剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
I'm just saying.
不一定什么事都是你主动
You don't have to control everything.
有我呢
I got you.
那你打算怎么着 希福尼
So what you gonna do, then, Symphony, hmm?
我刚才想...要不要唱个歌♥
I was thinking... about singing.
嗯
Yeah.
求你了 千万别
Mm. Please, don't.
所以 是这样嘛
So it's like that.
我不理解 是不是有什么晃你眼了
I don't know, maybe your eyes was closed on some light.
不然你怎么会在卧室里都打不中人呢
Like, how you miss a nigga in his bedroom?
我从不失手
I never miss.
冲♥锋♥枪♥也没问题
TEC-9s ain't shit.
或许你就该换把枪
Maybe you should've used a different gun.
要是你那会没一直忙着
Maybe if you wasn't so busy trying to be
假扮嘻哈巨星罗素·赛门斯
a bootleg Russell fucking Simmons,
可能还能瞄得准一点
your aim would've been better.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
少替你弟弟操心
Look, don't worry about your brother.
关心关心自己吧
Worry about yourself instead.
说真的 要不是你非拦着
You know, I could have been there with Lou,
我早就和路一起去剁他了
except you keeping me out the game.
达瑞斯说过 我们进度慢了
Darius said we behind schedule.
其实吧 咱们正在赶进度
I mean, we getting there.
这个...就快了
I mean, won't take too much longer.
地头上是什么情况
How we looking on them corners?
能出手的货不多 不太景气
We ain't got enough work to keep them all busy.
咱们还能控制的地盘...糊口吧
The corners we do got up... struggling.
二位 那帮嗑药的都知道咱们的货太稀
Yo, heads know our shit is mad stepped on.
都从尤尼克那边买♥♥了
They buying from 'Nique.
听说尤尼克在扩大业务范围
Heard 'Nique's expanding to move his shit
都到高速附近了
near the highway now.
听说还拉了一棒子人专门做加油站
Heard he got a whole gas station crew.
我怎么不知道
Yo, I ain't heard shit about that.
今天晚上我去会会这个新的供货商
I'm meeting with this possible new connect tonight.
杂货铺妹子的表哥吧
Bodega girl's cousin?
对 你跟我去
Yeah. You rolling with me.
都知道吧 尤尼克肯定会替沃雷尔出头的
Yo, um, you know, 'Nique gonna have to answer for Worrell.
尤尼克还想出头 去他妈的
Fuck 'Nique's answer.
咱们的事还没完呢
We ain't done asking questions.
前提是你能把音乐的事先放下
That is assuming that you can take the music out your head
开个枪也能他妈瞄准点
and straighten out your fucking aim.
太离谱了
Hell no.
试好了吗
Are you okay in there?
好了
Yeah.
我不是说过那歌♥会惹麻烦吗
Didn't I tell you that song was gon' be a problem?
麻烦 那玩意必须火
Problem? Shit gon' be a hit.
克朗打算让我上单曲爬行榜
Crown about to get me on with Stretch and Bobbito.
二货
Nigga.
达维娜听过那歌♥了 哥们儿
Davina heard it, man.
我就说会出这种事
I told you that shit was gon' happen.
他妈早就告诉过你
I fuckin' told you.
得了 就是首歌♥
All right. It's just a song.
不就是...有个调子再填几句词嘛
It's just... it's-it's-it's words put to music.
没意义啊 老大
It don't mean shit, man.
对她有意义
It mean shit to her.
你告诉她 我是艺术家
Tell her I'm a artist.
就说我在描绘
Tell her I'm painting a picture
咱们的生活场景 不就行了
of the world we living in, 'kay?
"咱们" 是吗
"We," Nigga?
那又不表示是你干的
It doesn't mean you did it.
或者是我♥干♥的
It doesn't mean I did it.
我在歌♥里那么唱了
It doesn't even mean it happened
也完全不代表真的就出过那样的事
the way I say it did on the track.
你真觉得安乐-E的日子过得跟他唱的一样
You think Eazy-E livin' all the shit he rappin' about?
安乐-E 匪帮说唱的代表人物之一 混迹洛杉矶市郊的匪帮社区 贩毒谋生 1995年死于艾滋病
这例子... 这是个操蛋的例子
That was a stupid... that was a stupid example.
不过你知道我什么意思
But you know what I'm sayin'.
你想卖♥♥故事 大名人 随你
You want to tell stories, Famous, tell stories.
明白吗 但别拿我的事出来卖♥♥
All right? Just don't tell my shit.
# 话说卡南有个事 他不掺和你知道 #
One thing about Kanan You know he ain't playing
# 我的意思你晓得 #
You know what I'm sayin'?
# 每天实况不必说 #
Keep it real every day and
# 早起收钱一大箩 #
They're gettin' paid in the a.m.
我就是 脱口而出啊兄弟
Like, off the dome, nigga.
得了吧 兄弟 - 没完
Come on, man. - Come on.
"从早上开始"
"From the a.m."
我们现在算和好了吗
Like-like-like-like, can we work together now?
给我抱一个 好兄弟
Give me a hug, my nigga.
你把衣服留在更衣室了吗
Did you leave the clothes in the dressing room?
在那儿呢
They there.
我舅舅人呢
Where my uncle at?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
我们传呼他快两个小时了
We been paging him for, like, two hours.
我们没货了
We short on product.
那种货已经全都卖♥♥光了
We moved all that other shit already.
靠 高速上生意这么火啊
Damn, the highway poppin'.
要不能说那是好东西嘛
Shit, they don't call 'em crackers for nothing, nigga.
那帮白人爱惨了这种霹雳可♥卡♥因♥
These white folks love this crack cocaine, baby.
我们得再稀释一下 - 什么意思
We gotta stretch that. - What you mean?
已经稀的不能再稀啦
Shit's been stepped on mad hard already.
我在东纽约的哥们
My boy from east New York
把可♥卡♥因♥跟这种新玩意混在一起
been cuttin' with this here new shit out there.
这东西叫"辛妲·威廉斯"
Calls it Cynda Williams.
演员 主要作品有《被爱的特鲁》《输得漂亮的人》《何时开饭》
说是能让可♥卡♥因♥吸得更爽
Said it makes your crack mo' better.
据说人们绕楼排着长队
Said niggas lining up around the block
只为用这种混合的爽一爽
to get rock cut with this.
听着不错啊 我们来制吧
Shit sound good to me. Let's cook.
不行
Nah, nigga.
我们想确保马文不介意我们这么搞
We're making sure Marvin cool with this shit first.
如果我不介意 那他也不会介意的
If I'm cool, he cool, nigga.
你只是一个毛都没长齐的高中生
You a young-ass high school nigga.
你说了不算
You ain't calling no fuckin' shots, man.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 你知道我是谁吗
Motherfucker, you know who I am?
知道我♥干♥什么的吗
What I do?
所有的事
This whole shit...
范威克高速 加油站 还有你们卖♥♥的糖
Van Wyck, the gas station, them candy bars y'all selling,
都是我的主意
that's my idea.
你们能在这里 多亏了我
You here 'cause of me.
我就要制
I'm cooking.
盖布里尔人呢 - 和他马子在一起
Where Gabriel at? - With his puta.
至少你能休息一会了
At least you get a break.
我宁愿他再也不要回来
I'd be happy if he never came back.
我表亲想在这里跟你碰头
This is where my cousin wants to meet you.
你说你选了我
You said you picked me.
你选择了这个地方
You picked this place
因为你知道我的表亲是谁
because you knew who my cousin was.
我也选择了你
Well, I picked you too.
因为你是个女人
Because you are a woman.
你知道这帮男人是怎么对我们的
Because you know how these men treat us.
怎么看待我们的
How they see us.
怎么厌恶我们的
How they hate us.
你帮了我 朱莉安娜
You're helping me, Juliana.
如果有我能帮到你的地方 尽管说
You let me know when I can help you.
好了 我们现在怎么做
A'ight, so what we doing?
我们在街区周边散发这玩意儿 做测试品
We gon' drop the shit just around the hood, as testers.
确保咱产品效果够好
Make sure we got that hotness.
然后再到范威克高速那边卖♥♥
Then we drop it on Van Wyck.
你制毒的时候
Yo, you went heavy
加了很多"辛妲·威廉斯"
on that Cynda Williams when you was cookin'.
让这玩意更爽了
Made it mo' better, nigga.
爽翻天 爽翻天 爽翻天
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表