道花儿为什么这般红
you give them a bigger problem.
我去办
On it.
现在
All right.
你再给我好好说一遍
I need you to walk me through Unique
尤尼克是怎么给你施压的
pressing up on you again.
事情我都详细地说过了
I told you everything already.
那就再详细地说一遍
Then tell me everything again.
尤尼克不可能就这么去找你
'Nique wouldn't step to you like that unless he thought
除非他觉得你可能被说动
there was some sort of chance you might flip.
他掌握了你的某些情况 而我不掌握 路
He know something about you I don't, Lou?
真想不到这么扯淡的话你也说得出口
I can't believe you'd even say some shit like that out loud.
尤尼克掌握个屁 拉奎
'Nique don't know nothing about me, Raq,
如果他真了解
'cause if he did,
就该知道 就算把我弄死
he'd know that when they put me in the ground,
我他妈还是原来的我
I'm gonna be flying the same fucking flag
不可能认怂
I been flying,
任何人 任何事都不可能让我改换门庭
because I don't flip, for nobody or nothing,
你该知道的
and you know this.
我要的就是这个意思
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
这事就是拉奎下的黑手
Raq's stink all over this shit, man.
她的地盘没货了
All her corners drying up,
就想弄死几个人
so now she want these bodies to drop
让警♥察♥来搅黄我的买♥♥卖♥♥
so she get police out here to fuck with my business, man.
我得到的消息倒不是这样 听说她找到...
That's not what I heard. I heard she had some...
去他妈你的消息吧 沃雷尔
Fuck what you heard, Worrell!
你好好听清我刚说的话
You heard what I just said, nigga!
老弟 让北边的人手准备好
Man, tell our peoples upstate
这一地鸡毛 该他妈解决了
it's time to tool the fuck up, man.
看清外面的形势吧
About to get real smoky out here.
那个里卡多 过来收拾
Yo, Ricardo, come clean this shit up!
让我静静
I'm taking five.
我都戒俩月了 警探
I've been clean for over a month, Detect,
本本分分做人
on my straight and narrow.
戒 是洗吧
Clean?
擦耳朵后面
As in washing behind your ears
搓脚趾头缝那种
and scrubbing in between your toes?
你不说不抽了 我就明白
I know you ain't saying you off the pipe.
打击底层群众的十二步戒瘾疗程 很可耻 警探
Shame on you knocking a nigga 12 step, Detect.
你应该支持我 鼓励我 诸如此类的
You 'posed to be encouraging and supportive and shit.
蓝色胶囊 萨姆 这个你知道吗
Blue caps, Sam. What do you know?
顺便鼓励你一下 兄弟
And here's some encouragement, nigga.
警♥察♥黑白配 就是来查这逼事的
Ebony and ivory police up in this motherfucker?
她是谁
Who's she?
我搭档
She's my partner.
你不用管她 跟我说就行
Don't worry about her. You talking to me.
有几个小子在街上给他们发蓝色胶囊
It's some young boys pushing them blue caps on the block.
不是南区的人
They not from the Southside.
听说好像是皇后桥那边的
I heard they from Queensbridge or some shit.
知道具体人吗
You got names on any of them?
你还有钱吗 名字控
You got more money, Hojak?
名字控 有创意
Hojak. Love it.
挺好
Yeah.
小罗布
Lil' Rob.
他最近挺喜欢在迈达柳丝看脱衣舞
He been favoring them titties over at Medallius recently.
你们这些窝囊废警♥察♥ 净让老实人紧张
Y'all punk-ass police got a nigga all anxious and shit.
我可得去抽一口
Now I got to go smoke something.
得忘了这事
Get the fuck outta here.
神经受不了 安神很重要
Calm my damn nerves down.
看你们干的好事
See what y'all done did?
那个谁
Hey, yo.
有事吗
What's up, man?
干嘛着急发短♥信♥ 得有二十个吧
Why you paging me, like, 20 times?
咱们那事 不留痕迹吧
Yo, our shit all buttoned up, right?
什么意思
What?
决不能让那些蓝色胶囊 摸到咱俩身上
I mean, them blue caps can't be tracked back to you and me?
你说警♥察♥ - 你妈在查
Police? - Your moms.
她让我去查
She want me to find them niggas
是什么人卖♥♥的 然后把人打发掉
who been moving that shit and move them.
咱们找的是皇后桥那边的人
We used the niggas from Queensbridge.
在街区范围以外卖♥♥
We sold outside the hood.
发药的量差不多也就是
And then the bad shit we put out was only, like,
十分钟二十个人吧
20 testers in ten minutes.
她什么都能知道
She finds out everything.
我知道她不会干掉亲生儿子
I don't think she kill her own son,
还知道她肯定会干掉我
but I know for sure she kill me.
你的路舅舅扣他妈扳机的时候
And your uncle Lou will only be too happy
一定菊花都乐开了
to pull that fucking trigger.
操
Shit.
到位了 朱莉安娜
All right, Juliana,
按咱们说好的 给你哥打电♥话♥吧
call your cousin just like we planned.
小罗布呢
Where's Lil' Rob?
好了 我拿这个玩一把
All right, let me get at those.
小罗布
Lil' Rob.
老哥你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the fuck wants to know, nigga?
你知道我他妈是警♥察♥
You know who the fuck I am -- police.
有对你的拘捕令
Got a warrant for your arrest.
这他...什么事
What the... For what?
谋杀
For murder.
谋...你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢 老大
Mur... What the fuck y'all talking about, man?
我说 我什么也没干
Yo, I ain't do nothing!
那你还担什么心
Then you ain't got nothing to worry about.
这他妈玩笑开的
Fucking kidding me, man.
全他妈是屁话 老哥
This is some fucking bullshit, nigga.
迈达柳丝俱乐部
你♥他♥妈♥让我看眼拘捕令
Let me see that fucking warrant, huh?
我他妈杀谁了
Tell me who the fuck I murdered.
蓝色胶囊 小子
Blue caps, nigga.
你散出来的 有人死了 你要负责
You put them out, people died. Them bodies on you.
老哥 不是我♥干♥的 - 扯淡
Man, that wasn't me, man. - That's bullshit.
有人看见你发过那玩意儿
We got witnesses that saw you passing that shit out.
拘捕令上写着 小罗布涉及的死亡是几起来着
How many counts on that warrant for Lil' Rob here?
六起 错了 七起
Six, no seven.
那就行了 希望你喜欢被爆菊 小子
Yeah, I hope you like dick, nigga,
你下半辈子
'cause you about to be swimming in it
也就能忙这个了
for the rest of your life.
得了 等一下 老哥 我♥操♥ 等一下行吗
All right, wait, man. Fuck that, man. Wait!
是南区的人 是卡南
It was this Southside nigga, Kanan, man.
卡南·斯塔克
Kanan Stark?
没错 那些蓝色胶囊 都是他弄的
Yeah. Them blue caps, that's all him.
自己制♥作♥ 再散到街面上
Nigga cooked them and put them out on the block.
卡南只有十五
Kanan 15 years old.
现在骂街也有年龄限制吗
There's an age limit to slangin' now?
你是说你给高中生打工
So you working for a kid in high school?
你知道那孩子的妈是谁吧
You know who this nigga moms is, man?
听我的 那小子绝对懂得做药这套活
Trust me, this nigga know his way around Triple-B, man.
你这是要放我走
What, you're letting' me go?
那他妈拘捕令怎么办
What about that fucking warrant?
赶紧他妈滚蛋
Get the fuck out of here.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表