剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
我们准备去玩电子游戏 再吃点披萨
We're going to play some video games, might eat some pizza.
我请客
It's on me.
真的啊 - 没错
Word? - Yeah, kid.
谢谢 - 谢谢 路路
Thanks, man. - Thanks, Lou-Lou.
记得在你姐姐面前
Just make sure you put in a good word for me
替我美言几句
with your sister.
我现在都见不上杰西
I don't even really see too much of Jess now.
她上学很忙
S-she be busy with school and all that.
她和你住一起 对吗
She live with you, right?
那么当你们早上
So when you're reaching for the same box
吃同一盒麦片的时候 替我问好
of cereal in the morning, just tell her I said what's up.
杰西不喜欢吃麦片
J-Jess don't even like cereal like that,
因为奶制品对她身体不好
'cause, you know, dairy be messing with her.
我只是让你替我打个招呼
I'm just asking you to tell her that I said what's up.
我没问她胃肠道怎么样
I ain't ask about her fucking GI tract.
你妈妈怎么样 德里克
How's your mom, Derek?
她现在有点紧张
Kind of nervous right now.
我哥刚出狱
Uh, my brother just got back from Upstate.
说实话 我觉得她更想他坐牢
Truth is I think she liked it better when he locked up.
至少她知道去哪找到他
At least she know where to find him.
我们走吧
Let's do this.
在外面小心点
Careful out there.
我们会的 - 一定
We will. - For sure.
朱莉安娜 你好啊美女
Juliana, how you doin', mami?
嗨
Hey.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
你是怎么认识我老婆的
How the fuck you know my wife?
我是拉奎 汤马斯 这是我弟弟路路
I'm Raq Thomas, and this is my brother Lou-Lou.
我们想和你夫妻俩谈谈
We wanna talk to you and your wife
你们的生意
about your business here
以及合作的可能
and the possibility of working together.
我妻子不谈生意 我和你们谈
My wife doesn't talk business. I talk business.
跟我来
Follow me.
这是哪里
Where are we?
这是你的新办公室
That's your new office, nigga.
我会出钱翻新升级
I'd pay for the upgrades.
加固门框
Reinforced door,
安保摄像头 所有的一切
security cameras, all of it.
作为交换 你们允许我们使用这地方
In exchange for you letting us use your space,
我们会给你交租金
we hit you off with some rent.
我想从你们的生意中分成
Hey, I want a percentage of your sales.
让你们使用这地方
I'm taking a great risk letting you use
我会担风险的 对吗
my store for this, huh?
我需要足够的补偿
I should be fairly compensated.
我不明白你为什么对着我说
I don't know why you're talking to me.
管事的是她
She runs shit.
你也许会冒一点点风险
You may be taking a slight risk in here,
我们可是赌上了一切的人
but we the ones risking everything out there.
除非你想加入我们
Unless you want to get your ass out on that strip with us,
否则就别想什么分成了
you don't get a piece of that.
合作或者拒绝
Take it or leave it,
我们怎样都成
'cause we good either way.
我合作
I take it. Huh?
我合作 挺好的
I'll take it. It's good.
从现在开始
From here on out,
你每天放学后来这里
you come here after school every day.
你妈妈说你在这里的时候
Your mom said you need to start doing your homework
得写作业
while you're here.
她说你得安心坐在长凳上
Said you start fucking up the books,
好好看书
your black ass back on the bench.
这是什么情况 我来这干嘛
What is this? What am I doing here?
你正位于神经中枢啊
You in the nerve center, baby.
这里是总部 存货都在这里
HQ, you sitting on the stash, Black man.
你就是看守金子的龙
You the dragon guarding the gold.
是不是 零碎斗
Ain't that right, Scrap?
是的 我们是看守金子的龙 没错
Yeah, um, dragons on the gold, that's us.
零碎斗会把所有的游戏规则告诉你
Look, Scrappy gonna hip you to all the rules of the game,
仔细听
so listen close.
过一会我来接你
Yeah, I'll be by to pick you up later.
什么... - 你是龙啊
What... - You the dragon.
我们有最热门的马球衫
We got that Polo hotness!
T恤 毛衣 夹克
Tees, sweaters, jackets!
兄弟 你好啊
Hey, man, how you doing?
马球衫 崭新的名牌毛衣 夹克
Polo, brand-new sweaters, jackets.
二十 - 三十
Twenty. - Thirty.
不行 二十
Nuh uh, 20.
好吧 就二十
All right, whatever, man, 20.
你得锻炼你的搞价能力 特温
Yo, you got to work on your negotiation skills, Twin.
我包里还有六件这样的毛衣
I got, like, six more of them bum-ass sweaters in my bag.
这件夹克多钱
Hey, yo, yo, how much for this jacket right here?
二百五十
Two fifty.
太贵了
That's-that's too much.
那你再看看吧
Keep it steppin', then.
过了这家没这店
Yo, that's that Suicide.
这是最后一件了
Last one I got.
这件夹克比手♥枪♥还火爆
This shit's hotter than a pistol.
因为有这件衣服
You know, I'm putting my own life in my hands
我掌握了自己的命运
just by having it out there.
一百
Hundred.
哥们 这件衣服我本来卖♥♥三百五的
Nigga, I could sell you this shit for, like, 350.
我就是想让你看看我的诚意
I was just showing you some love
因为我喜欢...cookie
'cause I can respect the... the cookie, huh?
这玩意不是盗版吧
Shit ain't bootleg, right?
说什么屁话 伙计
Fuck out of here with that shit, man.
我们都是罗粉帮的人 好好认认
We Lo-Life crew. Come on, recognize.
从里到外 我们是真喜欢才卖♥♥这个的
From top to bottom. We in it to win it.
你去前面街区的非洲人那看看
Yo, go talk to them Africans down the block.
他们的山寨货你肯定买♥♥得起
They got that knock-off shit you can afford.
我就知道你能理解我们
I knew you could appreciate this life we livin', kid.
说得对
You right.
好了 找点零钱给我
All right, break me off some change.
拿好 我给你找钱
This is for you. I will get you your change.
穿上给我们看看 好吗
Why don't you try it on for us, huh?
我试一下 我要穿着它出去
I am gonna try it on. I'm gonna wear this out.
你最好穿着它
You better wear it out.
二十 四十...
Twenty, forty...
先生 找你五十
Fifty for you sir.
天呐 穿上真好看
Oh, man. Good looking out.
谢谢 - 合作愉快
Hey, appreciate it. - Nice doing business with you.
够实在 - 好的
Real talk. - All right.
慢走 - 再见
All right, y'all. - All right.
可真容易 得悠着点了
It'd be easier. Take care of that.
我卖♥♥完了 老兄
Made my money, nigga.
你快凑够去录音棚的钱了
Ooh, you about to get up that studio time loot.
你懂规则的
Yo, you know how we do.
哈哈
Holla.
课后活动如何啊
How was after school?
无聊
Boring.
妈 我们玩游戏了
We played video games, Ma.
我什么时候能在街头露面
When am I gonna get out on a corner?
一步一步来
Okay, you got to walk before you run.
我今天碰见大名人和德里克
Bumped into Famous and Derek today.
巫师D
D-Wiz?
他说他哥出狱了
He said his big brother's home from prison.
是的 他几个星期前出来了
Yeah, he got back a couple weeks ago.
你打死二十大洋的枪是德里克给你的 是吧
Derek got you the guns you used on Buck Twenty, didn't he?
我知道他哥很野
I know his brother's a wild boy.
所以他家里肯定藏有手♥枪♥
Figure he must have gats stashed up in the crib.
卡南 我不是想找巫师D麻烦
I'm not trying to get D-Wiz in trouble, Kanan.
我只是问问
I'm just asking.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表