剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
你真的很喜欢我
You really like me.
嗨
Hey.
好吧
Okay.
我以前上学的时候
I used to smoke niggas
百米冲刺向来都是第一名
on that 100-yard dash back in school.
从无败绩
Ain't miss a step.
跑得那老警♥察♥筋疲力尽的
Ran that old cop into the motherfucking ground.
最重要的是
And most important of all,
我的新鞋一点没脏
I kept the new joints spotless!
这个你可学不来
You can't learn this shit, man.
我不管你妈是谁
I don't care who your mama is.
这是街头常识
This is that street knowledge.
你有听说巫师D的事儿吗
Yo, what you hear about D-Wiz?
我听说他因为二十大洋被报复了
I heard he was payback for Buck Twenty,
他俩因为一个女孩有过争执
that he and Buck had beef over a girl,
巫师D对他开枪了
and D-Wiz came gunning,
然后大洋的家人找他报仇了
and then Buck's peoples came back at him.
你听说什么了
What you hear?
一样
Same.
二十年后 我们都会看着这个
We're gonna watch this 20 years from now
然后笑个不停
and laugh our fucking asses off.
你知道吗 - 你笑吧
You know that? - You gonna laugh.
我会哭的
I'll be crying.
你开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你可棒了
You were amazing.
怎么了 - 草
What? - Shit.
我得去找他们了
I got to get with these guys.
找那些跟你一起偷东西的人吗
The guys you steal stuff with?
拉维恩 要是你被抓到怎么办
What happens if you get caught, Laverne,
会被抓的
and you get arrested?
到时候怎么办 - 我不会被抓的
I mean, what happens then? - I'm not getting caught.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我得走了
I got to go.
今天跟你玩得很开心
But I had fun with you today.
我跟你一起 一直都很开心
I always have fun with you.
那你就别走
Then don't go.
我晚点给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
她来了
There she go.
除了自家帮派的人之外
Ain't nobody outside the crew
不能让其他人知道仓库在哪儿
supposed to know where the stash rest at.
我又不是要邀请她进来
It ain't like I'm inviting her in, man.
况且 她又不是干这行的
Besides, she not in the game anyway.
每个人都是啊
Everyone in the game.
达维娜
Yo, Davina!
你还好吗
Hey, what up?
这是谁的房♥子
Who's house is this?
谁的也不是
It's nobody's.
这只是我们偶尔玩乐的地方
It's just a spot we kick it from time to time.
就像个小酒吧之类的地方
It's like a little clubhouse or some shit.
房♥子里有电有水
Yeah, the electricity and the water still on,
这样大家才能玩得舒服嘛
so it's got them creature comforts.
看起来像个卖♥♥毒的房♥子
Look like a damn crack house.
你在电♥话♥上说 想跟我聊聊是吗
You said you wanted to talk to me about something on the phone?
卡南 我想你跟我说实话
I want you to tell me the truth, Kanan.
我也不是来评判你什么的
And I'm not here to judge you or nothing.
我生存在这世上 我知道它是怎么运转的
I live in this world. I know how it works.
我想知道真♥相♥
I just want to know.
这听起来有点严肃呀
Sounds serious.
你知道是巫师D射杀的大洋吗
Did you know that D-Wiz shot Buck?
就像我说的 我来这儿
And like I said, I'm--I'm not here
不是为了生你气的
to get angry at you or anything.
我...我就是想知道真♥相♥
I... I just want to know the truth.
我有听说一些
I heard some shit.
但我不是很相信
I don't necessarily believe it.
不管是谁杀了D
Whoever it was that put D down,
他们杀错人了
they got the wrong dude.
这事儿太操蛋了
Shit's fucked up.
对于他的遭遇 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened to him.
我知道他是你的朋友
I know he was your friend.
你好呀 塔妮莎
What's up, Tanisha?
你家里还好吗
How are things at the crib?
你懂的 我妈说了算
You know, Mom's wilin'.
你们打算建新房♥子吗
Y'all building a house?
不是 我想把它卖♥♥了
Nope. Just selling it.
这电钻是我爸的
Used to be my dad's drill.
纸尿裤可是要钱买♥♥的 所以...
But them Pampers ain't free, so...
卡南 下次见
I'll see you around, Kanan.
我们走啦
Here we go.
我知道搬去南方花费很贵
I know that move down south is expensive.
特别是当我有个妻子
Especially when you got a wife.
还有一堆的女朋友的时候
And a couple of girlfriends.
这些够你 你老婆
Enough to move you, the wife,
和你至少一位女朋友搬家了
and least one of them girlfriends down south.
代价是什么
What's it cost me?
尤尼克的续货
'Nique's re-up.
在哪儿以及几时
Where and when.
这可是能让你去海边的钱
Shit's beach money.
我发誓 要是我认真听
Swear to God, if I listen close,
我能听见加利福尼亚海岸的海浪声
I can hear that Carolina ocean, boy.
这次是谁叫行动的
Who called this one?
里普
Rip.
我们其中一人叫行动 我们全部都得响应
When one of us makes the call, we all got to answer.
点唱机 我们都是罗粉帮的
Yeah, that's this Lo-Life we living, Juke.
喂 你们干嘛
Hey, hey, hey!
基佬 你摸谁呢你
Who you think you touching, faggot?
打够了 里普
He's had enough, Rip.
这就是为什么不能派个妞来做男人的事
That's why you don't send a bitch to do a nigga job!
我俩可不是一个地方出来的 里普
You ain't from where I'm from, Rip.
他们说生命是从这里开始的
They say life began out there,
我们都来自水中
that we come from the water.
我是南区来的
I'm from the Southside.
对 你是
Yeah, you are.
尤尼克的鸡♥巴♥好吃吗 警探
How 'Nique's dick taste, Detective?
比你的好吃 拉奎尔
Better than yours, Raquel.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
大料
Real weight.
价值二十五万的纯货
Quarter million uncut.
尤尼克的续货
'Nique's re-up.
是尤尼克肉♥棒♥插♥你♥喉咙太深了吗
Or is 'Nique's meat so far down your throat,
你再也不能跟我说话了
you can't talk to me no more?
不 我想知道一切细节
Nah, I want to know everything.
你为什么要把这个料爆给我
But why you blessing me with this info?
你是警♥察♥ 对吧
I mean, you police, right?
你是警♥察♥ 我报案
You police, I'm reporting a crime.
警探 干♥你♥该干的吧
Do your fucking job, Detective.
生活不易啊 对吗 拉奎尔
Small-ass life, ain't it, Raquel?
为了不被端 你用尽一切方法和手段
All your schemin' and plottin', trying to get over,
而我也同样地想尽一切办法把你拿下
while I do the same shit trying to get you knocked.
我们要去什么地方吗
We heading somewhere?
还是在原地打转
Or just runnin' in place?
因为我分不清楚
'Cause I can't call it.
我是不会逃跑的
I don't run.
# 我会一直等待 我放不下 #
I will wait I can't escape
# 萦绕在你脑海的感觉 #
The feelings that run deep Inside your mind
# 让我走进你的心 #
Just let me Inside of your heart
# 我会一直等待 我放不下 #
And I will wait I can't escape
# 萦绕在你脑海的感觉 #
The feelings that run deep Inside your mind
# 让我走进你的心 #
Just let me come inside
太棒了
That was dope.
你觉得他需要在副歌♥部分加点东西吗
You think he'll need backup on the hook?
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表