剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
我弟路路告诉我说是你特别上赶着
My baby brother Lou-Lou told me, uh, you all up in that.
我对任何事 从来不上赶着
I'm not all up in anything, man.
你♥他♥妈♥说对了 小子
You goddamn right about that, nigga,
我这就准备废了你
'cause I'll fuck you up.
我敢说你做不到
I bet you won't.
我去 你站那里的气势 够狠啊兄弟
Yo, man, that was real dark skin of you back there, man.
其实我逗你呢 小子
Listen, I'm just fucking with you, kid.
我得搞清楚 你是认真地
I'm just making sure your intentions
要和我妹来往
with my sister are honorable and shit.
关于你妹妹
Well, when it comes to your sister,
你不用担心我有什么企图
you don't need to worry about my intentions.
我是马文
Marvin.
我叫希福尼
Symphony.
这名字好听 老弟
Like that name, baby.
我说 托妮呢
Yo, uh, where Toni at?
在后面
In the back.
得嘞
Word.
这个厉害了 好货色
Uh- huh, yeah, that's... that's that good shit.
我...都戒了 谢了
Uh, I'm... I'm straight. Thanks.
随你
Suit yourself.
说实话 约明晚太着急了
You know, tomorrow night's short notice.
你们干嘛不干脆在皇后区找个夜店做
Why don't you just do it in some club in Queens?
话是真没错 可是大家就喜欢这里的那种都市夜店情趣
Yeah, I mean, but niggas love these downtown vibes here.
是个小型聚会
It's gonna be small,
就那种好友们挤在一起的小聚会
you know, just a little get-together amongst friends.
你可以给我们留个不起眼的地方
Maybe you give us a little corner in the spot.
我们能让你甚至感觉不到我们的存在
I mean, you won't even notice that we're here.
完全不占地方
Won't take up no space at all.
我说 你还好吧
Yo, you good?
不知道你听没听说 我还处于治丧期间
I'm not sure if you're aware, but I'm in mourning.
那狗狗 对吧
The dog, right?
听说了
Yeah, yo, I heard about that.
小家伙让人给微波了
Microwave and little nigga got radiated.
死得太难看了
Yo, that's a fucked-up way to go out.
你养宠物吗 马文
Do you have pets, Marvin?
我觉得我的铲屎服务仅限自己
I don't believe in cleaning up nobody's shit but my own.
你真逗
You're funny.
但你妹是真二♥逼♥
Your sister's a straight bitch, though.
直说吧 我甚至想过...
You know, for a second I thought...
是不是她弄死了我的狗
maybe she was the one who killed my dog.
亲 拉奎可喜欢动物了
Yo, Raq loves animals
也特别喜欢你
and likes you, too.
她说你是个难啃的白妞
Says you a tough-ass white girl,
她能说出这话 绝对是高看你
which is real praise coming from her,
因为总的来说 拉奎讨厌白人女孩
'cause Raq don't like white girls on principle.
明晚具体几点 马文
What time tomorrow night, Marvin?
大概九点十点开始
Um, jump off around, like, nine, ten.
你还得给打盘师一笔
You have to pay my DJ.
成交
Done.
你可得跟我跳一曲
But you got to save a dance for me.
我跳舞不在行
I'm not very good at dancing.
不重要
Ah, don't matter.
我跳这么好 足够咱俩乐的
Yo, I'm good enough for the both of us.
你在车里等我
Im'a need you to wait in the car.
听好了 我上过警校 还他妈干巡警
Look, I didn't go through the academy and walk a beat
扫过三年街 不是为了给你看车的
for three fucking years to keep this car running for you.
你看 我知道你♥爸♥ 你几个叔伯
See, I figured with your old man, his brothers
还有他们的长辈都是警♥察♥
and their dads being cops,
你根本没必要上警校
you didn't even have to go to the academy at all.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你现在就在学
Now you're learning.
不轻信 包括我
Don't take shit, not even from me.
不过现在你♥他♥妈♥还是得在车里待着
But your ass still gonna wait in the car.
准备给千鸟格纹布上褶边
Houndstooth 'bout to be hemmed!
你们几个狗♥娘♥养♥的肯定是糊涂了
You motherfuckers must be really confused
不知道我是谁 也不清楚自己算老几
about who I am or who the fuck you are.
让他进来
Hey, let him through, man.
没事
He good.
我可以给你来一件你的专属夹克 警探
You know, I would offer you your own jacket, detective,
但我身上这款不行 这是全球惟一一件 老哥
but this must be the only one in the world right here, man.
做这件衣服也能让世界消停点
The world is better for it.
二十大洋是你的手下
Buck Twenty, he was one of yours.
如果说他是我的人
Well, if by one of mine,
你是指我的朋友
you mean he was a friend,
那么没错 二十大洋曾是我的朋友
then, yeah, Buck Twenty was one of mine, man.
安息 我的兄弟大洋
Rest in peace to my nigga Buck.
这里不能再死人了 尤尼克
Can't have no more bodies dropping up here, 'Nique,
尤其是孩子
especially kids.
这得和那妞拉奎说去
Need to talk to your girl Raq, man.
我们能离开这帮小崽子 单独说几句吗
Can we step away from the fucking boys choir of crack?
拿着
Hold this.
胸口还是有点紧
It's still a little tight in the chest, man.
听着 尤尼克
Look, 'Nique...
我和你
you and I,
我们都知道 拉奎尔·汤马斯接手外中锋的生意
we both know one of the worst things ever to happen
是南区有史以来最糟的事
to Southside was Raquel Thomas taking over for High Post.
办事得按规矩
There's rules.
她要么不知道 要么根本不在乎
And she either don't know them, or she don't give a fuck.
一山不容二虎 尤尼克
Only one king could rule a kingdom, 'Nique.
一个国王
One king,
一套规则 一伙成员
one code, one crew.
我押你赢
I'm betting on you.
明智之举 警探 明智之举
Smart money, Detective. Smart money.
你确保不再有人死
You make sure ain't no more bodies.
我会确保你登上王位
I'm gonna make sure you sittin' on that throne.
达维娜把她打惨了
Davina fucked her ass up.
姑娘们都疯了
Girls be crazy. Shit.
我们还去不去买♥♥披萨啊
Yo, we making moves on this pizza or what?
走啊 - 好嘞
Let's do it. - Hell, yeah.
有事呢 - 呀
Got shit to do. - Damn!
点唱机有自己的绝密计划
Juke and all her top-secret plans and shit.
去你丫的 大名人
Yo, kiss my ass, Famous.
我有我的事情
Just 'cause I got a life
跟你们这帮渣渣没关系
outside of all you trifling-ass motherfuckers
但这并不代表我有秘密
doesn't mean I got secrets.
我只是不想和你们这些烦人鬼
It just means I don't want to kick it
一直瞎胡闹
with you tired-ass niggas all the time.
天呐
Damn.
放松 点唱机 我没那个意思
Ease up, Juke, all right? I didn't mean nothing.
大名人她只是想为她的试样唱片赚点外快
Yo, Fame, she just going to get some extra loot for her demo.
她即将变身惠特尼
She gonna get her Whitney on,
很快我们会说 我们认识大明星了
and soon we gonna be saying we knew her when.
卡南
Yo, Kanan!
我来接你去课后兼♥职♥
I'm here to take you to your after-school job.
你什么时候找了工作
Since when you got a job?
自从他妈妈这么说
Since his mama said so.
对滴 我现在可是有工作的人了
Word. Working man now.
该走了
Got to bounce.
一起吗
You, um, want to ride?
我挺好 - 我们一起走吧
I'm good. - Yo, let's do this.
闺女 我知道你很好
I know you good, girl.
我就问你 要不要一起走
I'm asking, you know, if you want to ride.
爸爸 我没事 不用了
Dad, I'm straight.
小子
Hey, man.
但愿你准备好了
I hope you're ready, man.
我们去哪 - 你就要成为月度最佳员工了
Where we going? - Your man named employee of the month.
看我下次回来不踢那臭猫一脚
Im'a come back here and kick that fucking cat.
蠢东西
Some dumb shit.
嗨 汤马斯女士 - 你好 汤马斯女士
Oh, hi, Ms. Thomas. - What's up, Ms. Thomas?
小伙子们 你们要去哪啊
Where y'all heading, fellas?
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表