剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
我们的货不足 所以打算掺点东西充分量
We was short on product, so we was gonna stretch it
我们要掺的东西在布鲁克林很受欢迎
with some cut that had niggas lining up in Brooklyn.
万无一失
It was perfect.
可你的外甥 这小子以为自己脱了乳臭
But your fuckin' nephew, man, this nigga thought
他按他那一套调配的
he was a fuckin' man, so he did the fuckin' cooking.
金牌大厨 承蒙您的秘密配方
Well, Chef Boyardee, you got the secret recipe,
这些混球怕不是用他们的烟枪
because these sorry motherfuckers had to be
吸了老鼠药还是什么的
blowing rat poison or some shit through that pipe
落得这副死像
to go out like that.
我们得发个话
We-we-we gotta say something.
把这东西从街道上撤下来
Get this off the street.
这话不能说
That's the last shit we need to do.
我们该做的是停下范威克高速的买♥♥卖♥♥
What we need to do is shut down Van Wyck,
把装有这东西的蓝色胶囊全烧了
burn whatever's left of them blue caps,
对任何人也别说一个字
and not say a fucking word to nobody.
任何人
Nobody.
对我妈也不能说吗
You not even want to tell my mom?
你疯了吗
Are you out your fucking mind?
我们绝不能告诉她
We don't ever tell her about this.
永远不能
Not ever.
如果告诉她 这事只会多摊上两条命
We tell her about this, they gonna find two more bodies
你我的命 小子
behind this shit: me and you, nigga.
你喜欢看拳击
You watch fights?
我小时候 我父亲是135公斤级的拳手
My father fought 135 when I was real young.
轻量级 战绩如何
Lightweight. Any good?
他太重感情了
He had a hell of a lot of heart,
这在拳击台上是致命的缺点
which is a dangerous thing to have in the fight game.
荷昆 我正在谋求发展
I'm building up my business, Joaquin,
而我想找的供货商不仅要能洞察我提供的机会
and I'm looking for a supplier who not only understands
而且愿意和我共同发展
the opportunity I'm offering but wants to grow with me.
南牙买♥♥加的市场充满竞争
South Jamaica's a competitive market.
而我 将一家独大
I'm about to be the only game in town.
我喜欢那首歌♥
I like the song.
我去了歌♥唱展演
I was at the showcase.
我弟弟给BMG做拉丁音乐
My brother works in Latin music for BMG,
他带我去的
and he took me along.
# 只要我盯上你的社区 街头就是嗜血地 #
When I pull up on your block, the streets need a body.
# 只要我晃进你的领地 街头就是嗜血地 #
When I slide up in your spot, the streets need a body.
不错 我喜欢 很棒
It's good. I like it. It's good.
我表妹朱莉安娜替你做了担♥保♥
My cousin Juliana has vouched for you.
尽管我不屑于她选丈夫的眼光
And even though I question her judgment in husbands,
但...
well...
她的直觉是一等一的
her intuition is typically first-rate.
那我们就谈个价吧
Let's talk numbers, then.
拉奎 我们今天相谈甚欢
I've enjoyed this conversation, Raq.
很快有机会再谈的
We'll talk again soon.
赔钱吧 贱♥人♥
Ooh! Payback, bitches.
见鬼
Damn, boy!
你一分不剩
You ain't got nothing left!
布兰登的妈妈刚打过电♥话♥了
Branden's mother just called.
他正在来的路上
He's on his way over right now.
别忘了 帮他准备的胸花在冰箱里
And don't forget that his boutonniere's in the fridge.
你看起来真美
You look so beautiful.
我只想对你说 作为母亲
I just want to say that as your mother,
我决不会容忍♥你这个年龄同异性发生亲密关系
I would never condone intercourse at your age,
但我明白潮流变了
but I know that it's not unusual.
我只希望你注意安全
I just want you to be safe.
你这是拉郞配
You're forcing me to go with this kid.
我连让他帮我开扇门都不情愿
I'm not even gonna let him open a door for me.
我只是想叮嘱你...
I just want to make sure that you're...
妈妈 够了
Mom, stop.
我只是不想你搞大肚子
I just don't want you to get pregnant.
妈妈 同性关系就不会搞大肚子
Lesbian sex doesn't get you pregnant, Mom.
妮可 你不是同性恋者
You are not a lesbian, Nicole.
这么说 你比我更了解我喽
And you know that because you know me better than me.
信不信由你 做母亲的往往
Believe it or not, mothers do know their children
比孩子自己更了解他们
better than they know themselves, yes.
你不了解
You don't.
妮可 那姑娘在占你便宜
That girl took advantage of you, Nicole.
你还没弄明白是怎么回事
You didn't understand what was happening.
你是受害者
You were a victim.
天哪
Oh, my God.
布兰登那小子真走了八辈子的运
Well, that Branden is one lucky son of a gun.
妈妈刚开了金口 同意我今晚和他洞房♥
Mom just gave me permission to have sex with him tonight.
她同意什么 - 我绝对没有
She what? - I most certainly did not!
求你们让我清静一下
I need you both to leave me alone.
琳达 她... - 拜托
Linda, she... - Please.
她最好是在说笑
I hope she's fucking kidding.
我没那么说过 - 那你为什么还...
I didn't say what she said. - Well, why would you even...
老天
Oh, my God.
你太激动了
You brought the ruckus.
我一直焦头烂额 破事儿不断
I deal with so much bullshit all the time,
有时我就需要做点简单的事
sometimes I just need shit to be what it is.
没有秘密计划 没有暗藏玄机
No hidden agendas, nothing unspoken,
直接了当地找乐子
just straight fuckin'.
真高兴我能奉陪
Oh, I'm glad I could help.
我对你太粗暴了
I was too hard on you.
不 没什么
Nah. It's all good.
我喜欢在床上来点粗暴的
I love me some violence up in the bedroom.
我指的是我说过的那些关于
I'm talking about all that shit I said
你和卡南 还有...
about you and Kanan and...
你是如何背着我行事 背叛我
how you went behind my back and betrayed me.
我向你道歉
I'm sorry.
而且我很感激幸亏有你
And I'm grateful that Kanan had you
卡南那天可以向你求助
to call right then.
他信任你
He trusts you.
没什么男人可以让他信任的
He ain't got a lot of men in his life he can trust.
你会是个好爸爸
You'd be a great dad.
真的
For real.
我见识过你和我孩子的相处之道
I mean, I see the way you are with my kid.
想想你的孩子会感觉如何
Just imagine how yours would feel.
你想要个孩子吗
You want to have a kid?
那得看谁来当这个妈呀
It... depends who the mother is.
我怎么样
What if it was me?
也许能美梦成真
Maybe that could work.
我不是在说我要金盆洗手
I'm not saying I'm leaving the business.
还早呢
Not yet.
不是近在眼前的事
Not anytime soon.
但我想做到尽力而为的地步...
But I-I want to get it to where I can just...
然后交给路 我功成身退在家收钱
give it over to Lou and step back and collect checks.
这是不可能在一夜之间实现的
But that's not gonna happen overnight.
要闯的关还多着呢
There's a lot of shit I gotta do.
还有很多计划要付诸实施
A lot I gotta put in motion.
希福尼 这行当我不会干一辈子的
I'm not gon' always be who I am right now, Symphony.
希望你能明白这一点
I want you to know that.
夜♥总♥会♥三明治
Club sandwich?
老板 钱我来付
I got this, boss.
尤尼克 这地方是停火区 多少年一直如此
This spot is DMZ, 'Nique. Been that way for years.
拉蒙特餐厅是不见血色的
Nobody gets hurt in Lamont's Diner.
你清楚这一点
You know this.
路 没人会见血
Ain't nobody getting hurt, Lou.
只想跟你细聊两句
Just want to chop it up with you for a minute.
你之前找我谈过的
You know, came to talk to me before.
我只想继续上次的谈话
Just want to continue the conversation.
路 她要完了
She gon' lose, Lou.
拉奎要垮了
Raq gon' fall.
没有货源
No supply.
守不住地盘
Losing corners.
手下的人另觅良主
Soldiers looking for other crews.
我的三明治要湿透了 不介意我开吃吧
My shit getting soggy. You mind if you get into it?
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表