剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
卡南 我一直在蒙骗自己
I've been lying to myself, Kanan.
要是你泵向心脏的血液里
You can't grow up around this shit...
没有那样的勇气和果断
you can't be my son...
你不可能在这地方长大成人
without having it run through your veins,
你也不会是我儿子了
pump through your heart.
有个人很早之前说过 当时我不信
Somebody said it a while back, but I ain't hear 'em.
在你出生前 你的命运已经注定了
You was in this shit before you was even in it.
但我现在信了
But I hear 'em now.
所有的旧账都将在今天解决
All them old scores being settled today.
耶
Yeah!
所有的旧债都将在今天被收回 被偿还
All them old debts being collected, repaid
就今天 都听到了吗
right the fuck now, you hear me?
听到了 - 听到了
Yeah! - Yeah, man!
我不管是男是女还是老人小孩
Man, woman, child, I don't give a fuck!
全都得死
They gotta go!
我要拉奎的人死光光
I want all Raq's people fucking dead.
死透透的 听到了吗
Fucking dead! You hear me?
好 - 死透透
Yeah! - Fucking dead!
啊
Yeah!
我现在看出来了
And I see you now,
比你还更看清你自己
maybe even clearer than you see yourself,
我知道你是对的
and I know you right.
一直都是对的
You been right.
我不会再瞒着你了 卡南
I'm not gonna lie to you no more, Kanan.
你有资格知道真♥相♥
You deserve the truth.
而现在这些赤♥裸♥裸的事情
And this here is the uncut, raw shit.
都要靠你了... 所有事 所有人
It's all on you... everything, everyone.
我们的过去 我们的现在 我们的将来
Our past, our present, our future,
就掌握在你手上 你的心里
it's in your hands, and it's in your heart.
我的好儿子
You my son.
你是唯一一个能做到这些的人
And you the only one who can do this.
我想这是很早以前便已经注定了的
And I guess that's the way it was always gon' be.
这些麻烦事一直在我们头顶
Shit was always in our stars.
我只是没有去看 因为我不想
I just wasn't looking, 'cause I ain't want to.
这是我们的街头
These our fucking streets.
这是我们的巷尾
These our fucking corners!
是
Yeah!
去占领下来 兄弟们 给我上
Go take them shits, man! Let's go!
大家都听到了 我们上
You heard him. Let's go!
我需要你今晚给我扣动那该死的板机
I need you to squeeze that fucking trigger tonight
来拯救我 宝贝
and save me, baby.
我需要你来拯救我们所有人
I need you to save all of us.
路路
Lou-Lou?
路路
Lou-Lou.
吵 太吵了
Loud. Too loud.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
他们说你昨天就应该醒来了
They said you were gonna wake up yesterday.
但你没有 没有人知道原因
And when you didn't, they didn't know why,
然后...
and then...
你需要我给你拿点什么吗
Can I get you something?
嗯 你需要什么吗 宝贝
Huh? What do you need, baby?
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
像是被油炸了
Like deep-fried shit.
行
Okay.
他醒了
He's awake!
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
你可以进来的
You could have come inside, you know.
你不用在外面等着
You didn't have to wait out here.
是啊 那场面肯定很好看
Yeah, that's a good look.
我在警♥察♥局里当着一堆警♥察♥的面爆料
Me kicking it with a bunch of cops in a police station?
社区的人肯定爱死了
Hood loves that.
还不如在我额头上贴个贴纸
Might as well wear a sticker on my forehead
写着"我是告密人"
that says I'm a fucking snitch.
怎么回事 谁干的
What happened? Who did that to you?
我需要离开这里
I need to get off this block.
让我去找辆车
Let me get a car.
# 暴风雨已过 #
The storm is passing over
# 哈利路亚 #
Hallelujah.
# 暴风雨已过 #
The storm is passing over
# 暴风雨已过 #
The storm is passing over
# 哈利路亚 #
Ha-ha-hallelujah
# 哈利路亚 #
Halle-hallelujah
# 哈利路亚 #
Hallelu- hallelujah
# 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 #
Hallelujah, hallelujah
# 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 #
Hallelujah Hallelu
我们都出生于... - # 哈利路亚 #
We are all born... - Hallelujah!
在这个地球 - 阿门
...into this earth... - Amen!
都带着我们所能
...with the greatest gift
想收到的最好的礼物
we could ever hope to receive...
阿门
Amen.
那就是上帝的爱 - 阿门
...God's love. - Amen!
上帝的爱如光一直在你我心中照耀
God's love is a light that shines in all of us.
不过 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
But, brothers and sisters,
要将这光照在什么地方
where we choose to shine that light
是我们所要做的
will be the greatest,
最最最重大的决定
most important choice that we will ever make.
一旦你选择将这道光射向
Once you choose to shine your light
你心中最黑暗的罪恶深处
in the dark depths of sin...
照亮它 - 是的
Shine it. - Yes.
没有人能保证
...there will be no guarantees...
没人能保证
No guarantees.
你还能剩下足够的光
...that there will be enough light left...
是的
Yes.
去照亮救赎的路
...to show you the way back to salvation.
是的 牧师
Yes, sir.
# 暴风雨已过 #
The storm is passing over
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
# 暴风雨已过 #
The storm is passing over
# 暴风雨已过 #
The storm is passing over
# 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 #
Ha-ha-hallelujah Halle-hallelujah Hallelu-hallelujah
# 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 #
Hallelujah Hallelujah
# 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 #
Hallelujah, hallelujah
# 暴风雨已过 #
The storm is passing over
# 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 #
Ha-ha-hallelujahHalle-hallelujah Hallelu-hallelujah
# 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 哈利路亚 #
Hallelujah Hallelujah, hallelujah
你要告诉我发生什么事了吗
So you gonna tell me what happened?
我没事
I'm a'ight.
但你有生命危险
But you in danger.
所有警♥察♥都有
All you police are.
警♥察♥突袭了尤尼克的续货现场
Five-O hit Unique's re-up.
现在他要反击了
Now he gon' hit you.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me?
只是不想再有人受伤了
Just don't want nobody else to get hurt.
谢了
No.
拉奎尔 你今天怎么了
What's going on with you today, Raquel?
没什么 妈 就简单的活着
Nothing, Ma. Just living.
你上一次来教会已经是一年前了
Been over a year since you've come to church.
我知道你今天没有盯着个什么燃烧着的灌木丛看
And I know you didn't stare into some burning bush this morning.
但肯定有什么事发生了
Something's happened.
你有想过我会变成这个样子吗
You ever think about how I ended up the way I did?
做着我现在的生意
Doing what I do?
你是个独♥立♥的人
You your own person.
成年人
Grown.
自己做了决定
Made your own decisions.
一切都跟我无关
None of that is on me.
所以别想着让我来承担责任
So don't try to put it on me.
我没想要让你承担任何事 妈
I'm not trying to put nothing on you, Ma.
只是在问你个问题
Just asking a question.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表