剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
How did you even find out?
零碎斗告诉我的 - 零碎斗靠不住
Scrap told me. - Scrappy suspect.
不 是你靠不住
Nah, you suspect.
听着
Look.
我得知道那个条子对你说了什么
I need to know what that cop said to you.
他就记下了我的名字和生日
He just took down my name and birthday.
没别的了
Nothin' more?
他说他认识你
He said he knew you.
还说了你以前有多爱他的事
Some wildness about how you used to love him
一堆胡话
back in the day.
就这些
That's it?
零碎斗还说 去警局接你的
Scrappy said it wasn't neither your uncles
不是你舅舅
who picked you up from the precinct.
他说是其他人去的
He said it was somebody else.
是我让他来的
I asked him to do it.
也是我让他什么都别说
I asked him not to say nothin' neither.
希福尼
Symphony.
妈 都怪我
It's on me, Ma.
我给他打的电♥话♥ 然后求他不要...
I-I called him and I begged him not to...
希福尼是成年人 他会自己做决定
Symphony is a grown-ass man. He make his own decisions.
我说了 我只是让他不要告诉你
I just said I asked him not to tell you.
他是为了我才这么做的
He did it for me.
卡南 有事不要再瞒我
Stop hidin' shit from me, Kanan.
不要再犯蠢 跟个孩子似的
And stop acting like a dumb-ass kid.
你想更上一层 就得告诉我你准备好了
You wanna step up, you gotta show me that you ready,
这摊破事儿 可不是这么个意思
'cause this shit right here, it's not it.
完全不是
It ain't it at all.
世界上有九百万恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Nine million terrorists in the world,
我偏得杀一个脚比我妹妹还小的人
and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我说过想来你家看看的
Told you I wanted to see your house.
过来
Come here.
跟迪恩做生意都有五年了
Been fuckin' with Deen for five years,
他从没错过一次续货
and he never missed a re-up.
他一句话都没说就断了我们的货源
So he just cut us off with no word at all?
出事了
Some shit is goin' down.
跟往常一样 我们是最后才知道的
And as usual, we the last to know.
自从仓库出事 我们都忙得脚打后脑勺
We already runnin' on fumes after the stash house.
我们不能再往里头搀东西了
We can't stretch our shit any harder than we have already.
货快没了
We almost out.
那就是我们的生计
Man, that shit is the story of our lives.
我们一直都在没货的边缘
We always almost out.
我会跟迪恩商量下怎么办
Look, we're gonna piece together some work
在这之前我们想办法凑合一下
until I can figure this shit out with Deen.
你去上城找油佬
You step to Greezy uptown.
看看他有什么
See what he got.
我得回来看着演出活动
I gotta get back to this venue.
不过我会先去找油佬
But first I'll hit up Greezy.
你去找普赖姆
And you step to Prime.
他现在在布朗克斯区 把他的货都买♥♥走
He in the Boogie Down now. Buy his ass out.
我们得一直在街角卖♥♥货
Look, we gotta keep up these corners
直到我们把巴斯利那块建起来
until we can build out Baisley.
让我去跑前跑后 到处灭火
Y'know, it must be nice to have me puttin' out all these fires
而你们这帮混♥蛋♥
while y'all muhfuckas just
坐享其成 挺美的啊
keep your hands warm by the flames.
我一直都想多做点 拉奎尔
Yo, I'm always down to get involved, Raq.
结果你就让我在巴斯利干等着
You just got me on Baisley kickin' in walls
浪费才华
wastin' my talents.
别忘了这里的生意
Don't ever forget that this business right here
是能喂饱你们的本钱
is what keeps you fed.
路 操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 还有你的破几把演出
Yo, fuck you and your bullshit showcase, Lou.
点唱机要在我的展会上演出
You know, Jukebox is performing at my bullshit showcase.
你不知道啊
Oh, you didn't know.
就你跟前的事儿 都看不见是吧
Can't see past that nose on your fucking face, huh?
好歹给你家女儿当个爹啊
Try being a father to your daughter.
从公交车站走过来的路上 有三个人问我是不是迷路了
Three people asked me if I was lost walking here from the bus.
这也就是你的邻居
That's the difference between your neighborhood
和我的邻居的区别
and my neighborhood.
你来这儿 他们就问你有没有迷路
You come here, they ask if you lost.
我如果去那边 他们得拿着棒球棍撵我
I go there, they chase me with baseball bats.
没人会拎着棒球棍撵你
Nobody chased you with a baseball bat.
如果你妈妈有 她可能会这么干
Your mom would've if she had one.
就算你是白人
She would've had the same reaction to us
她对我们也会是一样的反应
if you were white, you know.
"你是我家的客人
"You're a guest in my home.
真♥他♥妈♥令人作呕 恶心"
Fucking repellent. Disgusting."
妮可 她可不会对白人女孩
Yeah, she ain't sayin' that shit
说这些的
to a white girl, Nicole.
我妈是混♥蛋♥
Fuck my mom.
父母都是混♥蛋♥ 一切都糟透了
Fuck my parents. Fuck everything.
我...
I...
我只想跟你在一起
I just want to be with you.
这么说你今晚会来啦
So you coming tonight?
我都撒了一个多星期的慌了
I've been lying about going
一直说我要去参加我朋友里莎的派对
to my friend Risa's stupid party
所以呢 我当然是可以去看你唱歌♥的啦
for a week and a half so I can see you sing.
我会去的
I'll be there.
很好 如我所料
Good. That's what I thought.
别 别挠我 别挠
No, no, no. No tickling. No tickling.
马文舅舅
Uncle Marv.
跟你说点事
Let me holler at you right quick.
第一个号♥码是O69
First one up is O69.
O69
O69.
N34 N34
N34. N34.
G58
G58.
58和G
58 is G.
B1
B1.
谁有B1
Who's got B1?
I27
I27.
I27
I27.
蓝精灵在哪
Where Smurf at?
更好的地方吧
Greener pastures.
往往是那些在职最久的员工
Often, it's the longest-serving employees
变得过于自得 也过于自满
that get too comfortable, too complacent.
他们恣意放肆 走捷径
They take liberties, shortcuts.
说他们不该说的话
They speak out of school.
B15 B15
B15. B15.
我们的合作关系 应该说 到此为止了
Our business relationship, as it were, has concluded,
拉奎尔
Raquel.
从此以后 我祝你好运
Going forward, I wish you the best of luck.
为什么
Why?
两个原因
Two reasons.
第一 你的竞争对手
First, a competitor of yours
愿意多付百分之二十
has agreed to pay a 20% premium
来拿他的供货 以及你的那一份
to secure both his and your supply.
为了买♥♥下我的货
Unique is paying you 20% on top
尤尼克多付了你两成
to buy my shit out from under me.
拉奎尔 除此之外 我还需要可靠的搭档
In addition, I need partners I can trust, Raquel.
我信不过你
I don't trust you.
干这行 谁也信不过谁
Nobody trust nobody in all this.
但不信任也要分轻重
But there are orders of magnitude of said distrust.
你的伎俩太出格了
And your deceit is beyond the pale.
蓝精灵会第一个站出来作证
Smurf would be the first to attest to this.
如果他还能站出来作证的话
If he could attest to anything, that is.
B9 B...
B9. B...
中了
Bingo!
太好了 - 中了
Yeah! - Bingo!
我奶奶中奖了
We got a winner. Hey, Grandma won.
我们谈完了
We're done here.
哇 让我看看
Wow. Look, let me see that.
全是对的 你真的中奖了
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表