剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
我听说你和你的朋友
Hey, I've been hearing that maybe you and your friends
和大洋有过争执
had a beef with Buck?
别听他们胡说 好吗
Uh, don't listen to that, all right?
不是真的
Shit's not real.
好吧 我得走了
Okay. Got to go.
那回学校见
I'll, uh, I'll see you in school.
那得等上一段时间
It'll be a minute.
因为和蒂凡妮打架 我被停学一周了
They gave me a week for the fight with Tiffany.
好吧 那我等你
All right, well, I'll be waiting on you, then.
他们在这儿等着呢
Yo, they out here waiting.
去你的 马文
Shit, Marvin.
你说只是朋友间聚聚而已
You said it was just a get-together amongst friends.
我能说什么
Yo, I mean, what can I say, man?
我有很多朋友
I got a bunch of friends.
你的朋友可能要等等了
Well, your friends are gonna have to wait
因为我有常客
'cause I have regular clientele,
他们才是第一顺位
and they are our number-one priority.
你们两个 金童玉女啊 请进
Hi, you two. Oh my God, Mr. And Mrs. Fabulous, come in.
外套真漂亮 亲爱的 - 我知道
Nice coat, sweetheart. - I know.
听着 我的客人都在快速通道
Yo, listen, man, all my peoples is on the express line.
你们马上就可以进去了 相信我
Y'all gonna get in real quick. I got you.
我让你们失望过吗 马上就好
Have I let you down? I got you, baby, come on.
兄弟
Yo, my man.
听说你在找小弟
I heard you looking for soldiers.
你从哪里来的
Where you from?
Q.B.
Q.B.
什么都可以做
Down for whatever.
挺好的 - 怎么样
Oh, good to know. - What's up, man?
把我们也加到快速通道里吧
Let's get the express up in this spot.
你要站在这里
You're gonna stand here and wait in line
像其他人一样排队
like everybody else, nigga.
没有捷径
Ain't no shortcuts.
有什么好笑的
What the fuck's so funny?
他是黑人 我们都是黑人 这对我来说还是有意义的
He Black, and we Black, so that means something to me.
就因为丁金斯长得像我们
Just 'cause Dinkins look like us
不代表他在乎我们 亲爱的
don't mean he actually give a fuck about us, sweetheart.
对吧
Word up.
卡南什么时候来
Yo, when's Kanan getting here?
他在路上了
Oh, uh, he on his way.
你见过安布尔吗 D
Actually, have you... have you met Amber yet, D?
很高兴见到你 安布尔
Nice to meet you, Amber.
我也是 宝贝
You too, baby.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得我的兄弟D
I think my boy D here
可以从你这种有特殊专业知识的人
could learn something from somebody
学到些东西
who, uh, has your specific kind of expertise.
我可以吗
I could?
当然了
Oh, most definitely.
给他长长见识
Show him what's what, doc.
什么鬼啊
What is this, man?
像我说的 这将是你一生中最美好的夜晚
Like I said, best night of your life, baby.
那天晚上你冲出了餐厅
Is everything all right from the other night?
一切都还好吧
When you rushed out of the restaurant.
嗯 就是孩子学校的一些事情
Yeah, just just some drama at my kid's school.
他没事
He straight.
我们也没事
We straight.
听说高层建筑有一段故事
So I know them high-rises got a story.
讲讲看吧 - 嗯
Let's hear it. - Huh.
最先建高层建筑的是罗马人
First ones to build a high-rise were the Romans.
命名为"因司拉"
Called them insulae.
层数越高 房♥租越便宜
The higher up you were, the cheaper the rent.
但到了1743年
And then in 1743,
法国的路易十五国王发明了电梯
King Louis XV in France invented the elevator.
从此改变了这种情况
It changed the whole game.
富人们开始买♥♥高楼
Rich people started to buy up all the high-rises.
他们觉得高层更安全
They felt safer up high,
可以远离大街上的穷♥人♥
away from all the poor folks in the street.
并且在这里 你可以在人们到达之前
And up here, you can see what's coming
看清他们是谁
before it gets there.
讲课本上的东西肯定又让你无聊了吧
I'm boring you with all my school shit again.
我问建筑的事是因为我想知道
I asked about the buildings 'cause I want to know.
我喜欢听你讲东西 希福尼
I love hearing you talk, Symphony.
继续吧 再教我点什么
Keep going. Teach me something.
到了1930年代
By the time the public-housing boom hit
纽约掀起了一阵公屋热潮
here in New York in the 1930s,
中产阶级也想搬进高层建筑了
middle class wanted to be up in them high-rises, too.
但罗伯·摩斯
But Robert Moses,
上次和你讲的那个人
that dude I told you about the other day,
他把水搅混了
he got it all twisted.
他把高层建筑变成了工程 监狱
He took high-rises and turned them into projects, prisons,
让穷♥人♥付房♥租
where poor people pay rent.
搞砸了所有事情
Fucked it all up.
现在就成这样了
And here we are.
进来吧 在你冻成冰棍
Come on, let's eat before you freeze to death
食物变冷之前开吃吧
and the food gets cold.
操
Oh shit!
好了 女士们
All right, ladies.
跟他们讲你们是托妮的闺蜜 你们漂亮极了
Tell 'em you're Toni's girls. You look fabulous.
当然了 特别美 - 谢谢
Yes, you do, of course. - Thank you.
你打算什么时候让我进去
When are you gonna let me in?
等轮到你的时候
You can wait your fucking turn.
不 什么时候让我进去
No. When you gonna let me in?
滚
Fuck off!
别紧张 宝贝 我只是在开玩...
Come on, baby, I'm just jok...
他们在和马文打架
Hey yo, they jumpin' Marvin, man.
马文可以自己搞定
Hey, Marvin can handle his own business, all right?
你确定吗 - 我确定
You sure? - Yeah, I'm sure.
走吧 我们先出去 让一让
Come on. Let's get out though. Excuse us.
# 我发现 #
I found out
# 我一直错过 #
What I've been missing
# 一直不得其果 #
Always on the run
# 我不断在 #
I've been looking
# 寻找某人 #
For someone
你的哥哥马文说了不少话啊
Your brother Marvin got a lot to say.
# 那就是你 #
Now you're here
怎么了
Yeah?
他基本说的全是废话
Most of it don't add up to shit.
# 你了解我的全部 #
And you know just what I need
# 我居然花了这么长时间 #
It took some time for me
# 才看清 #
To see
# 你给予我 #
That you give good love
# 无与伦比的爱 #
To me, baby
我觉得我们应该慢慢来
Oh, I was thinking that maybe we should take it slow.
嗯
Yeah.
# 你给予我无与伦比的爱 #
You give good love to me
# 宁缺勿滥 #
It's never
# 宁缺毋滥的爱 #
Never too much
别理那声音
Fuck that noise.
# 你给予的挚爱 #
Baby, you give good love
# 永不停歇 #
Never stopping
# 不断找寻 #
I was always searching
# 那完美无暇的爱 #
For that perfect love
# 每个女孩都 #
The kind that girls like me
# 梦寐以求的那种爱 #
Dream of
# 那就是你 #
Now you're here
# 回归的爱人 #
Like you've been before
靠着墙 - 放开我
Up against the wall! - Let me go, man!
马文 - 操
Marvin! - Shit.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry about all of this.
从没有人为我打过架
No one's ever fought for me before.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表