剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
除非你想把两个合一起
Unless you want to double him up.
他能和声吗
Can he handle harmony?
我鬼知道
I don't fucking know.
我再录一遍你的副歌♥部分
Yo, I'ma punch you in one more time on the hook.
你可以加个和声进去吗 或者说...
Do you think you can back up your voice with a harmony or...
我都不懂你说的是什么
I don't even know what the fuck that means, nigga.
那算了
Never mind.
卖♥♥冰淇淋的来了
Ice cream man's here.
兄弟
Ah. My brother.
我的好兄弟
My guy.
克朗·卡马乔
Crown Camacho.
去他的克朗·卡马乔
Muhfuckin' Crown Camacho.
他的真名是安东尼·华盛顿
Nigga real name was Antoine Washington.
他觉得如果他是说唱歌♥手的话
But thought he'd get more love from these hoes
可以得到更多的喜爱
if he was Puerto Rock.
克朗跟很多玩音乐的黑人一样
Crown like a lot of music niggas:
太弱了 不适合在道上混
Too soft for the street shit,
没干大事的胆量
and can't do shit with no kinda ball.
我不撒谎 他有玩嘻哈的天赋
I can't lie, nigga had talent for hip hop.
可单有天赋 是走不远的
But talent only gets you so far.
杰西卡·菲格罗亚
Jessica Figueroa.
你第一次来这儿
Your first time coming through.
欢迎来到防弹早餐
Welcome to Bulletproof Breakfast.
我们是嘻哈音乐人
We are hip-hop.
你们这儿具备走向成功的一切 是吗
Y'all got everything you need to make a hit in here, huh?
我们干的就是这个
That's what we do.
你用什么加鼓声的
What you programing the drums with?
SP-1200还是MP-60
SP-1200 or MP-60?
Sp-12
Sp-12.
调到最大了
Maxed out?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
看来你懂这玩意啊
So you know your way around this motherfucker.
嗯 我爸以前是吹小号♥的
Yeah, my old man used to play the horn.
录过一些歌♥
Did some recording back in the day.
一直没能搞出什么名堂
Never turned into nothing,
但他吧 经常拽我和他一起去工作室
but, uh, used to drag me to the studio with him.
挺好
It was cool.
所以我就在那熬夜 看看杂♥志♥什么的
That's why I stay up on it, read magazines and whatnot.
你这里有新款AMS Neve控台呢
Oh, you got that new Neve mic pres there.
有八个通道呢
Eight channels, man.
我不知道
Oh, man, I don't know, uh,
你读的是什么杂♥志♥
what magazines you been reading,
不过啊 你应该给克朗订一份
but, uh, you should get a subscription for Crown,
因为他对这些懂个屁
'cause he don't know jack shit about any of this stuff.
这些是我的东西
I own all this shit, nigga.
就是说 没人比我更懂
And that means I know everything.
给我看看这东西怎么用
Show me how this shit work.
你确定你不想弄点尝尝
Are you sure you don't want to get down?
不了
No.
路有没有跟你说
Has Lou told you
我弟弟大名人是个说唱歌♥手
that my little brother Famous is a rapper?
你说过吗
Have you told him?
没呢
It ain't come up.
大名人超有天分的
Famous is crazy talented.
你得听听他的表演
You got to hear him.
他超棒的 - 那就把他带来
I mean, he's dope as hell. - Well, bring him by, then.
我超爱天才的 妹子
I'm all about talent, girl.
发掘天才我责无旁贷
Talent is my business.
这是我生命的意义
It's my lifeblood.
我最有眼光了
Got the ears for it and the eyes for it.
杰西卡 我们走吧
Yo, Jess, we out.
你在点唱机屋里干什么
Yo, what are you doing in Juke's room?
我在找我皮带
Looking for my belt.
点唱机总乱拿我东西
Jukebox always taking my shit.
你♥他♥妈♥在我家干什么
The fuck you doing in my house?
我可记得我锁门了
I know I didn't leave these doors unlocked.
点唱机和我有时候共用钥匙的
Me and Juke share keys sometimes.
不行 你们不能这样了
Not no more you don't.
这可不是树屋 小子
This ain't a tree house, nigga.
不能只要你们想
Can't have heads climbing in and out
就他妈随便进进出出
whenever the fuck they want.
钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
给我 小子
The keys, nigga.
靠
God damn.
马文舅舅 我知道妈妈让我藏起来
Look, I know Moms put me in the stash
是想让我离开街头
to keep me off the street, Uncle Marv.
我妹说你去哪 你就得去哪
Sis said that's where you go, that's where you go.
可我想赚钱
I need to make some real money, though,
不按小时结的那种
something that ain't on the hourly.
好嘛 我不跟她说
Come on, I ain't gonna tell her.
丢点活给我
Just break me off some work.
你没准备好
You not ready.
我生来就应付得来
I was born ready.
你如果帮我 我就帮你搞定我妈
You help me, I'll help you with my moms.
我知道她老是管着你
I know she always on you.
我会告诉她
I'll put in the word
她应该更信任你
to tell her she should trust you more,
让你多做点事情
get you some more of that work.
你知道的 她很听我的
And you know she listens to me.
那你就告诉拉奎
Tell Raq she should have me grabbing
让她给我多管几个街角吧
some more corners, then.
你帮我 我就帮你
You help me, I'll help you.
靠
Fuck it.
你多大来着 十三岁吗
Uh, what are you, 13?
十五了
Fifteen.
靠 其实我上街上赚钱的时候比你还小五岁
Shit, I was five years younger than you when I got out.
这是我市区轰趴时候剩下的
Shit's left over from my get-together downtown.
就是你打架那次的
The one where you got in that fight?
大概有八克
About eight grams there.
一克粉在街上能卖♥♥二十五美元
A gram of powder going for 25 on the street,
看在你是家里人的份上
but since you family,
八克我就卖♥♥你一百刀
I'll sell you all eight at 100.
不 我可不是要买♥♥ 我是要卖♥♥
Nah, I'm not buying, though. I'm selling.
我知道
No shit, nigga.
你从我这里批发
You buying this shit wholesale from me
然后分开卖♥♥给你的客户
so you can flip it into retail for your customers.
这样才对
That's how shit works.
这些货已经掺过很多东西了
Look, man, it already been stepped on kind of hard,
你就不能再稀释了
so you can't stretch it no more.
如果你做得好 能还我钱
If you do it right, pay me back,
大概还能赚到一百得样子
you probably make about 100 or so for your troubles.
卡南 你就要成为真正的粉卒喽
About to be a real dope boy, Kanan.
祝贺你 小子
Congratulations, nigga.
这事只能有我们知道
But this is between us.
拉奎不能知道
Raq can't know.
当然
No doubt.
拉奎姨妈
Aunt Raq?
怪我 我不想吓到你的
My bad. I wasn't trying to scare you.
我只是... 我在这里站了一会儿
I just... I was standing here for a minute
等你抬头 但...
waiting for you to look up, but...
卡南的照片本来可能会印在这里的
Could've been Kanan's face on the front of this shit.
结果是D 也够糟了
Bad enough it was D.
还会有多少黑人死在这条街上
How many more Black boys gonna die in these streets?
我知道你不收集易拉罐的
I know you not collecting cans.
如果马文让我外甥女在这翻垃圾
'Cause I would kick Marvin's ass up and down the block
我会把他打得四脚朝天倒在街上
if he got my niece out here going through the trash.
只是一些衣服
It's just some clothes.
如果可以的话
Um, if it's all right,
我想把它们在这放一阵子
I was actually gonna leave 'em here for a little bit.
我爸总是乱翻我的东西
My dad's always going through my shit.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表