剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
太他妈扯淡了 都他妈什么人说是我
Fuck out of here. Who the fuck talking 'bout me?
我就指着这几条街挣钱讨生活
All this money and work I got on these streets,
还有人觉得我会开枪打警♥察♥
and niggas think I'm gon' shoot a cop?
不管谁说的 绝对不了解我
Whoever talking obviously don't know me
也不懂我整天忙他妈什么生意
or what the fuck it is I got going on out here, man.
完全没道理啊
Don't make no sense.
我保那帮子警♥察♥的命
I'm trying to protect these cops
比他们自己还上心
more than they trying to protect theyself.
南区就属我最不愿意
I'm the last nigga on the Southside
看到有人干♥死♥警♥察♥了
who wanna see a cop got.
警♥察♥挂了 我的生意也完蛋
Dead cops dead my work.
这么一说 没准这就是动机
Which might be the fucking point.
是他妈拉奎干的
Fucking Raq.
这骚货说过 如果想对我动手
You know, bitch told me when the time came,
我根本想不到
I wouldn't see it coming.
她说得对
She was right.
我现在可看到她了
I see her ass now, though.
听着 外面所有人
Yo, I want anybody who's still out
都别待在街面上
off them streets, man.
所有人低调 老老实实地趴着
And I want y'all to lay low, keep y'all heads down.
听清楚 除非得到我的信
And listen, 'til y'all hear from me,
否则就在家里蹲着
keep y'all doors locked
嘴都他妈闭严实 明白吗
and y'all mouths motherfucking shut, a'ight?
你把车开上
Yo, I need you to spin the car around.
我必须尽快接上我老婆孩子
I need to get to my peoples ASAP.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck! Shit!
熟食 杂货
如果有人来问 知道怎么说吧
You know what to say if anybody shows up.
我看见那个穿夹克的人
I saw the man in the jacket.
还有 他们不问监控 你就不提
And don't give up the tape unless they ask.
不能显得太想说 或者有准备
Can't be overeager or too ready to talk.
让条子忙一会儿
Make these cops work for a minute,
有一种推进调查的感觉
feel like they doing they job.
好像是他们自己有所发现
Feel like they finding shit on their own.
等你马文舅舅把别的事料理完
As soon as your Uncle Marvin done with this other shit,
我就让他来接你
I'ma have him come get you
出城待一阵子 等风声过去
and take you out of town until shit cool down.
不是吧 老妈 我都办好了 没事了 他已经死挺了
Huh? Ma, I handled that. I'm good. He's gone.
除非事情按我计划的
Well, until I know shit playing out
那样发展 否则就不能冒险
the way I want it to, we not taking no chances.
我要让你消失 让人根本想不到你
I need you out of sight and out of mind.
感谢你今晚所做的一切 卡南
Grateful to you for what you did tonight, Kanan.
让你干这个是有点过分 但你毫不犹豫地应了
It was a lot to ask, and you ain't hesitate.
我是为了咱大家
I did it for us.
你做到了
You did.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
你口袋里有什么东西
Got something in your pockets?
你们都知道点情况 小子 把你知道的告诉我
You all hear things, man. I wanna hear what you hear.
我什么也不知道
I don't know nothing!
乡党 他没让你说你知道什么
He didn't ask what you know, homeboy.
他让你说你听到了什么
He asked what you heard.
尤尼克今晚在哪
Where's Unique at tonight?
尤尼克是谁啊
Who's Unique?
谢谢
Thank you.
十四楼有人投诉闻到了煤气味
Someone smelled gas on 14.
没人打电♥话♥来跟我说
No one called me about it,
我应该是最先知道的
and I'd be the first to know.
行吧
All good, then.
那你就给我签个名确认说你告知了我
Just need you to sign here saying that you told me
这里没有问题 以防爆♥炸♥发生
there was no problem, in case some shit explodes
或者有人因吸入烟雾而死亡
or someone dies from inhaling the fumes.
哇 哇 等一下
Whoa, whoa, hold on.
没人提到爆♥炸♥的事啊
No one said nothing about explosions.
我们是在说煤气 兄弟 煤气会爆♥炸♥的
We talking 'bout gas, brother. Gas explodes.
打定主意吧 因为我还有其他事要做的
Make up your mind, man, because I got better shit to do.
你还要不要让我上去检查
Want me to go up and check or not?
你具体是要做些什么
What are you gonna do, exactly?
上去十四楼 到处闻闻
Go on 14, sniff around,
如果我闻到了什么 我就去敲门询问下住客
you know, uh, knock on doors if I smell a leak.
又或者我就不上去了
Or not.
只要你在这纸上签个名
I mean, you sign this paper,
那我就可以继续忙我的事情
I can keep on stepping.
反正只要十四楼里没有人吸烟
I mean, as long as no one on 14 lights a cigarette
或是使用炉灶 那就啥事不会有
or sparks up they stove, you good.
电梯在那 你要多长时间
Elevator's there. How long?
十分钟
Ten minutes.
除非我找到什么问题
Unless I find something.
他们应该先给我打电♥话♥ 这些事应该告诉我一声的
They should call me first. I should be kept in the loop.
兄弟 这不能怪我
That's not on me, my brother.
目前为止 现在都只有一些传言
So far, it's just rumors right now.
没有实际证据
Nothing solid.
同时 我们正在一一检查
In the meantime, we are taking down
所有人和所有东西
everyone and everything.
如果他们重现街区 我们一定先抓进来再说
If they're out on the block, they're coming in.
不管他们是不是来自新泽西州
Don't matter if they from Jersey
然后只是在汉堡王上了个厕所
and they stopped to use the Burger King bathroom.
他们都要被带进来这辖区
Their ass is being pulled into the precinct
进行审问
for questioning.
稍等我一下
Give me a minute.
病人♥大♥概需要做五到六个小时的手术
We're looking at least five or six more hours of surgery.
很可能需要摘掉一个肺
It's likely we're gonna have to remove one of his lungs,
脾脏和很大一部分的肝
his spleen, and a decent part of his liver.
白血病导致的低血小板
And the low platelet count from the leukemia
也是一大并发症
is a further complication.
他严重失血 - 他能撑过去吗
He's lost a lot of blood. - Is he gonna make it?
手术室里的一班外科医生
I have a team of surgeons in there
也很想知道一个确切的答案
determined to answer that question in the affirmative.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetheart.
宝贝 你上楼之后
Sweetheart, when we go upstairs,
洗个澡就赶快躺床上睡觉 行吗
you take a shower and you get right in bed, okay?
沃雷尔 十楼
Worrell, ten.
我先去跟你♥爸♥说两句 可以不
I'ma talk your dad for just one second, all right?
尼克 - 嗨 宝贝你好啊 跟我来
'Nique? - Hey, what's up, baby? Come on.
尼克 亲爱的 这是怎么回事
'Nique, sweetheart, what is this?
就去度个小假 宝贝
Uh, just a little vacation, baby.
到底是什么事 怎么了啊 - 来吧
What is this? What's going on? - Come on.
你这不是扯淡嘛 尼克
That's bullshit. 'Nique.
尼克
'Nique!
我们相识的时候 我是怎么跟你说的
When we met, what did I tell you, huh?
我让你有一件事永远永远不要去做
What's the one thing you don't ever, ever do?
嗯 - 不问问题
Huh? - Don't ask questions.
对 所以现在别烦我 佩娜西 行不
A'ight, don't sweat me right now, Pernessa, a'ight?
我现在需要你 行吗 快来 快来
I need you right now, okay? Come on. Come on.
杰罗姆 你好呀 快跟上
Jerome, what's up, man? Come on.
快点 马文 你在哪啊
Come on, Marvin, where you at?
我们就收拾点行李放包里
Look, we're just gonna throw some shit in a bag
然后就走 好吗
and be out, a'ight?
我们没时间
Got no time to...
瞎转悠
no time to linger.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
谁跟你说有人要搞警♥察♥的
Who told you someone was out hunting cops?
别糊弄我 拉维恩 特别是今晚
Don't fuck with me, Laverne, not tonight.
他为什么搜我的包
Why he going through my shit?
你别管他
Don't worry about him.
你给我认真谈话
Focus on me and this conversation.
我不想你们有谁出事
Look, I didn't want nothing to happen to y'all,
所以我提醒你要注意点
so I told you to watch your back.
结果 我是对的 不用谢
Turns out, I was right. You're welcome.
我们不是朋友 拉维恩 我是警♥察♥
We're not friends, Laverne. I'm a cop.
而我搭档今晚被枪击了
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表