剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
难道你还真打算坐这
You really gonna sit here and act like it's a coincidence
装作你只是偶然路过吗 - 讲真
that you showed up? - For real.
你知道我们这个时候总在这的
You know this our spot and time.
坐吧 - 就是
Sit down. - Right.
如果你们非要的话
I mean, if y'all insisting.
没人非要和你丫一起 小子
Hey, no one insisting on shit, nigga.
你就说你吃不吃吧
Are you eatin' or not?
我吃
I'm eatin'.
我就知道 伙计 - 没空当穷♥人♥
Dude, we know you. - Ain't no time
是吧 当穷♥人♥很酷
to be poor, right? It's cool to be poor.
酷吗
Cool?
我叫路 - 我是杰西卡
I'm Lou. - Jessica.
今天的数学是什么
What's the day's mathematics?
拐角的力量理解
Power understanding off the corners.
智慧和知识来自别处
Wisdom and knowledge from the other spots.
我们落后了
We down.
巨无霸降价了
The price of jumbos dropped.
得跟上同行们
Had to keep up with the Joneses.
你不冷吗
You not cold?
怎么了
Yo. What up?
我不想你舅舅和我姐搞在一起
Yo, I don't want your uncle messin' with my sister, man.
大名人 - 街头的事她应付不来的
Fame. - She not built for this shit.
大名人 从你四岁那会开始
Yo, you been wantin' to be a part of our family
就一直想成为我们家的一员了
since you was, like, four years old, Famous.
可能这就是你的机会了
Hey, maybe this is finally your way in.
懂吗 - 认真的吗
You know what I mean? - Word.
爱情 婚姻 - 可能吧
Love, marriage. - Yeah, maybe.
亲家 - 是啊 点唱机
In-laws. - Exactly, Juke.
趴下
Down!
没事吧
You okay?
没事 - 还好吗
Yeah. - You okay?
还好 - 你们呢
I'm good. - You two?
没事 - 路路没事吧
Yeah. - Lou-Lou, good?
都没事 我很好
We good. I'm good.
你还好吗
Yo, you all right?
刚刚可能是有人为我做的
That's probably the bravest thing
最勇敢的事了
any dude's ever done for me.
那你以前跟错人了
You hangin' with the wrong dudes.
还真是
Clearly.
喂 警♥察♥来了 走吧
Yo. That's Five-O. Let's be out.
大名人 上车
Yo, Famous, get in the car.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道今晚是谁开枪打我们的
I know who shot at us tonight.
你不知道你知道了什么 卡南
You don't know what you know, Kanan.
我懂的比你想得多
Hmph. Yeah, I know more than you think I do.
这事交给我
I'm handling it.
我们都很好
We good.
你跟马文舅舅还有路路打的暗号♥
That secret language you talk with Uncle Marv and Lou-Lou,
所谓的智慧 暗号♥ 理解的事情
all that wisdom, cipher, understanding stuff,
是至高数学和字母编码
it's Supreme mathematics and alphabet.
我听过几个百份之五者用这个
I heard some Five Percenters using it.
你们总在拉蒙特餐厅外面聊数字
You always talkin' numbers outside of Lamont's.
"力量理解"是指五十三
"Power understanding" is 53.
"智慧知识"是二十一
"Wisdom knowledge", 21.
妈 我跟你说 我都懂的
Ma, I'm telling you, I know stuff.
听好 你不能插手我们的事情
Look, you need to stay out grown folks' business.
我跟你说 今晚的事情我会处理
Okay, I told you, I'ma deal with what happened tonight.
好吧 你好好专心准备考试和学习
Okay, you just focus on this test and school.
你做你的 我做我的
You handle your job, I'll handle mine.
可你要是出事了怎么办
No, but what if something happens to you?
刚才那只是个信♥号♥♥ 他们不会真的开枪打我的
That was just a message. They weren't tryin' to hit me.
可要是他们想这样呢 要是你死了呢
But what if they did and you were gone?
我怎么办
What happens to me?
你会住到你外婆家
You'd go live with your grandmother.
这也是我给她租♥房♥♥子的原因之一
That's one of the reasons I rented her that house.
你总有落脚地方的
So you always have a place to go.
我不想你死
I don't want you to die.
睡吧
Go to bed.
昨晚我的整个人生都在我眼前闪了一遍
I seen my life flash in front of my eyes last night.
那肯定也没什么好看的
Well, that's not much to see.
靠了 点唱机
Fuck you, Juke.
昨晚你们回家后
Hey, what was Raq talkin' about last night
拉奎是怎么说那事的
when you got home?
她说她会解决的
She say she wanna fix it.
那她会的
Then she gonna fix it.
看来你再也不用担心这些破事了
Guess you won't have to worry about this shit no more.
明年你就会去
You gonna be at your fancy school
市里的梦幻学校了
next year downtown.
明天就考试了
Test tomorrow.
要是我
Yo, if it was me,
我就故意考砸那个特别的测试
I'd fuck up that special test shit on purpose.
我才不跟那群狗屁一起上学
I ain't goin' to school with them fuckin' crackers.
小子 你唯一要做的特别测试
Nigga, the only special test
是去查一下你有没有
you ever gonna take is the one to make sure
从图瓦亚·哈钦森那染上艾滋病
you ain't got that HIV from Toya Hutchinson.
我用了套的 好吧
I used a jimmy hat, a'ight?
真的吗
Word?
我提前拔♥出♥来♥了 靠
I pulled out early, nigga! Damn!
傻♥逼♥大名人 你完蛋了
You just stupid, Famous. That's all.
随便吧
I guess.
尤尼克 昨晚你袭击了我和我家人
You came at me and my family last night, 'Nique.
我没想伤害谁 拉奎
Wasn't tryin' to hurt nobody, Raq.
小的们都是朝天开的枪
Niggas are just buckin' off in the air,
就是想吸引你注意
tryin' to get your attention
来让你和我谈谈
to motivate this parley right here.
你哥就不会这么搞
Your brother would've never done shit like that.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe not.
罗尼的下半辈子
You see, Ronnie's upstate for the rest
都要在牢里过了
of his natural life,
我现在才是老大
and I'm runnin' the show right now,
所以我就做我想做的咯
so I do what I wanna do.
你还在一四五街袭击我的人
You also bum rushed my dudes on 145th.
我手下的人是有点狂
Listen, my niggas got a little wild,
但他们可靠的
but they've been checked.
不过呢 拉奎
But look, Raq,
外中锋和我哥有过协议
High Post and my brother had an agreement
一三九街以上的街区是停火区
that those blocks above 139th is a demilitarized zone.
真空区
No man's land.
但你的小屁孩跑进去了
Then when your little peoples ran in there,
没吭声就占了地盘
snatched that up without checkin' in.
是要干什么
'Sup with that?
外中锋的协议不关我事
Post's deals ain't my deals.
你一定很想念外中锋吧
You know, you must really miss Post.
毕竟你们曾经疯狂相爱
Bein' that you two were just so madly in love and shit.
外中锋说过
Post used to say,
"一旦你跪下过 基本上
"Once you're on your knees, it's damn near impossible
你就再也站不起来了"
to get back on your feet."
我才不跪呢 尤尼克
I ain't gettin' on my knees, 'Nique.
不管是你还是谁
Not for you or no man.
你管一四零到一四三街区
You take 140 to 143,
我管一四四到苏特芬林荫路
I get 144 to Sutphin.
凭什么你多一块 - 你看看
Why you get the extra block? - Look.
我们直说吧 尤尼克
We can go head up in this motherfucker, 'Nique.
不管你想要的是多少
No matter where you were aimin',
昨晚你可是对我和我的人开枪了
you took a shot at me and mines last night.
我的人都已经准备回击了
My peoples are ready to throw the fuck down.
你现在可打不起 拉奎
You can't afford the war right now, Raq.
你和我一样元气大伤
You hurtin' just like me.
小子 我能从伤痛里得到力量
Well, outta my pain comes strength, nigga.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表