剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
And my partner got shot tonight,
而不知怎的 你竟知道这事会发生
and somehow, someway, you knew it was gonna happen,
所以我要你给我解释一下
and I need you to tell me how.
你知道在南区 告密者是什么下场吧
You know what happen to snitches on the Southside.
我们会保护你 - 真的噢
We'll protect you. - Right.
你们的确都很擅长保护我们呢
'Cause y'all so good at protecting us.
我也讲过了 尤尼克一直
Look, like I said, Unique's been beefing
为之前续货被端那事怀恨在心
about a re-up y'all taxed a while back.
是 你说过 但你没有说
Yeah, you said that, but you didn't say
他要去开枪射警♥察♥
that he was gonna shoot a cop.
我现在也依然没那么说
And I'm not saying that now.
我只是在说人们在讨论的事
I'm just saying what people are talking about.
那到底是什么意思就靠你自己判断了
You can make up your own mind about what that means.
那你姑妈呢 你表弟呢
What about your aunt? Your cousin?
但凡是南区的犯罪现场
Their names keep coming up
我差不多都能听到他们的名字
in almost every fucking crime we got on the Southside.
我拉奎姑妈和卡南与这事无关
Aunt Raq and Kanan ain't got nothing to do with this.
你姑妈是个毒贩
Your aunt's a drug dealer.
她卖♥♥头发的
Aunt Raq sells hair.
那他们现在在哪
Where are they right now?
靠 他们现在大概是
Shit, they probably hiding out
和大家一起躲着你们这些野蛮警♥察♥
from all you wild-ass cops with everybody else.
毕竟你们对黑鬼的狩猎期要开始了
It's about to be open season on niggas for y'all.
她包里有些衣服 男人的衣服
Well, she's got clothes, guys' clothes,
还有几百块的现金
and a couple hundred bucks in cash.
你为什么会有男人的衣服
Why you got guys' clothes?
我特么想穿什么就穿什么
I wear whatever the fuck I wanna wear.
我们对她的衣服没兴趣
We're not worried about her fucking wardrobe.
里面还有什么
What else is in there?
这个
This.
这和你没有任何关系
That ain't got shit to do with you.
我要打开吗
Should I open it?
不用了
No.
我们得到我们需要的了
We got what we need.
回家去吧 拉维恩
Go home, Laverne.
你没说错 现在外面对你来说的确不安全
You're right. It's not safe for you out here.
我要带你回去医院
I'm taking you back to the hospital.
你别管 继续开车
Fuck that. Keep driving.
哟 你们听到吗
Yo, do y'all hear this?
你们都听到了吗
Y'all fucking hear this, right?
必须听到的
Hell yeah, I do.
哟 他们在放我的歌♥
Yo, they playing my fucking song!
路 他们在放我们的歌♥
They playing our shit, Lou.
太赞了
Nah, this is crazy!
哟 他们在放我的歌♥
Yo, they playing my shit, y'all!
他们肯定是录了盒磁带什么的
They must have copped a tape or something.
路 他们在放我们的歌♥诶
Lou, they're playing our shit.
哟 - 嗯 是啊
Yo! - Yeah, it is.
送我去巴斯利
Get me to Baisley.
各位 你们还好吗
What's up, y'all?
没问题吧 - 嗯
We good? - Yeah.
这就是仓库里的所有货了
This is everything from the spot?
条子正在外头搞那帮蠢货呢
Police getting stupid out there.
所以我们今晚才要转移货物
Which is why we moving it tonight.
也该丢掉小卖♥♥铺的地盘了
'Bout to toss the fuck out of that bodega.
我们要把我们的东西都处理掉
We needed our shit gone.
警♥察♥今晚还会突击检查这些廉租♥房♥♥
Five-O about to be tossing up these projects tonight too.
当他们出现时 我们要确保万无一失
When they show up, we gotta do this okey-doke.
你确定你要在这里等着吗
Sure you wanna be here for that?
我们需要确保我们的货转移好
Well, gotta make sure our shit move right.
这是我们下辈子的第一晚
It's about to be the first night of the rest of our lives.
晚餐吗 - 对
That dinner? - Yeah.
放松 兄弟 是我
Relax, nigga. It's me.
大姐 我差点就...
Nigga, I almost... man.
给你的
Look. Yo.
我会一直陪着他 直到他也能出来
I'ma stay with him 'til he out.
你妈派我来的
Your mom sent me
带了点现金和衣服
with some cash and some clothes.
你知道我都做了什么吗
You know what I did?
你感觉怎样
How you feeling?
我必须那么做
I had to do it.
他是冲着我和我的家人来的
Dude was coming after me and my family.
他必须死
He had to go.
你知道这是我们的做事风格
You know that's how we do.
别说这些
Shut the fuck up
打肿脸充胖子的鬼话了 卡南
with all that tough-guy bullshit, Kanan.
我最了解你了
I know you better than anybody.
兄弟 你在发抖 全身都在抖
You shook, nigga. I can see it all over you.
不过确实该抖
And you should be shook, by the way.
毕竟你只是个小屁孩
You just a dumbass boy.
什么事都干不好 都搞砸了
I mean, everything you touch, you fuck up.
你说啥
Dude, what?
但事情本来也就是那样
But that's how it's supposed to be.
你确实该搞砸
Look, you supposed to fuck up.
把事情搞砸 让别人给你擦屁♥股♥
See, you supposed to fuck up, dust your shit off,
继续做一个什么都不懂的小屁孩
and-and-and-and keep being a dumbass kid.
不该有人受到伤害
Nobody's supposed to get hurt.
但对我们而言不是这样
But that's not how it works for us.
我们生活在大人的世界
We playing in this grown folks' world.
不能就这么束手就擒 听之任之
We can't just wipe our fuckups off us like that.
我们要为自己开疆拓土
We doing shit that's gonna stay with us forever.
我们自己决定要成为什么样的人
Look, we deciding who we gon' be for the rest of our lives
英雄不问出身
without even knowing who the fuck we are now.
点唱机 我知道自己的出身
I know who I am, Juke.
兄弟 你不知道
You don't, nigga.
你根本不知道自己是谁
You have no idea who the fuck you are.
你只是自认为知道而已
And you think you do.
所以事情才变得这么可怕
And that's what makes shit so scary.
你俩回家去
You two go home.
那你呢
Hey, what about you?
我没事
I'll be a'ight.
拉奎尔呢
Where's Raq?
八楼
Eight.
喂 什么情况啊 伙计
Yo, what the hell, man?
驾照和登记证
License and registration.
我回家
Just heading home.
驾照
License.
查一下他
Check him out.
你今晚干什么去了 汤马斯先生
Where you been tonight, Mr. Thomas?
去上城区见了个朋友
Uh, visiting a friend uptown.
一晚上都在吗
Been there all night?
我去哪里了 重要吗
Why does it matter, uh, where I been?
坐好
Sit tight.
把手放在我能看得到的地方
Hands where I can see 'em.
警官 我什么都没做
Yo, man, I ain't-I ain't-I ain't done shit.
下车
Step out of the car.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't know what the fuck this is,
但你们认错人了
but y'all got the wrong dude.
你有份新鲜出炉的逮捕令
You got a brand-new fucking warrant
罪名是非法持有毒品并意图贩卖♥♥
for felony drug possession with intent to distribute.
我才没有 - 丫的出来
The fuck I do! - Get the fuck out!
放松 放松 警官
Relax. Relax, man.
不要用枪指着我
Don't need to be pointing no guns.
用不着你告诉我该怎么做 个狗东西
You don't tell me what to do, motherfucker!
这一定是个大误会
I'm sure it's just a big misunderstanding.
大家都不要冲动 好吗
Let's not lose our fucking heads, all right?
这里唯一不理智的是你
Only one here who's gonna lose their fucking head is you!
赶紧出来
Get the fuck out!
我我我我我这就
I'm-I'm-I'ma-I'ma-I'ma step out the car
慢慢地走出来
r-r-real-real slow and shit.
那敢情好 赶紧下车
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表