剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表
我最近攒了点钱
I been saving up for a little bit.
私房♥钱
You know, some I had from the stash.
点唱机帮我卖♥♥了点旧衣服
Juke been selling some old clothes for me, so...
什么衣服
Which clothes?
我也不知道
I-I don't know.
那个条子今天把我拦下了
You know, that cop rolled up on me today.
霍华德 - 对
Howard? - Yeah.
跟我说 我应该问你点事情
Said I need to ask you something.
你有什么惊喜要告诉我吗
You got a surprise for me?
没有 他忽悠你玩呢
No, he just fucking with you like they do.
天生的骗子 那帮人都一样
Natural-born liars, all of 'em.
操那条子大爷
Fuck that cop.
从现在开始 一看见他 你掉头就走
From now on, you see him, you head the other way.
听明白了吗
Do you hear me?
明白了
Heard you.
法官大人
Your Honor...
小时候 他们和你说过的谎话
Of all the lies they tell you as a kid,
最大的谎话就是
the biggest one is,
他们从此过着快乐的生活
all them niggas lived happily ever after.
那是最大的谎言 因为这是你最渴望的
That's the biggest lie, because you want it the worst.
因为 尽管所有的故事都是假的
'Cause even though all them stories is about fake shit
公主 龙 巫师...
like princesses and dragons and wizards...
他们讲给你听的时候 你相信了
...you believe it when they tell you
相信他们从此过着快乐的生活
that they all lived happily ever after.
你相信了 因为你也希望能这样
You believe it because you want it for yourself.
你希望你所遭受的一切都是值得的
You want to know that all this shit's been worth it,
会有回报
that there's a payoff.
即便你已不再是个孩子
Even when you're not a kid,
你仍然会想 某一天醒来
you're still thinking that someday you gonna wake up
那一天就到来了
and it's gonna be that day.
因为 就像那些龙和公主...
Because just like them dragons and princesses...
这种事情太不真实了
that shit ain't even close to real.
你不会拥有
Not for you.
我不会拥有
Not for me.
谁都不会拥有
Not for nobody.
剧集 | 权欲第三章(2021) | 导航列表