剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
Get the fuck out of here.
再有下一次 我不会放你走的
Next time, I won't let you go.
懂了吗
You got that?
我去
Damn.
真♥他♥妈♥乱
Shit messy.
不是说越是乱丢东西的人
Well, they say messy motherfuckers
越是天才嘛
is geniuses.
那你是爱因斯坦本坦了
Then you Albert Einstein.
别跟你妈说
Hey, don't tell your moms.
这些都是要清点好 收整齐
Shit supposed to be all counted and bundled,
清理干净的
and tidy and shit.
我们要把它们放进盒子里
Look, man, we gonna load it into them boxes,
用那堆东西盖住
cover with that shit.
我们要假装送货的样子
We gonna march it right into the bodega
把这些都转移到杂货店里
like we doing the day's deliveries.
零碎斗在哪
Where Scrappy at?
在家闹肚子呢
Shitting himself back at the crib.
来干活了
Yo, start packing, nigga.
我们得向这帮混♥蛋♥收税了
We about to tax these motherfuckers, man.
你继续打包
Yo, keep boxing up.
我二十分钟后回来
I'll be back in 20.
到时候你得全给我收拾好
Make sure your slow ass is done by then.
我就来锁门
I'ma lock it up.
你♥他♥妈♥可不能放任何人进来啊
Make sure you don't fucking open the door for no one.
谁都不行的
Yo. For no one.
上次我帮了他
I saved his ass last time.
这次他就帮了我
And he saved mine.
他让我拿着夹克走了
He let me go with the jacket.
对啊 你想 也算是善有善报了
Yeah, see? That's karma.
你做好事 然后好事就发生在自己身上了
You do nice things, and nice things happen to you.
但我还是得说实话啊
I gotta be honest, though.
这看起来就是个普通的夹克衫
This just seems like a regular jacket.
不太明白 不懂为什么
I don't get it. I don't get
你冒着老大风险就他妈为了一件滑雪夹克
risking everything for a fucking ski coat.
因为它天生就只适合给你穿 妮可
That's 'cause that shit was made for you, Nicole.
你和你的那些朋友们
You and all your friends.
你看 我
See, me
还有和我差不多的人
and people that look like me,
我们都是不配穿这件夹克的
we ain't supposed to have that jacket.
我们不够格穿它
Supposed to be out of reach for us.
它在一个不属于我们的世界里
Part of a world that ain't ours.
拉尔夫·劳伦是从布朗克斯区走出来的
Ralph Lauren came up in the Bronx.
他的本名甚至不是拉尔夫·劳伦
And his name wasn't even Ralph Lauren.
而是拉尔夫·利夫席兹
It was Ralph Lifshitz,
拉尔夫·利夫席兹不能说是出身平民
and Ralph Lifshitz didn't come from no money.
而是穷得要命
He was poor as hell.
穷到一个子都没有
Didn't have nothing.
贫穷成了他创立保罗品牌的最初动力
That's what his whole Polo shit's based on.
那是他梦寐以求的
Things he wished he had.
无比渴望的东西
Things he was striving for.
那种本不属于他的命运
Some kind of life that wasn't meant for him,
那种他梦里才能过上的生活
A life he dreamed of living.
所以...
So...
我也好像拉尔夫·劳伦一样
Ralph Lauren like me.
都是底层的人
He a lowlife.
靠 我不想把衣服穿皱了
Shit. I don't wanna mess it up.
我把它送你了
I'm giving it to you.
但我觉得 重点是你可以卖♥♥了它
But I thought the whole point was so you can sell it
这样你就可以赚一笔钱 去录音棚了
so you can get money and get into a studio.
就像你说的善有善报一样
It's like that whole karma thing you were talking about.
那个保安就那么让我拿走衣服了
That security guard just let me have it like he did,
还有...
and...
我在想...
I'm thinking...
或许你对偷衣服这事儿的看法是对的
maybe you're right about all this boosting anyway.
我想把这件衣服给你
I want you to have it.
想每次你穿上的时候你能想起我
I want you to think of me every time you wear it.
我每次想到任何东西
I think about you
都会想起你
anytime I'm thinking about anything.
靠 我超爱这首歌♥
Shit. I love this song.
# 告诉我 告诉我 告诉我 #
Show me, show me, show me
# 你是怎么做到的 #
How you do that trick
# "你让我尖叫" 她说道 #
"The one that makes me Scream," She said
# "让我笑" 她说道 #
"The one that makes me Laugh," She said
# 她搂着我的脖子 #
Threw her arms Around my neck
# "告诉我你怎么做的 #
"Show me how you do it
# 我保证 #
And I promise you
# 我保证跟你到天涯海角 #
I promise that I'll Run away with you
# 我一定永远追随着你" #
I'll run away with you"...
我以前没做过
I've never done this before.
我有过
I have.
那 我该干什么
Mm. What should I do?
爽就完事了
Uh, whatever feels good.
混♥蛋♥ 不许动
Don't even breathe, motherfucker.
还有多少
How much more?
你还能别烦我啊
Yo, you need to stop sweating me, man.
我们五点左右就开始忙了
We get busy about five o'clock.
我不想打扰我的客人
I don't want my customers to be disturbed.
伙计 我是唯一的重要客人
I'm the only customer that matters, nigga.
给他账上记五罐狗粮的钱
狗♥娘♥养♥的
你同伙把剩下的带去哪里了
Where'd your mans take the rest?
我不知道 好嘛 他们什么都没告诉我
Yo, I don't know, all right? They don't tell me shit.
小子 别以为我不知道你是谁
Don't think I don't know who you are, nigga.
我知道 大洋被杀的时候你也在场
And I know you were there when Buck got hit.
单凭这事 我就该干掉你
I oughta just cap you on the strength of that alone.
这群混♥蛋♥
These motherfuckers.
快走
Go!
快走
Go!
让我走
I'm gonna walk out of here,
不然我就冲这小子脑袋来一枪
or I'ma put a bullet in this little nigga head,
听见没
you hear me?
哥们 深呼吸
Breathe, brother.
深呼吸
Yo, just breathe.
你知道他是谁家孩子吗
You know whose kid that is?
我知道他...
Yeah, I know who he...
尤尼克的手下
'Nique's boy.
操他大爷的
Goddamn!
你受伤了吗
Yo, you hit?
一半的东西都被他们抢走了
Yo, half our shit just left in that van.
你就该让他杀了我的
Hey, you should've just let him kill me.
要是我妈发现我在这里 反正我也死定了
Once my mom find out I'm here, I'm dead anyway.
所以她才不会发现
Yo, that's why she ain't gon' find out.
我们把这里打扫干净 带你回家
We gon' clean this shit up, get you home,
她就永远不知道你来过了
and she'll never know you were here.
靠 我就不该把你留在这
Shit. I shouldn't have left you here.
我靠了
Fuck!
你迟到了 卡南
You're late, Kanan.
在披萨店碰到大名人了
Got caught up at the pizza spot with Famous.
我一会就下来
I'll be down in a few.
给你一分钟
You got one minute.
等等
Wait up.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我已经迟到了
I'm already late.
我希望你接受希福尼
I want you to like Symphony.
我会的
I will.
这哥们有点不一样 也没什么
Dude just feels different, that's all.
有时候不一样也是好的
Well, sometimes different is good.
我该去上课了
I should probably get to class.
我从来没想过你会这么说
Never thought I'd hear you say that.
我想要的只是
All I'm asking is,
你给他一次机会 卡南
you just give him a chance, Kanan.
只要不一下子就判他死刑
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表