剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
The guy with the loot calls the shots.
那就是你
And that's you.
宝贝 你是管事的
You 'bout to run this shit, baby.
是吗 - 对啊
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
那啥 你是路吧
Say, uh, you Lou?
克朗说钱的事找你谈
Crown said to talk to you about the money.
是这样的 在付账之前呢
Hey, look, man, nothin's comin' off that truck
那些东西都不会下车的
until this is taken care of in advance.
付现金能打折吗
Discount if I pay in cash?
能啊 九折
Yeah, yeah, 10%.
好
That works.
稍等 我跟我姐说会话
Give me a minute with my sister.
我等会来找你
I'll come find you after.
好
Okay.
你这是找到更快的法子花我们的钱了
Looks like you found an even faster way to spend our money.
拉奎尔 这是我的钱
It's my money, Raq.
弟弟 你的钱就是我的钱
Well, your money is my money, baby brother.
找好人了没
So you got a crew together yet
在演出里卖♥♥卖♥♥货啊
to move product during the show?
这不是那种活动
It ain't that kind of party.
全天下聚会活动都一样
Every party is that kind of party.
打扰一下 路
Excuse me? Lou?
我是戴尔·库克 峰极舞台灯光的
Dale Cook, Premier Lighting.
克朗跟我说 费用由你来付
Crown told me to talk to you about gettin' paid.
嗨 我跟我姐说话呢
Hey, I'm talking to my sister, man.
等一下 - 好的
Give me a minute. - Oh. Yeah.
今晚的活动必须是干净的 不能有违法乱纪的事
Shit needs to be clean tonight. No hustlin', no drama.
把这事跟我们别的生意搅在一起
Tyin' this to our other business
只会让我们再次面临如今的问题
just opens us up to the same problems we already got.
嗯 这些个问题
Yeah, well, those problems,
正帮你掏钱解决这里的事儿呢
they're payin' for these problems.
只要我们把这事办成了 划好界限
If we get this right, keep shit separate,
我们就能在卖♥♥货的同时赚上合法的票子
we start makin' different type of money at the same time.
不行 我们现在需要客户 越多越好
No, we need all the customers that we can get right now.
不能在这里找
Not here.
那尤尼克呢
Well, what about Unique?
可以确定的是 他的手下绝逼
'Cause you can be damn sure some of his peoples
会混进来
gon' be coming through.
尤尼克也不在这里卖♥♥货
'Nique not dealin' here either.
哥们
Yo.
我欠灯光师点钱
Got some past-due shit with the lighting guy
需要处理一下
that need to be dealt with.
你是要帮他把所有工资都付了吗
You just payin' all the bills, huh?
说完没
We done?
继续吧 路 撒钱去吧
Go on, Lou. Go spend our money.
老娘这就去赚钱
I'll just go make more of it
不然下一个灯光师的工钱怎么付
for the next lighting guy that needs to get paid.
我有一阵子没看到拉奎尔了
I ain't seen Raq in a minute.
她身材够赞啊
She all shapely and shit.
嗨 伯克
Hey, Burke.
你对霍华德做了什么
So what'd you do to Howard?
他在这个位置做了二十五年
Guy's been on the job for 25 years,
从没请过病假 直到今天
never called in sick, until today.
一直吃薄荷糖和左宗棠鸡
Steady diet of menthols and General Tso's chicken
是会让你身体不好
will do that to you.
我们现在人手不够
Well, we're short right now,
所以你要么在桌前坐一天
so you're either on a desk for the day,
要么自己出去执行任务 我觉得后者还挺有野心的
or you can go out alone, which feels ambitious to me.
我只是去街上
Look, I'm just doing a follow-up
做些后续调查 不会有事的
out there on the street; I'll be fine.
我答应过你的父亲 要在你入行最初几个月
I promised your father that I'd look out for you
照顾好你
for the first couple of months.
我能照顾我自己
I can look out for myself.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up out there.
我尽量
I'll try not to.
丝绸两件套穿门而入
Silk two-piece through the door!
你要么迷路 要么疯了 要么两者兼具
You either lost, crazy, or both.
我需要和尤尼克谈一谈
I need to talk to 'Nique.
谈什么
About what?
我不跟看门的说
I don't talk to the door nigga.
等着
Wait here.
她的小弟来了
Her baby brother here.
路·汤马斯 直接深入敌区 够胆
Lou Thomas, behind enemy lines like a muhfucka.
事情走向有点疯狂了 对不对
It's kinda crazy how this shit work, right?
我们的帮派有过节 可你过来了
I mean, our crews beefin', yet here you are.
我也在这
Here I am.
没人开枪
And nobody's shootin'.
没人要死
Nobody's dyin'.
这就让人开始想入非非了 是吧
You know, it makes one to start to wonder, right?
这个场景是真实存在的吗
I mean, is this shit in here right now real,
你跟我 跟守法公民一样对话
you and me 'bout to speak like regular ol' citizens,
又或者 外头干仗的事儿才是真的
or is the wild shit out there real?
又或者...
Or...
一切都是假的
is nothing real at all?
尤尼克 这场演出不能扯上违法的事
I need this show to be clean, 'Nique.
不要贩毒 不要惹麻烦
No slingin', no trouble.
拉奎尔让你来的
Raq send you here?
我自己要来的
I'm here on my own.
对我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
将来 你可能也需要帮忙
You may need a favor someday.
我挺喜欢有人欠我人情 路
I like when niggas owe me favors, Lou.
尤其是你
Especially you.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
如果拉奎尔肯 我也肯
If Raq's down, I'm down.
她已经同意了
She down.
听到了吧 兄弟们
Heard that, fellas?
今晚的演出要平平静静
Showcase on peace tonight, a'ight?
拉奎尔有你这么个弟弟 真是福气
You know, Raq's lucky to have a little brother like you,
路路
Lou-Lou.
你是个讲理的人
You a reasonable muhfucka, man.
她的人生中需要理性
She needs that reason in her life right now.
她需要你来提供冷静态度
She needs that levelheadedness that you bring to the table.
嗯
Yeah.
我跟你说吧
'Cause I'll tell you what.
街道上有点剑拔弩张了
Shit's gettin' heated on these streets, man.
眼看就绷不住了
Real fuckin' heated.
尤尼克 谢谢你能听我一言
Appreciate you hearing me out, 'Nique.
这哥们就跟她姐一样
Nigga's just like his sister, man.
杀了我的人 又来找我
Comin' here after killing my people,
现在又想要我帮忙
now want to ask me for favors and shit.
弟兄们 这就叫胆大妄为
That's called fucking audacity, my niggas.
这小子有种
Give it to the nigga.
犹太人管这个叫厚颜无♥耻♥
Jews call that type of shit chutzpah.
那个哥们厚颜无♥耻♥
That nigga got some chutzpah.
这次的演出要怎么处理
So how we playin' this showcase then?
你觉得呢
What you think?
你和这位刚换阵营的...
You and the turncoat nigga here...
你们今晚给我大干一场
You're gonna light that muhfucka up tonight.
没人来
Nobody showed?
希福尼的课怎么样
So how's Symphony's class?
挺好的
It's good.
希福尼不玩虚的
Y'know, Symphony keep it real.
他会教我们真正有用的东西
He teaching us stuff that matter.
好了 我看看
All right. Let me see.
你打算什么时候告诉我
So when was you gon' tell me
你被警♥察♥拖走的事
that you got scooped up by police?
你的秘密跟谎言多得都快
It's gettin' to a point where I can't even keep track
让我记不住了
of all your secrets and lies.
我没对你撒谎
I didn't lie to you though.
你只不过是没跟我说
You just didn't tell me.
你是怎么发现的
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表