剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
变 变得更糟 - 是啊 你能不能...
Ma-ma-making it worse? - Yes. Would you...
妮可死了
Nicole is dead.
不会有事情比这个更糟了
It can't get any worse than that.
我唯一的孩子被这个丫头谋杀了
My only child was murdered by this girl,
除了我 根本没人在乎
and nobody cares but me.
要是你不想做点什么 那我就去找愿意接手的人
And if you won't do something, I will find someone who will.
我认识有权势的人
Because I know powerful people,
他们是不会允许这种事情
people who will not allow something like this
发生在我们这些人家的
to happen to a family like ours.
我来医院是想嘲讽你跟你弟弟一番的
Came to the hospital to spit at you and your brother.
结果一转眼 我倒卷进一场暗♥杀♥未遂事件了
Next thing I know, I'm in the middle of a fucking assassination attempt.
算你走运啊 我还有抽烟的习惯
Yo, you lucky I still smoke.
尤尼克的人
'Nique's guys.
不会是最后一批的
Won't be the last of 'em.
拉奎尔 我不想再等下去了
Look, I'm done waiting, Raquel.
我恳求过了 丫的我差不多都求过你了
I've asked. I damn near begged.
我也威胁过了
I've threatened.
可你就是不认真对待我的要求
But you ain't taking me serious.
你不听我的话
You not hearing me.
那我就要给卡南发逮捕令了
So I'm getting a warrant for Kanan.
斯波福德跟我说他就在路上了
Spofford's on notice he's on the way.
你要是不告诉他 他是我什么人
If you don't tell him who he is to me,
那他就得坐牢去了
that's where he gon' end up.
如果我帮你说了 你也得帮我个忙
If I do this for you, you doing something for me.
你别管我生意场的事 离我的人远点
You stay out my business and leave my people alone.
去搞裁缝店去 把那家伙弄走
Go fuck with the tailor shop. Get him out my way.
警探 我要免罪金牌
I get a pass, Detective.
合情合理 没问题
Within reason, yeah.
不过 如果我还需要从你这里得到
But if I need something else from you
某个跟那孩子有关的东西
as it relates to that kid,
你必须同意
you gon' come correct.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
没什么
Nothing.
我会想出一个日期跟时间
Look, look, I-I'll come up with a date and time
给你回电♥话♥ 但我说的很清楚了
to get back to you, but I'ma make myself clear.
如果我发现你 马文
If I peep you, Marvin,
还是别的什么人出现在我跟卡南见面的时候
or anybody else but Kanan at the meet,
可别怪我不客气
they gon' get wet the fuck up.
无论什么人都没有一个绝望的青皮危险
Ain't nothing more dangerous than a desperate nigga.
而且这条子的脸上明明白白
And this cop had "Nothing left to lose"
写满孤注一掷四个字
written all over his fucking face.
拉维恩
妮可·宾汉姆
生于1973年12月18日
殁于1991年4月25日
你朋友的事 节哀
Sorry about your friend.
曼哈顿的警♥察♥对你还好吧
Those cops in Manhattan treat you okay?
他们说过会放你走
They told me they were gonna let you go,
不过那些货办事好像挺操蛋
but they seemed like they might have been assholes anyway.
我呢...
I, uh...
你叔的事 我听说了
I heard about your uncle.
你现在的麻烦事不少
You're dealing with a lot right now.
我现在很难想象你有多伤心
I can't even imagine how you're hurting.
其实大家从不拿高中生恋爱当真
You know, people never take high school relationships serious,
总觉得都还小
like because you're young,
人生刚开始没多久
you haven't really lived long enough
还不懂得什么是爱
to really know what love feels like.
我上高中的时候 投入地爱过
But I loved the hardest when I was in high school.
那种感觉格外真切
That's when it felt the most real,
至少我能感觉得到
at least for me.
我的第一个女朋友叫梅根·克罗利
Meghan Crowley was my first girlfriend.
我和她的老爸经常在拉法耶街的酒吧喝高
Both our dads liked to get shit-faced at Larue's on Lafayette Avenue.
我们的妈妈都让我们去接老爸回家 我们就在酒吧认识了
We met when our moms sent us to roll our fathers home from the bar.
我爱梅根 再没对任何人投入过这样的感情
I never loved anyone as much as I loved Meghan,
她让我面对真正的自己...
because she showed me who I really was...
...也塑造了今天的我
...who I really am.
我刚才想去那边买♥♥个意大利冰淇淋
Look, I was gonna go get one of those, uh, Italian ices
科罗娜那家的 一起吗
they got in Corona. Do you wanna come with me?
我请你
It's on me.
路舅舅怎么换病房♥了
Why they move Uncle Lou room?
有人来医院杀他
Guys came to the hospital to kill him,
了结他们一开始没办成的事
finish what the fuck they started.
真的假的
For real?
还没得手 警♥察♥就到了
Police got in the middle of it before it went down.
暂时安全
We safe for now.
他能醒过来吧
He gon' wake up, right?
他们给他用了镇静剂 等肺部的灼热缓解后就醒
They was keeping him asleep until his lungs cooled down.
差不多现在该醒了
They saying he should be up by now.
中间发生这么多的事
With everything that's going down,
一直没机会把上次的话说完
you and I haven't had a chance to speak on our last conversation.
我做了我该做的事
I did what I did.
不用多说了
You ain't gotta say nothing else.
我很明白
I get it.
我想出把力
I wanna help.
帮路舅舅
I wanna help Uncle Lou.
帮你
I wanna help you.
老妈 要我♥干♥什么 直说吧
Just let me know what I gotta do, Ma.
我就站在你身边
I'm here.
绝不逃避
I ain't going nowhere.
科罗娜柠檬王牌冰激凌
你竟然没吃过 真是难以置信
I can't believe you've never had one of these before.
为什么跟着我
Why you following me?
担心你
I'm worried about you.
我像你这么大的时候
You know, my-my brother killed himself
我哥自杀了
when I was about your age.
你是想表示 咱们都碰上一堆糟心事
Is this the part where we bond
所以有共同语言 可以拉拉手是吗
over all the fucked-up shit that happened to us?
你哥挂了 你♥爸♥酗酒
Your dead brother, your drunk father.
这都是你家的烂帐 我没兴趣
I don't need to hear about your fucked-up family.
我自己家的烂帐够多了
I got one of my own already.
我想说 我当警♥察♥是因为我哥
You know, my brother's the reason I became a cop.
我父亲一直想让我哥当警♥察♥
My father always wanted my brother to be police,
所以他自杀之后 我觉得我应该
so when he killed himself, I felt like I had to step in
替他实现家里的希望
and fill those shoes,
也算是被迫吧
like I was forced into it.
不知道你是不是
And I'm thinking that maybe you might know
也明白这种感觉
what that feels like too?
我不明白
I don't.
导致你女朋友死亡的毒品
Look, the crack that killed your girlfriend
还在南区让好几个人送了命
also killed a bunch of people on the Southside.
你知道她从哪里得到的毒品吗
Do you know where she got 'em?
我们找人聊过 说是卡南提供的
We spoke to a kid who pointed at Kanan for the drugs.
扯
That's bullshit.
卡南跟这事一点关系也没有
Kanan had nothing to do with it.
不过谁告诉你的 都他妈放屁
Whoever said that's a fucking liar.
无所谓
Whatever.
如果你真有不利于卡南的证据 早把他扣了
If you had shit on Kanan, he'd be locked up already.
巫师D呢
What about D-Wiz?
知道他是谁杀的吗
Any idea who might have killed him?
从调查逻辑上看 他的死
Because the operating theory is that his murder
直接关联二十大洋的死亡 是报复
is connected to Buck Twenty's, that it was payback.
拉维恩 拉维恩
Laverne. Laverne.
拉维恩
Laverne.
别急着走 这是我的工作 我还有几个问题
Come on, I got a job to do. I gotta ask these questions.
我毛都不会说
I ain't answering shit.
另外 别跟着我了
Oh, and stop following me.
现在求上帝宽恕你干的事 晚点了吧
Little late to be asking God for forgiveness for all the shit you done.
我没求宽恕我做过的事
I'm not asking for forgiveness for what I've done.
我请求宽恕我后面要做的事
Asking for forgiveness for what I'm about to do.
事实证明
Turns out,
尤尼克的车真♥他♥妈♥防弹
'Nique's shit really is bulletproof.
小罗布的脑袋一枪一个洞
Lil' Rob's head ain't, though.
我说过让你别动枪 马文
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表