剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
We'll see about that. Get the fuck out.
开始了
Here we go.
跟我们留在七楼的人提个醒
Raise our peoples down on seven.
警♥察♥一从他们那离开
Soon as the cops done with them,
他们就通知我们 然后我们就可以把东西
they gonna give us a heads-up, and we gon' hit this drop
从这里扔下去了
with everything we got up in here.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your damn mind?
让我跟我弟弟单独谈谈
Let me talk to my brother alone for a minute.
离搜查七楼还有段时间
It's gon' take them some time before they get up to seven,
你一收到传呼
but as soon as you get that page,
就过来转移货物
you get in here, and you start loading.
杀霍华德 真的吗 拉奎尔
Howard. For real, Raq?
你什么时候出院的
When you get out the hospital?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗 拉奎尔?
Are you fucking crazy, Raq?
你知道自己在干什么吗
You know what you started out here?
是马文干的吗
Was it Marvin?
重要吗 - 重要
Does it matter? - It do.
尤其是当他们把我们团团围住
Especially when they round us up
开始说谎
and start lying to us,
试图让我们互相残杀的时候
trying to get us to flip on each other.
是的 我觉得还是很重要的
Yeah, I think this shit fucking matters.
卡南
Kanan.
不
No.
不
Oh, no.
我都不知道要跟你说什么了
I don't even know what to say to you right now.
那就什么都别说
Well, then don't say nothing,
因为我也不需要听
'cause I don't need to hear it right now.
不 你得听
Yeah, you do.
你给我听好了
You need to fucking hear it.
你让自己唯一的儿子枪击警♥察♥
You had your only son shoot a fucking cop.
必须得这样
It had to be done.
他们不会善罢甘休的
They not gon' stop 'til they find him.
他很安全
Look, he's safe.
马文会带他离开
Marvin's gon' take him out of town,
现在就等他回我的传呼了
soon as he answers my fucking page.
你到底在干什么 拉奎尔
What the fuck are you doing, Raq?
我要赢了
I'm winning.
赢
Win...
我受够了
Well, I'm through with this shit.
我不干了
I'm out the mix.
不干了
I'm out the business.
再也忍♥不了了
I can't do this shit no more.
当初你让我杀那个小男孩时
I should have been done
我就该收手的
when you had me put down young boy.
没错
Oh, yeah.
但我还是干了
Yeah, but I stayed in it
因为我以为我们是一体的
'cause I thought we was in it together.
因为我爱你
'Cause I love you.
可现在我应付不了了 我们应付不了了
But this is bigger than me. It's bigger than us.
我受不了了 我不干了 结束了
I can't do this shit no more. I'm not doing it. I'm done.
弟弟 没人能退出
Nah, ain't nobody ever done, nigga.
进了这行当 就出不去了
You in, you always in.
你威胁我 - 我从不威胁你
You threatening me? - I'd never threaten you.
就像我从来不会让你离开一样
Just like I ain't never gon' let you walk away.
路 我们是一个团队
We a team, Lou.
事实上 远不止如此
In fact, we way more than a team.
我们是家人
We family.
我们共享一切
We share everything and everyone.
我的就是你的
Nothing that's mine ain't yours.
反过来也一样
And it works the other way too.
你的东西就是我的东西
Your shit is my shit.
打个比方 你的录音工作室
For example, your recording studio,
没错 那也是我的录音工作室
yeah, that's my recording studio.
是唱片公♥司♥
It's a record label.
不是工作室
It ain't a studio.
它很干净 而且会一直干净
And it's clean, and it's gon' stay that way.
干净 说得好
Clean, right.
路 你的钱从哪来的
Where you get the money to pay for it, Lou?
我们手里就没有干净的东西
Nothing we touch is clean, nigga.
什么东西 你一碰就都脏了
Just the fact your hands on it make it dirty.
你撇不掉我们的所作所为
You can't scrub out what we do.
摧枯拉朽
It stain everything.
一旦沾上 永远也洗不干净的
And them stains, they don't come out in the wash.
我们可以退出
We can walk away.
挣干净钱 咱俩一起
Make legit bread. Both of us.
我们的钱可以买♥♥下整个社区了
We got enough we could buy up whole blocks in the hood
想干什么干什么
and turn them into whatever the fuck we want.
你和我
Me and you.
我们有的还不够 路
Look, we don't have enough yet, Lou.
但是就要够了
But we will.
你要为此出♥卖♥♥♥自己的独生子吗
You gonna offer up your only son for it?
没有谁要出♥卖♥♥♥谁
Ain't nobody offering up nothing.
这是一项投资
This shit is an investment.
关乎卡南 你 马文 和我们所有人的未来
In Kanan, in you, in Marvin, in all of our future.
我是为了大家
I'm doing this for y'all.
但你们都视而不见
But y'all don't see it, 'cause you don't want to.
每个人都想坐享其成
Everybody, they want the reward,
却没人愿意冒险
but don't nobody wanna take on the risk.
那我来
So I take it.
我来策划 执行 善后
I take it, I flip it, and I turn the shit out.
我会是最后一个
I'm about to be the last bitch standing
坚守的人
up in this motherfucker.
没有 - 没有
No? - Nothing.
啥都没有
It's clean.
继续找
Keep moving, then.
挨家挨户搜 谁都不准离开
Door-to-fucking-door. No one leaves.
没人过得了我们这关
No one gets past us.
传呼楼上
Send the page upstairs.
拉奎 你搅动了一淌没法平息的浑水
You done rung a bell you can't unring, Raq.
没什么好平息的
I ain't trying to unring nothing.
实话说 我正要淌进去让风浪再大点
In fact, I'm trying to get our shit to ring the fuck out.
收到消息了 他们在来的路上
Just got the page. They on their way up.
很好 转移所有货物 马上动手
All right, move it. All of it. Right now.
我知道你和马文闹僵了
Look, yo, I know you got your shit with Marvin,
但我妈妈不希望我俩不和
but my mother don't want nothing to happen to us.
咱俩没什么 好吗 你明白 她挺着咱俩
A'ight, we good. She got us. You know this.
她刚让你杀了个警♥察♥
She just had you hit a cop.
把你今晚听到 看到的告诉我们
We need to know what you saw or heard tonight.
一名警♥察♥遭到枪击 快说
A cop got shot. Talk to me.
没人喜欢跟警♥察♥谈话的人
People don't like it when you talk to the police.
警♥察♥也不喜欢不说话的人
Police don't like it when people don't talk.
你服谁 我们 还是别人
So take your pick: us or them?
这么多锁 门后面有什么
What's this door back here with all the locks on it?
监控整晚都开着吗
Has that camera been on all night?
你是不是看见了什么
You saw something, didn't you?
我不想惹上麻烦 - 你看见了什么
I don't want any trouble. - What'd you see?
你妨碍公务 我这就把你逮了
I'll arrest you for obstruction right fucking now.
就是那个人
It was that man.
身穿那件夹克的人
The one with the jacket.
什么夹克
What jacket?
他总爱穿的那件
The one he wears all the time,
背上印着他的名字
with his name on its back.
尤尼克
Unique.
看来今晚人人都在念叨他
Seems like he's a fucking recurring theme tonight.
他是从公园跑来的吗
Was he running from the park?
然后你的监控拍到了他
And you got him on camera.
把录像带给我
Gimme that tape.
带回警局 在我们的系统里核对...
Let's put it out on the Finest system...
卡迪木·玛希斯 外号♥尤尼克
Kadeem Mathis, street name Unique.
我们需要给你录一份口供
We're gonna need to take an official statement from you.
我们待会再来时会搜查这里
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表