剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
权欲宇宙
少年卡南 前情提要...
Previously on Raising Kanan...
卡南 我从没想过让你淌这种浑水
I never wanted to bring you into this Kanan.
你的命运在你出生前就已经注定了
You was in this shit before you was even in it.
我需要两套房♥ 一套在另一套上面
I need two units, one on top of the other.
大名人得到了免费的录音室使用时间
So Famous gets free studio time,
而你的侄女啥都捞不到
and your niece gets nothing.
如果可以 我怎么能不为你争取呢
You think I wouldn't get you studio time if I could?
哟 你们听到了吗
Yo, do y'all hear this?
哟 他们在放我的歌♥
Yo, they playing my shit, yo!
你和那小孩是怎么回事
What is with you and that kid?
伯克 孩子是我们的未来
The children are our future, Burke.
这就是你们的密探吗 托妮是你们的机密线人
That's who you got? Toni your big CI?
马文 你就是头猪
You're a fucking pig, Marvin!
死猪
Fucking pig!
希福尼 我们的事儿从来都不是真的
Our shit was never real, Symphony.
你和我之间的这段感情
This thing between you and me...
我们的感情是虚幻的
we were on some make-believe shit.
那白妞活该
White girl got what she deserves.
这世界没了她更好
World better for her not being in it no more.
我就指着这几条街挣钱讨生活
All this money and work I got on these streets,
还有人觉得我会开枪打警♥察♥
and niggas think I'm gonna shoot a cop?
是拉奎干的
Fucking Raq.
等着她的不是死路就监狱
She's gonna die or go to prison,
而你要陪她一条路走到黑
and you're gonna be right there with her.
你有唱片公♥司♥
You got the label,
跟毒品断了干系吧
so just bounce on this drug shit.
杰西 别说了 开车
Shut the fuck up and drive, Jess.
拉奎尔 我不想再等下去了
I'm done waiting, Raquel.
那我就要给卡南发逮捕令了
So I'm getting a warrant for Kanan.
我需要跟我儿子谈谈
I need to talk to my son,
你得帮我
and you gonna make that happen.
我需要你
I need you to squeeze
今晚给我扣动那该死的板机来拯救我 宝贝
that fucking trigger tonight and save me, baby.
他快不行了
He's coding!
我知道 你不想接到我的电♥话♥
I know you don't want to hear from me,
可若不是别无他法 我也不会找你
but I wouldn't reach out if I had anywhere else to turn.
权欲第三章
少年卡南
第二季 第01集
道上的人从来不休假
Nobody from the hood never took no vacation.
我认识的黑人里 没谁有什么避暑山庄...
No nigga I ever knew had a damn summer home...
因为干这行的没时间休息
'cause there ain't no time off from this shit.
全年无休 病假想都别想
Ain't no breaks, ain't no sick days.
弗吉尼亚州
沙桥海滩
我没有假期 我那些老乡也都没有
Not for me or nobody who come from where I come from.
不管你是在街角
Don't matter whether you on a corner
还是在海滩
or on a fucking beach.
无论你到多远的地方
No matter where the fuck you go...
都逃不掉这一亩三分地
there the fuck you are.
黛博拉告诉我你在这里
Deborah told me you were out here.
我就是来海滩看最后一眼
I'm just taking a last look is all.
我还记得当年夏天跟你外婆 还有舅舅们
I remember spending the summer on this same beach
就是在这片海滩上玩的
with your grandmother and uncles back in the day.
那时候 我还有个暑期男朋友呢
Even had my own little summertime boyfriend...
他叫罗德尼·唐恩
Rodney Dunn.
那小子是真帅
Ooh, that boy was fine.
后来发现 他居然同时
Turned out Rodney had, like, seven other girls
脚踩八只船
he was talking to.
八个女生都觉得自己是他的正牌女友
Of course, all of us thought we was the only one.
男人的嘴 骗人的鬼
Can't trust none of you boys.
宝贝 该走了
It's time to go, baby.
见到你 我真是太高兴了
I'm so damn happy to see you.
霍华德探长
Detective Howard.
拜托 霍华德探长 麻烦你坐下
Please, Detective Howard, I really need you to sit here
这样我才能帮你办出院手续
so I can prepare you to be discharged.
三个月前我来住院的时候
I came to this hospital three months ago
手上是戴着戒指的 找不到戒指我不走
with a ring on my finger, and I ain't leaving without it.
我确定是你的某位家人
I'm sure someone from your family
帮你收好了
collected it for you.
我哪有什么家人
I ain't got no family.
找不到戒指我不走
I ain't leaving until I find my ring.
我只能说
All I can tell you
霍华德探长的失忆症发作得很突然
is that Detective Howard's memory loss is surprising
但并不完全出乎意料
but not altogether unexpected.
人类的大脑结构
The human brain is a fascinating,
非常神奇 也非常精妙
mysterious machine.
为了保护自身
It will repress trauma,
大脑能抑制创伤 也能隐藏痛苦的记忆
bury unpleasant memories to protect itself.
所以你相信他的说辞
So you believe him when he says
相信他不记得被枪击中那晚发生的事了
he doesn't remember anything from the night he was shot?
为什么不信
Why wouldn't I?
我觉得你...可能没明白重点在哪里
Look, I... I think you're missing the real story here.
记忆缺失不是什么大问题
The memory loss is a triviality.
你搭档的表现已经堪称医学奇迹了
Your partner is a medical marvel.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
要不是他遭遇了枪击 我们也不会找到
If he hadn't been shot, we wouldn't have found that cop
那个四十四分局的警♥察♥来捐献骨髓
from the Four-Four who donated that bone marrow.
霍华德探长刚住院的时候
Detective Howard came in here
胸口被子弹射穿 还患有白血病
with a hole in his chest and cancer in his blood.
可他出院的时候 癌症已经缓解 双肺都完好无损
He leaves here in remission with both of his lungs intact.
这样的病例在我们医院
That's about as close to a miracle
基本属于医学奇迹了
as we touch in this building.
好啦
All right.
一号♥玩家胜出了
Player one wins.
棒耶 快看
Oh, yeah, check that.
开始吧 你都看到了
Let's go. Come on, you see that.
卡南 明年暑假你还来吗
You think you'll come back next summer, Kanan?
他怎么可能还愿意来
Now, why would he want to come back here?
这小破地方... 人家可是大纽约来的
This slow-ass town... he live in New York City.
其实我觉得这里挺好的
Actually, it's not that bad here.
纽约也不是到处都繁华
New York ain't all that.
哥们 去你的吧
Man, fuck that.
等我长大了 一定要离开这里
As soon as I raise up out of here, I'm gone.
艾瑞克 你要去哪儿 - 想去哪儿去哪儿
Where you gonna go, Eric? - Wherever I want.
妈妈才不会放你走呢
Mama ain't gonna just let you do that.
那时候妈妈可管不着了
Ain't gonna be Mama decision.
大事小事都是她说了算
Everything her decision.
可不是嘛
Exactly.
要是我自己能说了算...
If it was my decision...
我就留下来跟你俩一起
I'd probably stay here with y'all
我绝对稳赢
and win at that shit.
听见了吧 卡南都觉得这里好
See? Kanan has said it's better here,
他还是大纽约来的呢
and he live in New York.
我跟卡南一起在海滩待了一会儿
When I was out on the beach with Kanan,
想起罗德尼·唐恩来了
I was reminiscing on Rodney Dunn.
你还记得他吗
Remember him?
从这里到北卡 我们这个年龄的姑娘
Ain't a girl our age from here to North Carolina
哪个不记得罗德尼·唐恩 - 是啊
don't remember Rodney. - Mm.
之前我听说 他是在密苏里还是密西西比
Last I heard, he was a manager at some health club in Missouri
当了个健身俱乐部的经理
or Mississippi or something.
他以前就很喜欢练举重
Yeah, well, he always did love lifting them weights.
他不仅有腹肌 还有人鱼线呢
Mm, boy's six-pack had a six-pack.
我在电♥话♥里也告诉你了
Look, like I said on the phone,
拉奎尔 我可以让卡南在这里念高中
I could enroll Kanan in high school here, Raquel.
他可以跟我们一起住
He could live with us.
那俩孩子都很喜欢他
You know, the boys love having him around.
我也告诉你了 卡南得跟我一起生活
And like I told you before, Kanan stays with me, okay?
我在哪儿他就在哪儿
He go where I go.
我只是说 当时你带他过来的时候
I'm just saying that when you sent him down here,
说是那边出事了
you said there was some wildness
所以你带他来避一避
you wanted to get him away from.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表